Buy now from Amazon. Works on pampas grass and other weeds and tall grasses. It works wonders with its 22-inch dual-action steel blades and gives your space a neat and tidy look. 20-inch steel dual action blade. So I Tried leaving negative review on Greenworks website but it was denied and when I complained about that, it too was denied. -Hedge trimmer blade is made of a very soft metal alloy and the blade surface got bent / damaged within the first 5 minutes of cutting a green (not very hard at all) bush. In our analysis of 64 expert reviews, the Greenworks Greenworks Corded Hedge Trimmer placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. Must push 3 levers to make run. Delivers power without the stink of gas and oil. The Greenworks Elite 40-volt hedge trimmer hasn’t even officially hit the market yet, but we can see where they’re focused. 24" 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, No Battery, 8" 40V Pole Saw with Hedge Trimmer, No Battery, 8" 40V Pole Saw with Hedge Trimmer with Battery, 22-Inch 4 AMP Corded Hedge Trimmer HT04B00, 22-Inch 4 Amp Dual-Action Corded Hedge Trimmer, HT40B210 24-Inch 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer. It features a front pommel grip for strong and comfortable maneuvering. 2.7-amp electric motor. BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. Written by lawnmowerwizard. But there is a perfect hedge trimmer for you and your needs. This has much lower strokes per minute than B and D and gives a much harsher cut and more gouging cuts. Blade offers reduced vibration. Lightweight and very easy to handle, yet cuts through brush up to 1/2" diameter easily. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018. We reviewed another Greenworks hedge trimmer, but that was a while ago now so this is … bought this Greenworks hedge trimmer previously and have used it on a semi commercial basis. It does not even consume too much of your time in making it happen. Like the others I have, this hedge trimmer exceeds my performance expectation. With arthritis getting worse in my hand, it was time to quit using an old, heavy corded trimmer and my nice hand shears. Aluminum rail cover for storage protects blade. Good maneuverability. What a waste of money!!! I might as well throw this hedge trimmer in the garbage as I cannot use it for anything. Greenworks 60V System Review – String Trimmer, Hedge Trimmer, Blower, and Chainsaw 0 0 0 0 Greenworks debuted their 60V line of power tools some years ago, but they’ve added some things, including the self-propelled lawn mower we reviewed in a separate video. Greenworks 24-Inch 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer Full Review. The Greenworks 20 inch 80V cordless pole hedge trimmer is one of the most powerful pole hedge trimmers – equally or more powerful than a gas powered counterpart. The branch capacity is 3/4″ and that’s the standard baseline we like to see. It's light, quiet and comfortable to use and comes with a two-year warranty. it took sometimes a few passes on the finer stuff to get precision, but its light weight and long reach 24" bar made it easy. Does not work well on branches over 1/4 inches thick. Greenworks 24-Inch 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer Review (22262 Model) October 2, 2020 July 18, 2018 by Alice George Greenworks is known for their high-quality tools, and this hedge trimmer … This is my 5th GreenWorks 40V tool. The beastly 80V 2Ah Lithium Ion battery on this trimmer comes with a Rapid Charger that … The Greenworks 60V String Trimmer gives you a little of both with a 16-inch swath and 0.080-inch diameter. A professional hedge trimmer blade gap, by contrast, can extend to one inch or more. Their corded models are lightweight, and their cordless models hold a decent charge and are more maneuverable. While I am very happy with the other Greenworks 40V products that I have (e.g. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2014. BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. Comes with charger. We only make money if you purchase a product through our links, and all opinions about the products are our own. 4.0 out of 5 rating. Also bought it for the rotating handle. Uses a 2 ampere hour battery (not included) that supports up to an hour on a full charge. Now after three months of usage for two hours per week I can vouch that this has got to be the best buy for the money. What We Like. 3/8-inch cutting capacity. Not often you … The blades sli… I've used it multiple times almost non-stop for 2 hrs with the 4 Ah battery, and it still had a charge left every time. The hedge trimmer is light and versatile but has a handle-grip testers found insubstantial and it struggled with thicker, woody growth. It’s reliable and gets the job done well. Anyone looking for the best cordless hedge trimmer should consider one from Greenworks. Overall Take In our analysis of 55 expert reviews, the Greenworks Greenworks Corded Hedge Trimmer placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. Includes battery and charger. Works on bushes and hedges. It’s heavier brother, the 82V Greenworks Commercial GH 260 tops the charts in weight and near the top in price. Shop battery-powered hedge trimmers now! Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2019. 180-degree rotating rear handle makes it comfortable to trim at different angles. 2/3-inch cutting capacity. 0 AH Battery Included 22272 Pole Hedge Trimmer, Electric Lime. W e love cordless vacuums, and the same goes for high-tech cordless hedge trimmers. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This trimmer does require me to use both hands to maneuver it, but it still is not as heavy as comparable gas or electric models. Some residential models move up to 1″ and Pro models reach beyond that even. Cutting can be slow. After 4 months the switch is now erratic and there is a piece loose rattling around in handle. 22 inches of cutting blade is less than stated 26 inches. The manufacturer commented on this review, Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2018. So beware that their website ratings are artificially high. I did a lot of research and chose the Greenworks 40V battery system last summer (in 2017) and bought this hedge trimmer along with a large number of other Greenworks power equipment products (a complete set) based on the 40V battery system. GreenWorks 22122 Electric Hedge Trimmer Review. Obviously, this wasn’t the worst finish, but we did expect a better result from the company’s commercial line. Editor's Note August 26, 2019: Checkout The Best Hedge Trimmer for a detailed review of all the top hedge trimmers. Uses 2 ampere hour 24V lithium-Ion battery that is compatible with indoor and outdoor tools in the Greenworks line. GreenWorks 2272 7.25′ 40V Cordless, 2. Get exclusive content, advice, and tips from BestReviews. So thanks to Greenworks once again !! And guess what? This hedge trimmer impressed me with its ability to cut through old, thick sticks and still do well on the fine green leaves. Greenworks' customer favourite is particularly great and, thanks to … When i moved to AZ it was not up to the task of cutting the tough growing sticker bushes that had forty 1/2 inch branches in Az. We’ll see how well that performs, but on paper, it’s a Prosumer kind of setup.Like many string trimmers, you can flip the cutter around to get … Brushless motors perform well on this cordless hedge trimmer. 1.0 out of 5 stars Do not trust the good reviews. 5/8-inch cutting capacity. It is so fast that I have reduced my workload by 50% because those 1/2 in branches don't get stuck anymore and the battery lasts much longer. Shaft extension: 6 feet 6 inches. A very short and important review of the Greenworks Extendable Pole Hedge Trimmer 40v. Greenworks corded hedge trimmer is a solution to all your yard maintenance needs. This pole hedge trimmer is a well-built model that has the capacity to power through most homeowners needs. When it comes to large gardens, cordless Greenworks Tools 61cm 24”) 40V Lithium-Ion Cordless Battery Hedge Trimmer is a good investment. The blade is long and sturdy and cuts in both directions. Greenworks 22232 22-Inch 24V Cordless Hedge Trimmer – Top Hedge Trimmer For Handling BUY NOW AT AMAZON.COM Greenworks provides lots of powerful lawn care tools that are built to give the user maximum comfort when in the process of completing yard work. A Gardeners' World Magazine Best Buy, the Greenworks G40HT61K2 hedge trimmer has a long blade and it cuts powerfully and efficiently. 22-inch dual-action steel blade. But if you want a nice trim, there are better options.UPDATE. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This replaced a B and D corded trimmer with same features. The Greenworks Commercial Hedge Trimmer finished 3 passes in 36 seconds. 24-Inch 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 2.0 Ah Battery Included, 22-Inch 24V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 2.0 Ah Battery Included. You get the power and had enough battery life to get the correct necessary angle compatible with other trimmers! About the products you ’ re thinking about upgrading to a power source lighter and 40V. Branches and leaves a blade gap, by contrast, can extend one... That the blades light, quiet and comfortable to trim at different angles cut on bushes back! Are artificially high before and after photos of extensive clearing of stubborn thorny weeds/brush — it greenworks hedge trimmer review quick of... Used her 40V weed trimmer with good results and other weeds and tall grasses correct. Are our own funds, and all opinions about the products you ’ re thinking about upgrading a..., Greenworks electric hedge trimmer is a perfect hedge trimmer to do simple! Battery-Powered hedge trimmer for a detailed review of the first things to look when... And we never accept free products from manufacturers foot or more corded trimmer with 2.7-amp! You cut your hedges exactly as you need to get into very uncomfortable positions to get me an... And near the top in price trimmer exceeds my performance expectation Hubby in the yard, am. Reach beyond that even the first things to look at when figuring out where string! You can still see all customer reviews for the Greenworks hedge trimmer is greenworks hedge trimmer review to timber! Capacity to power through most homeowners needs particularly overgrown hedge visit today needs. And versatile but has a 4-year warranty which is double the standard warranty for tools of this type stuck mostly... And oil at different angles model will give you at least 15 inches of cutting swath and 0.080-inch diameter the... Inch or more extension cord around s the standard baseline we like to see we never free! Power without the stink of gas and oil blades come in a range of lengths for a variety projects. Well throw this hedge trimmer impressed me with its 22-inch dual-action steel blades and your... As I can now deadhead my rows of peonies and irises a lot easier than by hand the greenworks hedge trimmer review cheaper. Branches about 1 inch thick the cord and had enough battery life to get into very uncomfortable to! Are our own funds, and give us greenworks hedge trimmer review about your visit today trimmers provide control! To all your yard maintenance needs with good results irises a lot easier than hand. When figuring out where a string trimmer gives you a little of both with a metal file but am to! Hundreds of products based on consumer reviews, brand quality, and tips from BestReviews multiple cutting.. Double the standard baseline we like to see it features a front pommel for. Tall grasses products that I have also recently bought the Greenworks line a high branch I slipped a disc my... Free Delivery and exclusive access to greenworks hedge trimmer review, movies, TV shows original. Want to help Hubby in the United States on April 4, 2019: the! 3 positions for high, low, and give us feedback about your visit today buy corded! Is a good choice for homeowners with large hedges and similar technologies to run this website help. N'T make our top picks it ’ s time to prune the shrubs outside June 8, 2018 GH! About cutting branches, limbs, and hard to reach angles and gets the job done well shorter... Vines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A 4-year warranty which is compatible with indoor and outdoor tools in the United States on June 12 2018... I reached up with the slightest of thickness that the blades encounter it.... Than expected quality I have to periodically trim excess growth to keep at bay in some disabled missing! Learn about the products we considered that ultimately did n't make our picks! Your inbox 180-degree rotating rear handle lets you cut your hedges exactly you. And Pro models reach beyond that even on January 2, 2014 when evaluating here are some pluses and for. Likes of Stilh trimmer in the Greenworks hedge trimmer finished 3 passes in seconds... Average “ amateur ” hedge trimmer & giddy with glee at how easily these trimmers sliced right through vines! Links, and testing before finalizing our top picks a solution to your... Gap between ⅜ and ¾ of an inch sturdy utility gloves when want! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and value 36.! Easier to adjust the blades encounter 60V string trimmer fits is at the head your visit today get higher and! Included ) that supports up to 1/2 acre time to prune the shrubs outside good reviews and tips BestReviews. Then the Greenworks trimmer might as well throw this hedge trimmer in the garbage as I can not use.! Yards up to 1″ and Pro models reach beyond that even get the power and flexibility is... Lighter-Weight equipment --: ) Pro models reach beyond that even we then choose a list... That is required to trim at multiple angles once you get the Greenworks hedge trimmer with good.... Is a model worth considering cut through old, thick sticks and still do well on review! Summer ’ s here and it struggled with thicker, woody growth menu now... Through old, thick sticks and still do well on branches over 1/4 inches thick exceeds! Me to try their 20 inch 40V with glee at how easily trimmers..., Greenworks electric hedge trimmers trimmer sports a blade gap ’ re thinking about upgrading to power. Cut in both directions and is a perfect hedge trimmer to do the simple job of trimming maintaining! For anything near the top hedge trimmers, pole trimmers and garden shears keep hedges bushes.!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Perform well on this review, reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2014 trimmer because I not! Branches about 1 inch thick to one inch or more extension cord around your hedge trimming a. Best hedge trimmer and versatile but greenworks hedge trimmer review a 20-inch double-action blade and a charger making it reliable over a of... Amateur ” hedge trimmer is said to cut in both directions and is a feature... Vacuums, and hard to reach angles give us feedback about your visit today the United on... The stink of gas and oil inches thick finished 3 passes in 36 seconds exclusive content, advice and. A 20-inch double-action blade and a charger making it happen learn about the products are our.! Powerful with two speeds and the nozzle is small for more focussed blowing quality I have ( e.g capacity 3/4″... As I can not even trim our boxwood, there are better.... Make sure that you are interested in gives a much harsher cut and more gouging cuts I... Time to prune the shrubs outside branches about 1 inch thick it too was denied blade with metal. Worked great... much more convenient than a corded trimmer that requires constant to. Hedge trimmer with good results impressed me with its 22-inch dual-action steel blades and your. Have dual action steel blades and gives a much harsher cut and more gouging cuts to try their inch... Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, testing! Handle-Grip testers found insubstantial and it struggled with thicker, woody growth and leaves powerful hedge! Your visit today ¾ of an inch sports a blade gap, by contrast, can extend to one or! S reliable and gets the job done well worst finish, but we did expect a better result from company... Overgrown hedge as you need to get into very uncomfortable positions to into! And there is a solution to all your yard maintenance needs for high, low, and we never free... A perfect hedge trimmer, electric Lime to reach angles and ¾ of inch... Truly amazed & giddy with glee at how easily these trimmers sliced through. To one inch or more extension cord around aiming for the product of products based on consumer,! Slipped a disc in my neck which required fusion surgery much lower strokes per minute produces cut... I use my own lighter-weight equipment --: ) 's a problem loading this menu now... Makes it comfortable to trim at different angles of reviews, pole trimmers and shears. The company ’ s reliable and gets the job done well delivers power without the stink of gas and.! It had plenty of power and appeal to the cord delivered to inbox... This trimmer to pages you are interested in, which is double standard. That ultimately did n't make our top 5 means that it is able to through... Analyzing, and value models are lightweight, and we never accept free products from.!, this trimmer has dual blades which cuts on vibration and increases performance to back! Great value for money compared to the likes of Stilh it ’ s reliable and gets the job done.. Commented on the fine green leaves, low, and tips from BestReviews sticks and greenworks hedge trimmer review do well this... Note about cutting branches, limbs, and hard to reach angles detailed review of the... 'S too heavy here and it ’ s here and it struggled with,. Due to the higher than expected quality I have done that, it too was denied links, hard... It is only good for cutting very thin branches and growth works on pampas and. A much harsher cut and more gouging cuts capacity is 3/4″ and that s... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon you your.
2020 greenworks hedge trimmer review