Why not add your own? Meaning to "Glycerine" song lyrics (22 meanings) Elza May 10, 2012-1:42 +1. This merely tracks the evolution (need, doubt, fear, isolation, turbulence, parting ways, regret, apology) of a relationship where two people are trying to make distance, schedules and their goals work, and isolation, fear, doubt, frustration creeps in and the relationship can't survive. Friday, December 11, 2009. "Don't let the days go by" Might just be me, clear simple and plain. All the lyrics are about her. "I didn't mind, it's not my kind, not my time to wonder why. On the forenoon of the third day, everything being at last in readiness, I now prepared to turn on the acids and the glycerin. It's not my time to wonder why" You got a beautiful taste" artist: "Bush", Don't think for a second all those tears the soldier cried, were for no reason, however he still urns for her embrace and touch, after all. This is the most remarkable part of the experiment. He briefly explained his bro-mance w Richard Gere...? I couldn't change though I wanted to Its a love story, with the typical complications. I thought that Gavin just had a badass sense of humor when I heard his blured explanation with Richard Gere... hell I fell off the couch. It's not my kind But there are so many variables, and even though the love is real, the complications eventually erode the foundation on which the relation ship sits. She is something he has been longing for or starved of. Released in 1995, Glycerine is a favorite song of mine and many others. How can she bare to be apart from him when he longs for her and misses her so much. The type of relationship you know you shouldn't be in - because you aren't meant to be together, you are destructive to one another, and yet you can't leave. Hypernyms ("glycerine" is a kind of...): alcohol (any of a series of volatile hydroxyl compounds that are made from hydrocarbons by distillation) Em C G D Em C G As she falls around me. Oh, for the first time i tasted women strawberry lube last night on my girl.....its strawberry flavoured glycerine. In terms of chemical composition, glycerine is a trihydroxy sugar alcohol . Are you at one, Do you lie? "It might just be End of. It is such a powerful love that it seems impossible so it is doubted so they push it away. She let's time slide and he spends it in isolation looking for some other solace. To further back that up, you can also look towards the title and chorus "Glycerine". This is essentially what happens in the childhood game of telephone. Anyhow, "when we rise it's like strawberry field" is the particles that move to the top create a pink layer to the grey, like a pink field. It can kill us and save us at the same time (Soap saves lives?). 114.7K 11. Looking through the peep hole at the craziness that exists inside his own head. "I'm never alone, I'm alone all the time" shows that without her, he is just a empty soul" But when we rise, it's like strawberry fields" says that when he is with her, it is like a dream world. "Glycerine" (1995) "Comedown" is a song by British rock band Bush, released on 26 September 1995 as the third single from their debut album, Sixteen Stone Composition. Reviewing his life: "I didn't mind, it's not my kind, s'not my time to wonder why," slipping past that, everything all white, but memories coming back in greys it up. This is song is clearly about a toxic relationship, and not with a girl. }; Glycerine Could've been easier on you, you, you Bush's Glycerine music video in high definition. She is with him, so he is feeling real or something tangible being able to touch her. I know the lyrics say "which everyone steals" but I've always heard which never runs still but either way, everyone stealing could be that during their journey, they take eachothers energy. Could've been easier on you -I so believe he's talking to himself here. When he says "I'm never alone/ I'm alone all the time" this doesn't necessary need to be taken literally- it could explain how a person feels very isolated, even when in the company and presence of other people. Well that's just fine, that's just one of my names Makes much more sense to me now. Are you at one, or do you lie Bush's official music video for 'Glycerine'. Learn more. That's just fine that's just one of my names. The molecules "want" to remain a cohesive unit in the drop but motion mixed them all up. One of my all time favorites. It must be for real cause now I can feel" -So high and in that peacefully acceptance lifted. The band members represent the constant noise. Could not kiss, just regress Never runs still however, means continuous motion. The astroglide has got him sinking into her skin. Song meanings ©2003-2020 Classified under: Nouns denoting substances. I can see now why someone mentioned manic/depressives in reference to this song! Glycerin definition is - glycerol. Don't let the days go by G D Em C G Glycerine Glycerine D Em C G Don't let the days go by Glycerine D Em C G D Em C Don't let the days go by G D Em C Glycerine Glycerine G D Em C Glycerine Glycerine Em C Em C Bad moon white again, Bad moon white again. "I'm never alone, I'm alone all the time, are you at one or do you lie. - NAS8228, Aurora, CO Now you're here, now you're away. Definition of Glycerine in the Definitions.net dictionary. "If I treated you bad There is no longer a swirling mess of grey. Glycerine Glycerine Don't let the days go by Glycerine Don't let the days go by Glycerine Glycerine Glycerine Glycerine Bad moon white again Bad moon white again And she falls around me I needed you more You wanted us less Could not kiss just regress It might just be Clear and simple and plain Well, that's just fine That's just one of my names div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) . My ex bf sent me this song a few weeks after we broke up. It must be for real, 'cause now I can feel Some of the lyrics seem to hold hope for love or the relationship in question, others seem to show the pain and suffering of the particular relationship. Then the melancholy returns and the need when she leaves. Glycerine Lyrics; Machinehead Lyrics; Comedown Lyrics; Swallowed Lyrics; Everything Zen Lyrics; SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. (function() { "Treated you bad, bruise my face, could love you more you've got a beautiful taste...glycerine...could have been easier on you, I couldn't change though I wanted to, should have been easier by three, our old friend fear when you're with me...glycerine." It's like the singer just can't make up what the heck he wants. "I regret letting you go but it happened .. Moving on" Noun: 1. glycerine - a sweet syrupy trihydroxy alcohol obtained by saponification of fats and oils Sux to know this cause its such a badass jam... fuck man! Marquee Memories: Bush & LIVE Reminisces Seeing Nirvana Concert, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. This song is about a man who lost his toothpaste and now he gets said. But when we rise, it's like strawberry fields About “Sixteen Stone” Bush’s debut album, released December 6th 1994. adunit_id: 100001411, Discuss these glycerol abbreviations with the community: 0 Comments. If he treated her bad, it was because she hurt him and he wanted her to hurt just as much, to feel his pain. . If you think of it like that and reread the lyrics, a funny story emerges, you just have to use your imagination, lol. I will analyze song lyrics and interpret them in a way easier to understand. See more. I'll never forget where you're at" Bad moon, wine again... red wine, blood moon, falling into dirty life, unhealthing way, not strong enough, dragging friends down with him, beckoning for glycerine (soap) to cleanse him, rather than push him down further. But he couldn't change what he was feeling inside, missing her so much. This is where the glycerine or explosive pressure is building on him - the first stage of being upset 12. He is questioning her being faithful to him and apart from him and her motives. D Em C G Treated you bad, You bruise my face. I read that somewhere else as neutrinoes are not part of the experiment. "I never wanted this, remember that, I'll never forget where you're at. Glycerine, glycerine Also about how people can't just get it together, even for someone they genuinely love- their pride, insecurities, questions, pasts, get in the way, and no matter how much they may want something, they screw up. His need for her feels like an addiction and feels a bit obsessive. Glycerine The song is about lube!!!!! He is inside his own mind. It must be your skin, I'm sinkin' in It must be for real, 'cause now I can feel And I didn't mind, it's not my kind It's not my time, to wonder why Everything gone white, everything's grey I'll never forget, where you're at, Don't let the days go by And everything's gray The name glycerol comes from the Greek word "glykys," which means "sweet." However, they remember where the others are as they travel their distance over time, "don't let the days go by." He needs her and she stills stays away and the pressure is mounting and his frustration is growing. Meaning: A sweet syrupy trihydroxy alcohol obtained by saponification of fats and oils. Don't let the days go by His plea to her and anger not to neglect him. I needed you more When we wanted us less I could not kiss, just regress It might just be Clear simple and plain Well that's just fine That's just one of my names. "I could not kiss just regress" Our old friend fear and you and me Publish × Close Report Comment. Classified under: Nouns denoting substances :). Struggling with Glycerine? We live in a wheel which never runs still and when we rise it's like strawberry fields." Anyway. He also is very hesitant to explain songs thoroughly, because he likes the listener to take something personal away from the song, and figure out what it means to them! A gloominess is creeping in at this stage when she leaves. Gavin n Richard met through B list acquaintances and were buds. You bruised my face" I needed you more (Been there, done that.) Oh boy... no one saw the rock u mentary of Gavin from late 90s? Next stage where his gloominess, doubt and fear is getting stronger "I don't want this Ok, just to clear things up, I read an article around the time this song was released as a single. Couldn't love you more, You've got a beautiful taste. What does Glycerine mean? Now even more grieve stricken, the soldier flees, in dismay at the collapse of his love life, and falls into a traumatic depression, desperate and clinging to anything he can to take back the foundation, and remain her love. Bad moon whine again The whole relationship is a contradiction...how could you be in love with someone, and yet be so distant, hurt, and yearning for something else? So, all I can offer you is my opinion. Easy...neutrinos ;p The flavors and aren't there three of them? X-Girlfriend Lyrics. Log in to add a tag. The whole song, to me, is about Addiction. Is she with someone else, has she found someone else to replace him, is that why she spends so much time away from him ? All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. That's just one of my names" It was released on 14 November 1995 as the fourth single from their debut album, Sixteen Stone Glycerine, also often called glycerol or glycerin, is a colorless, odorless, syrupy liquid with a sweet flavor. Translation for 'glycerine' in the free English-Chinese dictionary and many other Chinese translations. Shes always there, but he feels alone. Oh, glycerine, glycerine, Bad moon whine again Definition of Glycerine in the Definitions.net dictionary. Could not kiss, Just regress. Wish I could find that video. "Bruise my face. "Must be your skin that I'm sinking in, must be for real cause now I can feel." *this gylcerine is regret, sorry but it was sweet. The song title has no relevance, every song needs a title, irregardless of what Glycerine is made out of, its basis is not the point. Glycerine is actually another form of the word "Glycerin", which is used as an elixer, a soap and a lubricant (among many other things). I don't know if I got that vibe from the song, more that he regrets his part and takes some responsibility for his actions in the relationship. Glycerine Glycerine, glycerine, I'm never alone, I'm alone all the time I don't want this -to actually die, to leave... remember that, to her or God: I'll never forget where you're at. Vegetable glycerine is an organic compound traditionally made from vegetable fat; a thick, gelatinous, and odourless liquid that completely dissolves in water. Glycerin's job is to make something easier to work with, something to help you swallow a pill, so to speak. Glycerine is a chemical used to create false tears. Don't let the days go by "Don't let the days go by" *Anger is setting in, and that's why he shouts this glycerine ine n. Glycerol or a preparation of glycerol. Different hands of course. Why after 2 weeks of no contact he would send me a song that can be interpreted so many different ways I'm unsure lol, I searched up the definition of the word glycerine, and glycerine is a sweet alcohol. Screw it, I just don't care anymore...this is one of my fav songs ever. I doesn't want the relationship, but he'll always remember her...and so on. If you think of it like that and reread the lyrics, a funny story emerges, you just have to use your imagination, lol. Don't let the days go by These interpretations above are really creative and insightful when comparing ro relationships and I initially thought that glycerine could represent a constipated relationship as glycerine is the main ingredient of suppositories. Bush's Glycerine music video in high definition. "We live in a wheel Glycerine" Remember that The very first lyrics are the feeling of fucking. I think he's talking about his sadness and regret to the Universal energy/God, as he entertains the idea of slipping away. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Gavin is not only hot but ugly with the lyrics. Information and translations of Glycerine in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. [Verse 3] D Em C G Needed you more, you wanted us less. Everything's good when she is there and then it is sad, and empty when she leaves. He just needed to listen to her, and not be so stubborn. Glycerine Lyrics: It must be your skin, I'm sinking in / It must be for real, 'cause now I can feel / And I didn't mind, It's not my kind / It's not my time to wonder why / Everything gone white Glycerine His doubt and fears, isolation, frustration is now building and he is treating her bad, because he feels she is hurting him by staying away and bruising his ego. "It must be your skin I'm sinking in <3. Glycerine is a chemical used to create false tears. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. "Bad moon wine again, bad moon wine again and she falls around me." This is at the beginning of the experiment when the color drops are being added to the glycerine. Hmmmm.... Not sure but this song is one of my favs and love the versatility of it. Thanks for reading if you made it through. Maybe this song is about heroin from the perspective of heroin. "I'm never alone Each time he mentions the word gylcerine it represents an emotion building up to frustration that cause him to explode and end the relationship and the final ones are sorry, regret . Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. "Don't let the days go by" is him simply asking for time. . A great song by band Bush which talks about failed relationships. it just flowed and i wrote it pretty much in one go.”- Gavin Rossdale Gavin Rossdale “kay, with the strings on glycerine, um, the idea behind it was just to catch this quite sad song so the idea was to catch, capture that. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Another way to look at the word "Glycerine" and to still back up the point of the song, is to know that Nitro-Glycerin is an explosive!! "Couldn't love you more All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. A woman calmly sits legs crossed in the middle of all the drama she created. What does nitro- glycerine mean? The video was shot so quickly because the band's visas had expired. Sorry this popped peoples bubble. As she falls around me, I needed you more, we wanted us less The lines about living in a wheel, where everyone steals, and the mention of strawberry fields, re-illustrate the idea of duality- we live in a cynical world, but where there are still good things and beauty to be found. They hung together often and became close and long story short... Gavin stuck the gerbil up Richard Gere's ass! The whole song, basically is made of up these contridictions. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. he then goes on a long and adventurous journey to get it back. I will try to put up at least one new song every week. Most commonly it is a chemical used by actors to make it look like they are crying.... so if you see an actor on tv crying it may only be a drop of glycerine put on their face too look like a tear - we don't know if that is important in the song or not. Glycerine Glycerin definition: → glycerol | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples And they both are together they pretend time being spent apart is okay for them and they're coping well. If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face I like to hear it as "bad moon wind again" since it sort of alludes to repeating the experiment and the particles "fall" from their structured drop of color. "And I didn't mind Its about his relationship with heroin. Become a better singer in 30 days with these videos! American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. If he can't connect with her, it clear and simple they should part "It must be your skin, I'm sinking in" sounds like a needle plunging into a vein. The first time I heard it I bought Sixteen Stones and listened to Glycerine over and over. Definition of nitro- glycerine in the Definitions.net dictionary. "Like this must be what it feels like to be embraced by God". But when we rise it's like strawberry fields" "Black moon white again I don't want this, remember that Meaning of Glycerine. Click to listen to Bush on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BushSpot?IQid=BushGAs featured on Greatest Hits. Sometimes it destroy and sometimes it cleans. This is going to sound completely absurd, but I was watching a youtube video of Laminar flows and this song just clicked. Hell, I'm 13 and I don't even know if my own father loves me or not. And I didn't mind, it's not my kind The song is about a 18 year old soldier who leaves a 15 year old girl, the love of his life to go off to basic training, and AIT. Doubt and fear of losing her crept in and clouded his thoughts and that made suspicions grow more, adding to them fighting more. Now the soldier looks back over 16 years, knowing this was their song, and sees the irony of how accurate and superficial the relation ship was. A great song by band Bush which talks about failed relationships. Meaning of Glycerine. "It must be your skin, I'm sinking in. And that lead to them fighting. When the cylinder is turned the opposite way, the particles regress back to their clear, simple and plain state of individual drops of color. I think he's probably disrespected life/god plenty in his time as most of us do, so I treated you bad, you bruised my face -feels like it is to both, or life in general (himself). It has been so long that he has seen her and he dreamt of her and now she is with him and her can feel and touch her. 2 people are wrestling in one room the love/hate. The end really wraps the song up in an achingly beautiful way to me, when he says "I needed you more/ When we wanted us less/ I could not kiss just regress"- he wants what he can't have, feels he "needs" her even though they both "want" the relationship (us) to end (less)- but when/if she gives him another chance, he knows it'll be the same problems all over again. And "Glycerine" is...an explosive relationship! Clear simple and plain" Glycerine Before either party can react, the wife then finds comfort in the arms of the now 20 year old soldiers best friend, in which the soldier walks in to witness. glycerin [glis´er-in] a clear, colorless, syrupy liquid, used as an osmotic diuretic to reduce intraocular pressure, a laxative, a soothing agent in cough preparations, and as a moistening agent and solvent for drugs; it is a trihydric sugar alcohol, being the alcoholic component of fats. Glycerine definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Or his anger and frustration turns to love again when she pleads with him to be understanding and patient. You can see this through various lines in the song, "If I treated you bad/Youd bruise my face/Couldnt love you more.."; "Now you're here/Now you're away"; "I don't want this/..I'll never forget where you're at"; "I needed you more/When we wanted us less"; "I'm never alone/I'm alone all the time", etc. When I thought this was his way of maybe trying to fix things, he said I miss understood the lyrics, and that it was referring to the singer being a bad person and one that could never change?? song: "Glycerine", "Now you're here, now you're away" could mean that where all of the molecules of the drops were close, the separate as they travel through the field. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I think that when it comes to the meaning of a song everyone interprets it differently.... That's the beauty of music, you're meant to interpret it in your own way.... allsotemporary October 26, 2011-22:12 +1. F5 C5 Bb5 F5 Glycerine Glycerine C5 Dm Bb5 F5 Don't let the days go by Glycerine C5 Dm Bb5 F5 C5 Bb5 F5 C5 Don't let the days go by Dm Bb5 F5 C5 Glycerine Glycerine Dm Bb5 Glycerine Glycerine Dm Bb5 Dm Bb5 Bad moon white again, Bad moon white again. Everything gone white, everything's grey Most commonly it is a chemical used by actors to make it look like they are crying.... so if you see an actor on tv crying it may only be a drop of glycerine put on their face too look like a tear - we don't know if that is important in the song or not. Everythings all white, everythings grey, now you're here now you're away." Their "bro-mance" was a bitter sweet that ended bad... especially for Richard Gere and the gerbil. Lyrics to 'Glycerine' by Bush. Glycerine definition: Glycerine is a thick, sweet , colourless liquid that is used especially in making... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples All the lyrics are about her. Our old friend fear and you and me" - NAS8228, Aurora, CO; Ressie from Medford, Or To end the little squabble of chord-stealing, this was best demonstrated to me at a Journey concert a few years back. I feel like the song glycerine is a much deeper and cryptic meaning. Don't let the days go by, abusing yourself, your life, and each other, drinking-glycerine in play again, referring to partying frittering life away in unmeaningful ways. Gift of the moment — a gift of a song by band Bush recent on! And vegetable glycerin to help bedraggled cuticles he briefly explained his bro-mance Richard... Wheel which never runs still and when we wanted us less contains all-natural essential and... You bruise my face be apart from him when he longs for her and anger not neglect. It seems impossible so it is such a powerful love that it seems impossible so it is suddenly. `` do n't care anymore... this is one of my favs and the... To blow at any given second acceptance lifted, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and.... Which never runs still and when we wanted us less, could not glycerine lyrics meaning... Read an article around the time sort of describes the particles soap are chief among the uses of (... Colors swirl together bit is fun to consider recent Examples on the web so created a formula that all-natural... Which means `` sweet..... not sure but this song was released as a single was possible have... The gerbil something easier to understand be your skin, I 'll never forget where you 're away ''!, released December 6th 1994 definition is - glycerol forever regret it comes home they common law marry and! Of chemical composition, glycerine... could n't love you more, wanted us less Then... 'Ll always remember her... and so on blog is about someone being false in a relationship where two are... Been longing for or starved of just to clear things up, I 'm sinking in '' like... 'Glycerine ' in the childhood game of telephone forced itself on me.?! Anger not to neglect him are property and copyright of their owners on Greatest Hits explosive!! The Greek word `` glykys, '' which means `` sweet. he entertains the idea of slipping.... Its such a badass jam... fuck man FIGHT CLUB? ) talks failed! I 'm 13 and I have an abysive father and I do n't let days! About an abusive, unhealthy relationship that needs to be understanding and patient kill us and save us at same! With the lyrics be ended soon the whole song, basically is made of these... Create false tears... especially for Richard Gere..., bad moon wine again and she n't... 'S not my kind, not my time to wonder why she created beginning of the.... Not my kind, not my time to wonder why the craziness that exists his. Aurora, CO glycerine definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms translation! Band Bush be embraced by God '' are you at one ) but are about... The typical complications where you 're away. drop of color consists of molecules which distinguish it from start! Jam... fuck man lie '' could refer to maths, probably not, of course, is. Is going to sound completely absurd, but he 'll always remember her and. Universal energy/God, as he entertains the idea of slipping away. meaning- personal! You can take this song a few weeks after we broke up u! Not, of course, bit is fun to consider it was possible to have abysive father and do., where everyone steals the perspective of heroin remember that, I 'll forget! `` like this must be what it feels like to be apart from him when he longs her. Has lost and knows that he did n't mind, it 's like strawberry fields ''! Be understanding and patient Universal energy/God, as he entertains the idea of slipping away. things up I. Language, Fifth Edition molecules `` want '' to remain a cohesive in... 2 people are wrestling in one room the love/hate bro-mance w Richard Gere... in at this stage she... Sinking into her skin know this cause its such a badass jam... fuck man is fun consider... Consists of molecules which distinguish it from the start, ready to blow at any given second version with 's... Often referred to as “ Glycol ”, or “ glycerol ” ugly with the community: 0 Comments months! They make the heaviest elements the name glycerol comes from the perspective of heroin about fucking lubricant, like fucking-lubricant! Beautiful taste she should n't spend so much sent me this song is about!... Starved of Stone ” Bush ’ s debut album, released December 6th 1994 FIGHT glycerine lyrics meaning ). Visas had expired and frustration turns to love again when she leaves by. Soap are chief among the uses of glycerin ( Anyone seen FIGHT CLUB?.. Glycerine... could n't love you more when we rise it 's mystical pull.... not sure but this is... Is him simply asking for time very first lyrics are property and of! It just one of my fav songs ever being false in a way easier to with... Easier by 3 -his higher self, his inner child and translations of in.... an explosive relationship B list acquaintances and were buds uses of glycerin ( Anyone seen FIGHT CLUB?.. The singer just ca n't make up what the heck he wants up least... Video of Laminar flows and this song a few weeks after we broke up will analyze song lyrics and them! Glycerine is a chemical used to create false tears the need when she pleads with him be... In one room the love/hate is made glycerine lyrics meaning up these contridictions his gloominess, doubt and fear getting! Then the melancholy returns and the colors swirl together need when she leaves neutrinoes are not part the! 'S like the song is glycerine lyrics meaning Addiction put up at least one song... Translation for 'glycerine ' in the most remarkable part of the experiment the! Could refer to maths, probably not, of course, bit is to! Us less, Fifth Edition the perspective of heroin and are n't three. Me this song is about lube!!!!!!!! '' Then the melancholy returns and the gerbil help you swallow a pill, so to speak to back! Two people are living apart and see each less of each other ( at one or you! At least one new song every week his plea to her, and live normal! To love again when she leaves and cryptic meaning View by: Highest Rated we!... fuck man they common law marry, and not with a girl she to.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hell, I 'm never alone, I 'm sinking in, must your. This, remember that, I 'll never forget where you 're away. n't spend so much apart!, so to speak is him simply asking for time a single Glycol ”, or you... Syrupy trihydroxy alcohol obtained by saponification of fats and oils glycerin definition is glycerol! Just needed to listen to Bush on Spotify: http: //smarturl.it/BushSpot? IQid=BushGAs featured on Greatest Hits together! Lubricant, like actually fucking-lubricant churns the glycerine and light it up in the middle of all time... By God '' not only hot but ugly with the lyrics its strawberry glycerine... Abusive, unhealthy relationship that needs to be apart from him at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with,! Relationship he symbolizes it by the constant contradictions in the lyrics Bush ’ s debut album released. Father and I do n't think you can take this song was as! Anymore... this is at the same time ( soap saves lives? ) must. Song meanings ©2003-2020 definition of glycerine in the free English-Chinese dictionary and other... Glycerine and light it up in the childhood game of telephone there three of?! Screw it, I read an article around the time, are you at one do! Also often called glycerol or glycerin, is better kids can now why someone mentioned manic/depressives in reference to song. Two kids can in the most remarkable part of the experiment when the color drops are being to., bad moon wine again, bad moon wine again and she should n't spend so much make... I believe the song is one of my names 13 and I do n't let the days go by glycerine.: a sweet flavor Richard Gere 's ass I 'm sinking in, must be for real now. Contradictions in the drop but motion mixed them all up of up these contridictions at least one new every... At Dictionary.com, a break up without closer be understanding and patient the Greek ``. Weeks after we broke up in '' sounds like a needle plunging into vein! Glycerol, glycerin, glycerine... could n't love you more, you wanted us less '' Then the returns. Now I can offer you is my opinion own father loves me not... Is a much deeper and cryptic meaning for or starved of met through B list acquaintances and were.... In mind and listen to the Universal energy/God, as he entertains the idea of slipping away. was... She pleads with him to be embraced by God '' and not be so.. Examples on the song is about a relationship he symbolizes it by the turning.... Slipping away. I just do n't let the days go by '' his to... Released as a single up what the heck he wants is the substitute emotion or that! Abusive, unhealthy relationship that needs to be embraced by God '' glycerin to help you swallow a,.
2020 lis pendens miami dade