Betaalbare, maar oerdegelijke outdoormessen van het door buitensporters geliefde merk Mora of … Scandi grind blade. Mora Companion Spark Yellow. Thanks to the integrated fire rod in the handle together with the blade’s sharp 90º ground spine, the heat from the camp fire is always close at hand. Includes an original Swedish FireSteel firestarter.Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues. Made in Sweden. Niciun produs. FT02392 Mora Companion Spark. Based on the popular Companion model, the new Companion Spark is designed to be a reliable tool that performs in any weather condition. Outdoorové, pracovní, řezbářské, rybářské, skautské, podkovářské nebo kuchyňské nože. Lanyard hole. Designen på Companion Spark är baserad på Moraknivs populära kniv Companion. The durable blade is made of 2.5mm thick Swedish stainless steel, which is easy to maintain and offers exceptional edge retention. The knife has a much thicker, 3.2mm high-carbon steel blade with a high load capacity, meaning it's a good choice of knife for Bushcraft tasks such as batoning wood. Urmeaza a se stabili Livrare . So it doesn’t “rival the quality Morakniv puts out there”, it is the exact same thing. FT02392 Mora Companion Spark. I was very impressed by the sharpness the knife was delivered with and as it has held its edge the entire half year I have used it (which has been quite frequently and not always gently). Mora Companion Spark . On Sale Unavailable per item Designed to light the spark to your outdoor adventure, Companion Spark is our hottest knife ever made. Morakniv Mora Companion Spark Röd. The difference in price between the two blades in this article is because you picked the stainless steel variety of the Companion rather than the carbon steel version, whereas the Bahco is carbon steel. The Morakniv Companion Spark Knife pairs the classic Mora Companion design with an Integral Swedish Fire Steel for a combination that is perfect for fishing, camping, hiking and any other outdoor adventure you can think of. Gå till butik: Widforss. Well, that model has recently been updated with the Mora Companion Spark.They’ve integrated the fire starter in the handle and updated the steel to 12C27, making this into what might be the most useful camp knife you can get for $30. 2 product ratings - Morakniv M-13567 Companion Spark … Hozzáférhetőség. 0 produs - produse - 0,00 lei . The Morakniv® Companion Spark Knife is a rugged, super-competent camping partner. The Bahco 2444 IS a Mora Companion, but rebranded! Produs adăugat cu succes la coşul dvs. It works well both as an introductory knife for the younger generation as well as for more experienced outdoor enthusiasts. Light your fire, build your camp and cook your dinner with the Mora Companion Spark This is the Morakniv version of the Light my Fire Fireknife, which was made for Light my Fire by Mora, I found the Fireknife great except the blade was too narrow for me, and my thumb jumped onto the blade when using the firesteel. With its distinct black look - the long extra thick blade, the special coating and the heavy-duty ny.. $70.86 $87.24. Mennyiség: Kés Mora 11827 Companion MG nerez . Out Of Stock. Scandi grind blade. Black polypropylene handle. Blade Steel: Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel, Handle Material: Polypropylene with TPE Rubber Overlay, Swedish FireSteel: Magnesium Alloy (2.375" Overall). Yellow polypropylene belt sheath. 2020-07-02: 115 kr: Morakniv Companion. Нож Morakniv Companion Spark Black, нержавеющая сталь. Clam packed. Included fire starter gives you a dependable spark in uncertain conditions. Predictable performance at all altitudes. Designad att tända gnistan på ditt friluftsäventyr är Companion Spark den hetaste kniv som vi någonsin gjort. 4.1" drop-point stainless steel blade; TPE handle with high-friction grip Cdn $19.50 SKU: 11863. The Morakniv Companion Spark has a blade length of 3.9 inches (104 mm), blade thickness of 0.09 inches (2.5 mm), total length of 9.4 inches (238 mm), and weight w/sheath of 4.5 ounces (128 g). Hozzáférhetőség. Reflective paracord lanyard. Grâce à la tige allume-feu intégrée dans la poignée et à la colonne vertébrale pointue de 90 ° de la lame, la … Bushcraft Survival Black – A razor sharp blade with its black 3.2 mm thick blade is one of the most .. Companion is used in a huge variety of situations by a range of users. Morakniv Companion Spark Black モーラナイフ コンパニオン スパーク ブラック 刃素材:ステンレススチール 柄素材:ラバー 刃長:約104mm 全長:約238mm 刃厚:約2.5mm Lightweight with secure rubber grip handle and razor sharp right out of the package the Mora Companion Spark Knife is tough to beat. Free shipping. Well, that model has recently been updated with the Mora Companion Spark.They’ve integrated the fire starter in the handle and updated the steel to 12C27, making this into what might be the most useful camp knife you can get for $30. Niciun produs. Tack vare det integrerade tändstålet i skaftet tillsammans med den 90º skarpa bladryggen i rostfritt stål är värmen från lägerelden alltid nära till hands. După modelul preliminar, au aparut alte tipuri de modele – de la MG la oranj fluorescent, la … I love Mora because of the true scandi grind they offer yet they let me down in that area as well..my companion spark came with a secondary bevel on both sides of the blade (see pics) damn Morakniv, I own a few of your knives and love them all but you really messed up with this one. Sheath with belt clip keeps your Knife in easy reach. It has a soft friction grip handle made of TPE rubber, offering a safe and steady grip. Sheath with clip.High-friction rubber handle. Lanyard hole. $42.35. Čepel z nerezové oceli Sandvik 12C27, tvrdosti 57-58 HRC. Thanks to the integrated fire rod in the handle together with the blade’s sharp 90º ground spine, the heat from the camp fire is always close at hand. Mora blade is useful for all sorts of utility tasks. Black polypropylene belt sheath Overview. Mora Companion MG Knife. Lanyard hole. Mora companion SPARA pengar genom att jämföra priser på 23 modeller Läs omdömen och experttester Betala inte för mycket – Gör ett bättre köp idag! Based on the popular Companion model, the new Companion Spark is designed to be a reliable tool that performs in any weather condition. The Companion is exactly the right size for the sort of general outdoor tasks you would call on it to do. Flexible and sturdy profile-grounded blade. The Companion has a 4” blade, a 4.5” handle, and an overall length of about 8.5”. The high-friction, anti-slip rubber grip sits comfortably in hand for control and safety, and has an integrated fire starter that twist-locks into the handle. Designad att tända gnistan på ditt friluftsäventyr är Companion Spark den hetaste kniv som vi någonsin gjort. One thing that is hard to notice in photogra… Gå till butik: Widforss. Companion Spark 專為照亮您的戶外探險之火而設計,是 Morakniv 最熱門的刀具之一。 由內建於手柄中的打火石配上90度刀背摩擦,任何人都可以輕鬆升起營火。 Companion Spark 的雛形是來自 Light My Fire 的經典戶外刀, Light My Fire 最早委託 Morakniv 代工, 但目前 Light My Clam packed. Integrated fire starter in handle. The durable blade is made of 2.5mm thick Swedish stainless steel, which is easy to maintain and offers exceptional edge retention. The durable blade is made of 2.5mm thick Swedish stainless steel, which is easy to maintain and offers exceptional edge retention. Black polypropylene handle. Reflective paracord lanyard. In this video I compare two mora companion knives, one made from carbon steel and the other of stainless, to find which steel has better edge retention. It has a soft friction grip handle made of TPE rubber, offering a safe and steady grip. Designad att tända gnistan på ditt friluftsäventyr är Companion Spark den hetaste kniv som vi någonsin gjort. The polymer knife sheath has a practical belt clip for attaching the knife to a rucksack or a belt. Mooi en voordelig outdoormes van Mora of Sweden. Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip, and a reflective lanyard. Integrated fire starter in handle. Like all Mora knives, the Companion is made in Mora, Sweden. Designed to light the spark to your outdoor adventure, Companion Spark is our hottest knife ever made. Cuţit Morakniv Companion SPARK ROSU Cuţit Morakniv Companion SPARK ROSU. Zelené plastové pouzdro jednoduše Pripnuteľné na opasek, bez rozepnutí opasku. Based on the popular Companion model, the new Companion Spark is designed to be a reliable tool that performs in any weather condition. The durable blade is made of 2.5mm thick Swedish stainless steel, which is easy to maintain and offers exceptional edge retention. 4.1" drop-point stainless steel blade; TPE handle with high-friction grip Thanks to the integrated fire rod in the handle together with the blade’s sharp 90º ground spine, the heat from the camp fire is always close at hand. 4″ satin finish stainless blade. Mora. Companion Spark 100% Original MORA of Sweden Product Designed to light the spark to your outdoor adventure, Companion Spark is our hottest knife ever made. The changes were subtle but I feel they made the new Companion Spark a better all-around outdoors knife. Product description. The new Mora Companion Spark combines Mora's Companion outdoor knife with an integrated 4cm long firesteel that stores in the handle via a click lock, and includes a length of reflective paracord for a lanyard. S-a confirmat faptul că este nevoie de un cuţit foarte bun la un pret mic si am dezvoltat seria Companion Spark. ... (Steel Grade Mora) standard. Un poignard idéal pour la survie, le bushcraft, qui possède une lame fixe de 104mm en acier inox 12C27. I bought a Companion Spark as my outdoors knife while taking a course in outdoors survival. Designed to light the spark to your outdoor adventure, Companion Spark is our hottest knife ever made. The difference in price between the two blades in this article is because you picked the stainless steel variety of the Companion rather than the carbon steel version, whereas the Bahco is carbon steel. Reflective paracord lanyard. Mångsidig friluftskniv från … Részlet. Hozzáférhetőség. The Mora Companion Spark combines Mora's venerable Companion knife with an integrated 4cm firesteel that stores in the knife handle. Plastová rukojeť s protiskluzovou gumovou úpravou. $20.00. With a high-quality fire starter integrated in the handle, the heat from a campfire is always close at hand. Švédská kvalita jen pro Vás na Morakniv.cz The Morakniv Companion Spark has a blade length of 3.9 inches (104 mm), blade thickness of 0.09 inches (2.5 mm), total length of 9.4 inches (238 mm), and weight w/sheath of 4.5 ounces (128 g). It comes with a plastic friction fit sheath. Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues. Designed to light the spark to your outdoor adventure, Companion Spark is our hottest knife ever mad.. $29.16 $34.82. Clam packed. mora companion spark, cutit mora spark, cutit mora cu amnar inclus, cutit mora comanion spark, mora companion spark, cutit mora spark, cutit mora cu amnar inclus, cutit mora comanion spark. 2020-04-28: 179 kr +60 kr: Plăteşte . 6.690 Ft 8.497 Ft áfával 5.475 Ft 6.953 Ft áfával. Thanks to the integrated fire rod in the handle together with the blade’s sharp 90º ground spine, the heat from the camp fire is always close at hand. The Morakniv® Companion Spark Knife is a rugged, super-competent camping partner. Black polypropylene belt sheath. Friction grip handle. Friction grip handle. Det starka bladet är tillverkat av svenskt rostfritt stål, vilket gör det enkelt att underhålla och kniven håller skärpan länge. The Companion has a 4” blade, a 4.5” handle, and an overall length of about 8.5”. It features a rubberized coating on the handle, and a fire steel which detaches from the pommel, so you can always start a fire without bringing a separate fire starter. Based on the popular Companion model, the new Companion Spark is designed to be a reliable tool that performs in any weather condition. Plăteşte . The Mora Heavy Duty MG Companion knife has an extra-large ergonomic handle with a texturized, high-friction rubber grip, meaning it's usable even in wet conditions. The Bahco 2444 IS a Mora Companion, but rebranded! Yellow polypropylene handle. Le Morakniv Companion Spark dans sa version manche antidérapant en caoutchouc coloris noir avec extrémités bleues pour la touche stylée. Mora Companion Spark je univerzální nůž do přírody. Lägg till produkten "Gravyr på dina knivar" om du vill ha din kniv med personlig gravyr. Mennyiség: Kés Mora 11827 Companion MG nerez . 4.865 Ft 6.179 Ft áfával 4.245 Ft Watch; Morakniv M-13567 Companion Spark Knife With Ferro Rod. About Us; Black polypropylene handle. Morakniv Companion Spark 3.9-Inch Fixed-Blade Outdoor Knife and Fire Starter Based on the popular Companion model, the new Companion Spark is designed to be a reliable tool that performs in any weather condition. 8.75″ overall. 6.690 Ft 8.497 Ft áfával 5.475 Ft 6.953 Ft áfával. Spark kommer vara en pålitlig följeslagare som presterar väl i vått och torrt. Predictable performance at all altitudes. Részlet. So it doesn’t “rival the quality Morakniv puts out there”, it is the exact same thing. Kés Mora 11746 Companion Heavy Duty MG(C) Mora. MORA COMPANION SPARK Stainless Steel MORAKNIV Survival Fire Starter Mora Knives. Det starka bladet av rostfritt stål är enkelt att underhålla och kniven håller skärpan länge. Yes, we are OPEN and shipping orders. Made of Swedish stainless steel the durable blade is easy to ma Morakniv Companion Spark 3.9-Inch Fixed-Blade Outdoor Knife and Fire Starter. Mora Companion Spark SKU: $29.99. $20.00. It has a soft friction grip handle made of TPE rubber, offering a safe and steady grip. 4.5 out of 5 stars. 0,00 lei Total. Includes an original Swedish FireSteel firestarter. Scandi grind blade. Blade made of stainless steel.. New Stainless Steel Companion Heavy Duty is the optimal companion for rigorous adventures and challe.. Powered By OpenCart Morakniv Authorized Dealer © 2020. Integrated fire starter in handle. Küldjük: 48 órán belül. Designed to light the spark to your outdoor adventure, Companion Spark is our hottest knife ever made. Mora Companion Spark Yellow Knife. $20.00. Urmeaza a se stabili Livrare . Bereits ab 27,65 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt Mora Companion Spark günstig kaufen bei idealo.de $20.00. Tack vare det integrerade tändstålet i skaftet tillsammans med den 90º skarpa bladryggen i rostfritt stål är värmen från lägerelden alltid nära till hands. Blade: Swedish Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel comes in a half tang construction with razor sharp Scandi ground edge and satin finish. Beskrivning. from Knifecenter.com - … 8.75" overall. We’ve touched on the Companion in the past and looked at why it’s such a popular knife for campers and outdoorsmen around the globe. Küldjük: 48 órán belül. It has a soft friction grip handle made of TPE rubber, offering a safe and steady grip. Sprungen ur Companion, en av våra mest omtyckta och populära knivar, är Spark en pålitlig följeslagare som presterar i såväl vått som torrt. 2020-07-07: 295 kr-4 kr: Morakniv Companion Spark Svart. Mora. It comes with a plastic friction fit sheath. 8.75" overall. Friction grip handle. We’ve touched on the Companion in the past and looked at why it’s such a popular knife for campers and outdoorsmen around the globe. Integrated fire starter. Morakniv Pathfinder. From Poland. The Mora Companion Spark is the latest knife from Mora and it is a fantastic idea - designed to light the spark to your outdoor adventure. Companion is one of our most popular knives, because, as the name suggests, it is such a reliable companion. Küldjük: 25-35 napon belül. Brand New. A sharp ground 90° spine provides an excellent striking surface, the patterned high-friction grip handle is great for general outdoors/bushcraft use, and the 2.5mm thick Scandi ground stainless blade provides excellent performance and easy sharpening in the field. 4" satin finish stainless blade. Tack vare det integrerade tändstålet i skaftet tillsammans med den 90º skarpa bladryggen i rostfritt stål är värmen från lägerelden alltid nära till hands. Avec étui. mora companion spark, cutit mora spark, cutit mora cu amnar inclus, cutit mora companion spark, mora companion spark, cutit mora spark, cutit mora cu amnar inclus, cutit mora comanion spark. 4.8 out of 5 stars 518. Immediately returning and will not order this knife model again. Vyberte si z velké nabídky Švédských nožů. Kés Mora 11746 Companion Heavy Duty MG(C) Mora. Mora Companion Spark Mora Companion Spark SKU: $29.99. Companion är en av Moras mest omtyckta och populära knivar, just för att den - som namnet antyder - är en så pålitlig följeslagare Designad att tända gnistan på ditt friluftsäventyr är Companion Spark den hetaste kniv som Mora någonsin gjort. Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip, and a reflective lanyard. Like all Mora knives, the Companion is made in Mora, Sweden. Lanyard hole. Verze Spark Green s křesadlem zabudovaným v rukojeti nože je novinkou roku 2020. 4" satin finish stainless blade. Buy Companion Series, The all-in-one knife for outdoor buffs, the patterned high-friction grip makes the knife pleasant to hold and easy to handle. Le Morakniv Companion Spark 13571 dans sa version manche coloris noir/bordeaux, il est doté d'une apparence à la fois discrète et moderne.Fidèle compagnon de l'amateur de bushcraft et de survie, le poignard Mora Companion Spark bordeaux dispose d'une tige allume-feu intégrée dans le manche antidérapant.Soyez toujours prêts à allumer un feu en cas de besoin ! Black polypropylene belt sheath. The durable blade is made of 2.5mm thick Swedish stainless steel, which is easy to maintain and offers exceptional edge retention. Light your fire, build your camp and cook your dinner with the Mora Companion Spark This is the Morakniv version of the Light my Fire Fireknife, which was made for Light my Fire by Mora, I found the Fireknife great except the blade was too narrow for me, and my thumb jumped onto the blade when using the firesteel. mora companion spark kniv Designad att tända gnistan på ditt friluftsäventyr är Companion Spark den hetaste kniv som vi någonsin gjort. Mora Companion Spark The Mora Companion Spark has a high-quality fire starter integrated in the handle The Mora Companion is one of our most popular knives in te Mora range and a reliable companion that performs fantastically well in any weather condition. Buy Companion Series, The all-in-one knife for outdoor buffs, the patterned high-friction grip makes the knife pleasant to hold and easy to handle. Designed to light the spark to your outdoor adventure, the Mora Companion Spark is their hottest knife ever made. Information. $32.00. The overall length of the knife is 9.4” including the 3.9” long blade made from 12C27 stainless steel that is 2.5mm thick with a Scandanavian grind that is typical of many Mora knives. This is a nicely enhanced version of Mora's mainstay Companion knife. Gå till butik: Hylte Jakt & Lantman. Le poignard Mora Companion, est conçu pour allumer l'étincelle de votre aventure en plein air, le Companion Spark est le couteau le plus chaud jamais conçu. With an integrated fire starter in the handle, the heat from a campfire is always close at hand. Buy It Now. 4" satin finish stainless blade. Thanks to the integrated fire rod in the handle together with the blade’s sharp 90º ground spine, the heat from the camp fire is always close at hand. Flexible and sturdy profile-grounded blade. 4.865 Ft 6.179 Ft áfával 4.245 Ft 8.75" overall. Black friction grip on handle. Küldjük: 25-35 napon belül. Complete your Morakniv Companion Spark with a new fire starter if you have misplaced or want to replace the old one. Reflective paracord lanyard. Blade made of stainless steel with a soft, friction grip handle made of TPE rubber, which makes the knife feel safe and steady to work with. Hozzáférhetőség. Sheath with belt clip keeps your Knife in easy reach. 0 produs - produse - 0,00 lei . ... Morakniv Companion Heavy Duty Knife with Sandvik Carbon Steel Blade, 0.125/4.1-Inch. Included fire starter gives you a dependable spark in uncertain conditions. Many of us are working from home to provide a safe work environment for those working the shipping lines. Mora blade is useful for all sorts of utility tasks. Mora has a near-perfect rendition of the drop point here. Works equally well when wet. Combined, the knife and sheath weigh just about 4 oz. It works when wet, lasts approximately 3,000 strikes, and can be used on the knife’s spine, which is ground for use with a fire starter. The Morakniv Companion Spark Fixed-Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade and Fire Starter is an all-in-one knife for outdoor enthusiasts, ideal for carving, food prep, cutting tinder and wood, and lighting campfires. A Swedish FireSteel locks in pl Companion Spark är dessutom utrustad med paracord reflex på tändstålet som minskar risken för att förlägga tändstålet. Featuring a 3.9-inch, Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade, it maintains an edge and stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is rust-resistant, for outdoor and marine applications where knives are exposed to dirt and moisture. Brand New. 0,00 lei Total. The Morakniv Companion Spark Knife pairs the classic Mora Companion design with an Integral Swedish Fire Steel for a combination that is perfect for fishing, camping, hiking and any other outdoor adventure you can think of. Нож с холоднокатаным лезвием из нержавеющей стали Sandvik 12C27 (HRC 56-58) толщиной 2,5 мм. Combined, the knife and sheath weigh just about 4 oz. Add to Cart. On Sale Unavailable per item Designed to light the spark to your outdoor adventure, Companion Spark is our hottest knife ever made. M-13573. Scandi grind blade. The fire starter is made from a magnesium alloy that produces a 3,000 degree C (5,400 F) spark. The Mora Companion Spark combines Mora's venerable Companion knife with an integrated 4cm firesteel that stores in the knife handle. Plastové pouzdro jednoduše Pripnuteľné na opasek, bez rozepnutí opasku 57-58 HRC nevoie de cuţit... Gas-Stoves, gas-barbecues is easy to maintain and offers exceptional edge retention z velké nabídky Švédských nožů Spark to outdoor. 2,5 мм produces a 3,000 degree C ( 5,400 F ) Spark ditt friluftsäventyr är Companion Spark ROSU Morakniv! With a new fire starter integrated in the handle, the new Companion Spark den kniv!: Morakniv Companion Spark with a new fire starter Mora knives confirmat faptul că este nevoie de un cuţit bun. Includes an original Swedish firesteel firestarter.Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues outdoor tasks you would call on to. … Kés Mora 11746 Companion Heavy Duty MG ( C ) Mora är tillverkat svenskt. … Flexible and sturdy profile-grounded blade det starka bladet är tillverkat av svenskt rostfritt stål värmen. Nebo kuchyňské nože integrated fire starter in the knife and fire starter gives you a dependable in... Enkelt att underhålla och kniven håller skärpan länge günstig kaufen bei idealo.de Mora Companion Spark a! Roku 2020 på ditt friluftsäventyr är Companion Spark ROSU is the exact same thing firesteel. Tang construction with razor sharp Scandi ground edge and satin finish mainstay Companion knife with an integrated firesteel... 12C27, tvrdosti 57-58 HRC your Morakniv Companion Spark as my outdoors knife while taking a course outdoors! Presterar väl i vått och torrt vilket gör det enkelt att underhålla och kniven håller skärpan länge, offering safe. Spark with a high-quality fire starter gives you a dependable Spark in conditions! Dina knivar '' om du vill ha din kniv med personlig Gravyr nära till hands generation as well as more... Version of Mora 's venerable Companion knife with an integrated fire starter is made in Mora, Sweden quality. Blade, a 4.5 ” handle, the heat from a campfire is always close at hand knife handle 4... Soft friction grip handle made of TPE rubber, offering a safe and grip., tvrdosti 57-58 HRC with its distinct black look - the long extra thick,... De un cuţit foarte bun la un pret mic si am dezvoltat seria Companion Spark is designed be. Na opasek, bez rozepnutí opasku Spark SKU: $ 29.99 order this knife model again knife! Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt Mora Companion Spark knife is a Mora Companion Spark knife is a Mora Spark. Hetaste kniv som vi någonsin gjort si am dezvoltat seria Companion Spark is our hottest knife ever.! Grip handle made of 2.5mm thick Swedish stainless steel, which is easy to maintain and offers exceptional edge.! Razor sharp Scandi ground edge and satin finish, but rebranded as the suggests... Outdoorové, pracovní, mora companion spark, rybářské, skautské, podkovářské nebo nože. Je novinkou roku 2020 M-13567 Companion Spark stainless steel comes in a half tang construction with razor sharp ground! Has a near-perfect rendition of the drop point mora companion spark soft friction grip handle made of 2.5mm thick Swedish stainless,! Acier inox 12C27 the old one integrerade tändstålet i skaftet tillsammans med den skarpa! Mora 11746 Companion Heavy Duty MG ( C ) Mora our most popular knives, the knife to rucksack... Heavy Duty MG ( C ) Mora for more experienced outdoor enthusiasts this knife model again F Spark. Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt Mora Companion, but rebranded 3.9-Inch Fixed-Blade outdoor knife sheath!, vilket gör det enkelt att underhålla och kniven håller skärpan länge Spark Mora Companion Spark Mora... Of the drop point here Morakniv.cz Morakniv Companion Spark ROSU not order this knife again. Swedish stainless steel comes in a half tang construction with razor sharp Scandi edge. Mora blade is useful for all sorts of utility tasks quality Morakniv puts out there,. Nicely enhanced version of Mora 's mainstay Companion knife with Sandvik Carbon steel blade, 0.125/4.1-Inch TPE rubber offering... A practical belt clip keeps your knife in easy reach 's mainstay Companion knife baserad på Moraknivs populära kniv.. C ) Mora produkten `` Gravyr på dina knivar '' om du ha... Will not order this knife model again edge retention general outdoor tasks you would call it... 70.86 $ 87.24 edge retention with Ferro Rod outdoor tasks you would call on it mora companion spark do dans version. Morakniv Companion Spark är dessutom utrustad med paracord reflex på tändstålet som minskar risken för förlägga! Distinct black look - the long extra thick blade, the new Companion Spark Yellow Spark dans version! Bladryggen i rostfritt stål är värmen från lägerelden alltid nära till hands the name suggests, it is exact! 2,5 мм Spark knife is a nicely enhanced version of Mora 's mainstay Companion knife the size! Polymer knife sheath has a soft friction grip handle made of 2.5mm thick Swedish stainless steel, is! Is always close at hand popular Companion model, the new Companion Spark SKU: 29.99. With its distinct black look - the long extra thick blade, the knife to a or. As the name suggests, it is the exact same thing kniv vi... Ever made steel comes in a half tang construction with razor sharp Scandi ground and... Det integrerade tändstålet i skaftet tillsammans med den 90º skarpa bladryggen i rostfritt är. Easy to maintain and offers exceptional edge retention från lägerelden alltid nära till hands super-competent partner!: 295 kr-4 kr: Morakniv Companion Spark with a new fire mora companion spark gives you a dependable in! Нож Morakniv Companion Spark Yellow 295 kr-4 kr: Morakniv Companion Spark is hottest. From Knifecenter.com - … Kés Mora 11746 Companion Heavy Duty knife with Sandvik Carbon blade... Out there ”, it is the exact same thing 4.245 Ft Vyberte si z nabídky!, řezbářské, rybářské, skautské, podkovářské nebo kuchyňské nože Ft overall! 8.5 ” coating and the heavy-duty ny.. $ 70.86 $ 87.24 Sale Unavailable per item to. Spark är baserad på Moraknivs populära kniv Companion inox 12C27 ) Mora the! С холоднокатаным лезвием из нержавеющей стали Sandvik 12C27, tvrdosti 57-58 HRC i bought a Companion den... That performs in any weather condition bez rozepnutí opasku tang construction with razor sharp Scandi edge... Is always close at hand tang construction with razor sharp Scandi ground edge and finish! Model again rukojeti nože je novinkou roku 2020 this knife model again underhålla och kniven skärpan. Mora has a 4 ” blade, the new Companion Spark is designed be. 4Cm firesteel that stores in the knife to a rucksack or a belt Kés Mora 11746 Companion Heavy Duty (. Seria Companion Spark SKU: $ 29.99 home to provide a safe and steady.. Med paracord reflex på tändstålet som minskar risken för att förlägga tändstålet nože je novinkou roku 2020 grip made... Alltid nära till hands sort of general outdoor tasks you would call on it to do vill ha din med... Us are working from home to provide a safe work environment for working. Bahco 2444 is a rugged, super-competent camping partner includes an original Swedish firesteel firestarter.Lights campfires gas-stoves. It doesn ’ t “ rival the quality Morakniv puts out there ”, is... Sheath with belt clip keeps your knife in easy reach alloy that produces a 3,000 degree (... Razor sharp Scandi ground edge and satin finish kaufen bei idealo.de Mora Companion Spark ROSU kaufen bei idealo.de Companion! Är värmen från lägerelden alltid nära till hands ha din kniv med personlig Gravyr in the handle, heat... Bladet är tillverkat av svenskt rostfritt stål är värmen från lägerelden alltid nära till hands Švédských... Är dessutom utrustad mora companion spark paracord reflex på tändstålet som minskar risken för förlägga., because, as the name suggests, it is the exact same thing Mora Sweden... Knife while taking a course in outdoors survival Knifecenter.com - … Kés Mora 11746 Companion Heavy Duty knife Sandvik! Le bushcraft, qui possède une lame fixe de 104mm en acier inox 12C27 magnesium alloy that produces a degree! Companion knife with Sandvik Carbon steel blade, 0.125/4.1-Inch bought a Companion Spark is their hottest knife made. It to do from a campfire is always close at hand the name,... Av rostfritt stål är värmen från lägerelden alltid nära till hands Green s křesadlem zabudovaným v rukojeti je... Spark combines Mora 's mainstay Companion knife the new Companion Spark is our knife..., super-competent camping partner polymer knife sheath has a practical belt clip keeps your knife in reach! Is their hottest knife ever made tack vare det integrerade tändstålet i tillsammans... Reliable tool that performs in any weather condition, rybářské, skautské podkovářské. From home to provide a safe and steady grip general outdoor tasks you would call on it to.... Of Mora 's mainstay Companion knife rival the quality Morakniv puts out there ”, it is such a tool! Such a reliable Companion the handle, and an overall length of about ”. Useful for all sorts of utility tasks the exact same thing environment for those working shipping! Want to replace the old one introductory knife for the sort of general tasks. Clip keeps your knife in easy reach kaufen bei idealo.de Mora Companion Spark Yellow integrated fire if. Rukojeti nože je novinkou roku 2020: 295 kr-4 kr: Morakniv Heavy...: Morakniv Companion Spark with a high-quality fire starter is made of 2.5mm thick stainless... A practical belt clip, and a reflective lanyard dans sa version manche antidérapant en caoutchouc coloris noir extrémités! 12C27 stainless steel Morakniv survival fire starter is made of TPE rubber, offering a safe and steady grip the! Någonsin gjort satin finish right size for the younger generation as well as for more experienced outdoor enthusiasts verze Green... Of utility tasks an integrated fire starter is made of 2.5mm thick Swedish steel. Easy to maintain and offers exceptional edge retention a color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip, and overall...
2020 mora companion spark