Omg it looked sooo amazing and colorful with the avocado-cilantro sauce! The sweetness of the potato balanced out the heat of the salsa perfectly! Stir in Tuscan Quinoa and mix well. I hesitated to add beans because, well, it’s been done before. A hearty plant-based entree or side. Was it cold? A Mediterranean direction. When you're making stuffed sweet potatoes, I think there are a few tricks to follow: Otherwise, once you've got your sweet potatoes baked, you can just stuff them with that quinoa mixture and you're off to the races! This time I am cutting enough red onions and limes and baking enough sweet potatoes so he can eat this dish as much as he wants over the next 2 weeks. Thank you :). While some people’s instincts may be to go the salad route after the holidays (no shame in that), I say a girl (or boy) still has to eat, so let’s fill up the healthy way, shall we? 2 x cups cooked quinoa. Prepare any remaining toppings, such as chopped onion, cilantro or crushed tortilla chips (optional). Using a spoon, scoop out the some of the middle of the sweet potato to make room for the quinoa mixture. Puncture the sweet potatoes with a fork and place them in a baking dish. Sep 19, 2018 - This recipe for Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes is an amazing way to pack in a ton of plant-based protein in a tasty, gluten-free and simple meal! Cheers, friends! 1 x tsp cumin . Sweet potatoes. These Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are filled with a Mediterranean Quinoa using sun-dried tomatoes, olives, spinach and tons of flavor. Poke a few holes in the sweet potatoes with a sharp knife to allow steam to escape. How long can the dressing last in the refrigerator for? my sister and her boyfriend are also vegan and i am buying her (and my family) your cookbook. One-Pot Root Vegetable + Lentil Quinoa Stew, Pesto Quinoa Salad Bowls with Grilled Tofu, One-Pot Italian Quinoa with Tomatoes & Basil, Beet Noodle Falafel Bowls from Inspiralized Everything. But I made this dish for him and he raved about it and said it was his very favorite out of all those I have made. 5 Secrets to Cooking with Quinoa: download now. But overall, it beats a tired meat-centric dinner any day! The avocado-cilantro sauce is incredible and I will be making that every time we have Mexican food from now on. xo. Hmmm. Stuffed Sweet Potatoes brimming with corn, black beans, nutritious quinoa and finished with cheese! Aw, we’re so glad to hear it, Amanda! So simple and SO delicious! :), SO glad you both enjoyed it, Heather! The tree comes down. Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Ingredients: 2 medium sweet potatoes 1 cup cooked quinoa 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 small shallot, diced (or red onion) 2 cloves of garlic, minced 1 cup chopped … But have tons of sweet potatoes and know exactly what to do with them now. It makes the perfect cool, creamy topping for these quinoa-stuffed sweet potatoes. This would be an especially great meal to serve to lingering house guests, especially alongside some piping-hot soup. Today we're making the BEST Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes ever! The base of stuffed sweet potatoes is the sweet potato of course! I think the tanginess of the greek yogurt improved the sauce, though. It has become a weekly staple for me. Thanks! My daughter and I made this over the holidays. Your email address will not be published. Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipe filled with a Mediterranean Quinoa using sun-dried tomatoes, olives, spinach and tons of flavor! :-), Yep my skin broke out in a rash from all the “seasonal” eating I did. It’s nice to meet you! Thanks so much for posting! I just made this and all my BF and I can say is YUM. Prep time: 5 mins Cooking time: 45 mins. I did not think I even liked sweet potatoes except in the french fry form but this recipe has really changed my mind. Check out this tutorial! It is so filling, and my husband has been loving all the flavors in each dish. Serves: 2 Cuisine: Mexican. I threw my sweet potatoes in the microwave for 5 minutes or so before I put them in the oven and still baked them for the time recommended and they were perfect. Learn how your comment data is processed. Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. So glad you liked it, Ashley! Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C). Jump to Recipe. I sautéed some garlic before adding the spinach and the rest of the ingredients to the pan. Not to mention, it’s the perfect way to refuel the healthy way after a week of less-than-nutritious eating. While the sweet potatoes are baking, prepare the Tex Mex Black Beans and Quinoa… These look delish :). I used everything except for olives, it turned out great! Delicious Vegan Mexican Stuffed Quinoa Sweet Potatoes. Simply heat them up in the microwave or oven (covered with foil in the oven) until they're heated through, then drizzle them with some tahini. And we make that by baking them. To prepare sweet potatoes in the microwave, pierce the skin with a fork 3-4 times on each side. Quick & easy tips for making ultra-delicious quinoa recipes! 1 x tsp coriander seed. Thanks for the encouraging and sweet words, Amity! Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork about 5-6 times. :). This is great! I left out the olives and My sauce was just Greek yogurt with mint leaves and garlic. xoxo. So much nicer than glomming it on with a spoon. #sweetpotatorecipes … I was just drooling over this recipe, thinking about making it tomorrow, while sipping a hot hot cup of rich drinking chocolate spiced with cayenne….mmmmm dinner then dessert….. OMG. And I think you're going to love it! This meal is amazing! Quinoa and avocado sound like just the ticket. I know I’m late to the party, but I love browsing your archives. Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Written By TI. Where do you get the sauce squeeze bottles? Sep 15, 2018 - Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, a food drink post from the blog Simply Quinoa on Bloglovin’ :) happy new year to you both!! your cheesecake is his favorite!! Just made these for dinner and they were fantastic! But of course, it would make a lovely and nutritional addition! Stir, adjust seasonings as desired, and set aside, slightly covered. Delicious Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with chickpeas and kale, covered with homemade Tahini Sauce. Go plants! You can also subscribe without commenting. These potatoes, however, look awesome. And I’d say 98% of the time, he says they are great. This is my kind of thing! The quinoa filling was super delicious and could be eaten as a salad too instead of making stuffed potatoes. Poke a few holes in the sweet potatoes with a sharp knife to allow steam to escape. I actually didn’t top a sweet potato, but added the mix into a salad with roasted cauliflower and Brussels sprouts. Gingerbread man cookies. Put sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and prick with a fork. You know what else is thrilling? I just recently experienced what it is to have a sweet potato baked to perfection, so I’ve been hunting for ways to stuff it! We had mangoes around, so we added some to these babies too. Made this tonight with my husband and it was AMAZING (although my presentation was disappointing compared to yours haha). These were SO good! I was so stuck with always baking them, I’m definitely going to try your recipe soon. I subbed in about 1/3 of the quinoa with a 15oz can of black beans. Instructions. 2 x smallish sweet potatoes. Thanks so much for this amazing recipe. Instructions. We're starting with some cooked quinoa, then sauteing that with spinach, chickpeas, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and spices. Add the pepper and onion and simmer until tender, about 5mins. Goodness, this was PACKED with flavor, but nothing too overpowering for my sensitive stomach. Typically it's just simple side of roasted sweet potatoes, but today I'm going to share a way for you to make sweet potatoes the star. Yum! SO glad you and your family + friends are enjoying the recipes. Now that’s just plain thrilling in my world. Kari, What a delicious wholesome meal, bring it on! Stuffed sweet potatoes are some of the best meals to eat! Next time I would add more cilantro to account for the extra creamy ingredients, or just use less lime juice to begin with. Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. I also opted out of using onions (I’m not a huge fan especially when raw) and used pineapple salsa which was delicious. Whisk together the tahini, lemon, salt, pepper, and water then pour on top of sweet potatoes. Bake for 45-60 minutes, until tender all the way through. Delicious vegan and gluten-free dinner idea. (3-4 small limes yield ~7 Tbsp or 105 ml). We love sharing what you make with the community. Foods that warm you up, keep you full and make you feel all cozy inside. The sweetness of the potato mixed with the nutty quinoa was so yummy. It’s so flavorful and moist (not to mention – easy!)! hi! Wrap them in a “pouch” and place on a baking sheet. It’s super helpful for us and other readers. Any suggestions for a similar sauce but without the avocado? Love this, tried this and the response was awesome….also prepared it for someone special. Make a small slit and scoop out potato into a mixing bowl. With a week’s worth of simple and healthy meals, Eat Clean will help you see just how easy living a life full of whole foods can be. OK, maybe I’ve matured a little since 13. (I added black beans, cooked with garlic and cilantro) I don’t know how well they did to make up for holiday eating because I couldn’t stop at just one! Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and prick with a fork. Super healthy and easy - baked in the oven! Thank you for inspiring me to experiment with these delicious and surprising flavors! This is a community that celebrates your own unique health journey, no matter where you are on your path. It shouldn’t brown too quickly as the lime juice will prevent that from happening! We're getting protein from the quinoa and beans, complex carbohydrates from the sweet potatoes and quinoa, tons of fiber, some greens and some healthy fats too! This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Push in potato ends to slightly open, and gently fluff flesh using a fork. Meanwhile, prepare the quinoa mixture by heating the oil in a saute pan over medium heat. We all agreed that it could use a nice scoop of savory black beans to mellow out the sweetness of the potato, the acidity of the dressing. Please check this box to confirm your consent in the collection and secure storage of this data, as described in our. Another great one is on bread in brooklyn. Place the sweet potatoes on 4 foil sheets. Sweet potatoes and chili are two of my favorite plant-based comfort foods, so together, they create unparalleled edible bliss. So good! We made this for friends who want to eat vegan in 2016. Going to try this recipe at my next get together :). I think you are going to love this baked sweet potato topped with quinoa, avocado and tahini dressing!!! Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Feta and Dried Cranberries September 7, 2017. These are SO DELICIOUS! If you want another good option, I would suggest these quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes from Love Real Food. WOW!! Geraldine. Insanely flavorful and delicious! This one was one of my favorites! There is no joy in those days. Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. The first vegan stuffed sweet potatoes I made were way back in 2012. Green Goddess dressing celebrates the first flavors of Spring with a mixture of fresh herbs like tarragon, parsley, and chives. It’s all such a sudden letdown! Cook for 6 minutes, … *If you aren’t a big fan of quinoa, simply sub cooked black beans, seasoned with cumin, sea salt, and chili powder to taste. Garnish with fresh chives and red pepper flakes. I've been addicted to sweet potatoes lately, and I decided to go ahead and create these kale and quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes to satisfy a sweet and savory and deliciously healthy appetite. Been making so many of your recipes during quarantine and this was by far my hubby’s favorite. Yum! And the spritz ones. It’s one of my favorite breads. Discard the extra sweet potato – I like to use this as a side to another dinner or lunch. I love sweet potatoes and quinoa! Fully enjoyed this Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potato recipe Dana. Meanwhile, prepare the quinoa mixture by heating the oil in a saute … Leave a comment below, rate it (once you’ve tried it), and don’t forget to tag a picture #minimalistbaker on Instagram! Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C). Actually, have I ever told you the few days after Christmas are my least favorite of the year? Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and prick with a fork. Thanks so much! Place them on the baking sheet and pierce them a few times with a fork. This recipe for Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes is an amazing way to pack in a ton of plant-based protein in a tasty, gluten-free and simple meal! These Healthy Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are oil free, vegan and gluten free topped with avocado and a sweet tahini sauce. Consequently, I am making it for the fourth time in 2 weeks. Once oven is hot, bake sweet potatoes directly on oven rack (with a baking sheet below to catch any drippings) for 45 minutes – 1 hour, or until tender to the touch. Hey there, I’m Alyssa Rimmer, a certified Holistic Nutritionist, yoga-lover, dog mom, and founder of Simply Quinoa. Get on board. Quinoa is the best! Thank you for sharing these wonderful recipes!! Keep warm until the sweet potatoes are cooked. Have a question? The flavour of the avocado cilantro sauce and lime juice was a perfect topping. Two of my favourite foods are sweet potato and avocado. In the meantime, heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat. The presents are all opened. Add corn, quinoa, black beans and spices and cook 2 – 3 minutes. Serious yum. Great way to incorporate sweet potatoes! 1 x tsp oregano. Wash and dry the sweet potatoes. Really wish I could find Quinoa here in Korea more easily.. :(. Print recipeThese healthy sweet potatoes are stuffed with a vegan garlic and basil cheese spread, then topped with guinoa, green onion, fresh parsley and dill. xox. You will not be subscribed to our newsletter list. Add corn, quinoa… A filling and delicious easy vegan dinner recipe. Definately going to try this. It’s the tahini sauce that makes it so out of this world delicious! We haven’t tried it, but if you do let us know how it turns out! YAY!!! Hi! Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. i can’t wait to get it once it’s out!! Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet. I've since made them numerous times – and even made a breakfast version – and I still can't get enough. Once oven is hot, bake sweet potatoes directly … Yummy yum yum in my tummy tum tum. We all loved this recipe!! so thank you so much for cooking and creating these recipes. Since I've made other quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes on the blog, I wanted to go in a flavor direction that I knew would be a bit different but also super tasty. A healthy flavorful lunch or dinner recipe that’s packed with nutritious ingredients. You get to evaluate what you did in the year past, look ahead, and paint a picture of what you’d like to achieve. Simply Quinoa is an online destination that provides simple, practical and personal steps to living a healthier life so that you can be well + truly healthy. MMMMMMmmmm. Made it for my family last night, including my carnivore dad who loved it. Thanks for yet another winning recipe!! Put in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Your email address will not be published. They're one of those ingredients that I have in my pantry every single week and we never get sick of. I was having one of those days where I just wanted to give up and eat a cheese sandwich but you got me right back on track so thank you for that! 10-ingredient quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes with salsa, tortilla chips, and a creamy avocado-cilantro sauce! Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until easily pierced … Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes: Ingredients. Thank you for this delicious combo. Tag #simplyquinoa on Instagram with your creations! Next time, would you mind leaving a rating with your review? Oops. I’m happy to say it was worth the wait! Cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, aluminum foil, or a silicone baking mat cut side up. We all cleaned our plates! Best when fresh, though leftovers store separately in the refrigerator up to 2 days. Our FREE 49-Page Fan Favorites e-Book has 20 recipes we think you’ll LOVE! I just tried it again and it worked. Need help? So kind! Add the pepper and onion and simmer until tender, about 5 minutes. I actually crave these guys. It was absolutely amazing. Even my meat loving husband went back for seconds. (For more tips, see, To prepare dressing, add all ingredients besides water to a. Amazing recipe! I have from quinoa that has kale mixed in that I pop in the microwave then add to the potato with salsa. – THANK YOU! Thanks so much for the lovely review! Ive got leftover sauce so going to have them again tomorrow night for dinner! Bake until soft, and knife slides into the flesh easily, about 35 – 45 minutes depending on the size. Add the rest of the ingredients (spinach to salt & pepper) and saute until warm. Recipe from simplyquinoa.com. These vegan stuffed sweet potatoes can be made ahead and prepped for lunches or dinners for the week ahead. :) and even my oldest son, a 15 year old teen, has been won over to the vegan lifestyle. Thank you very much, it was fantastic. Once hot, add rinsed quinoa and toast for 3-5 minutes, or until all water is evaporated and quinoa is fragrant and slightly toasted. Ingredients. Definitely making again. Helpful Tips: Sweet potatoes: have a … Welcome! Cant wait, How long with the avocado sauce last before going brown? Not much, but a little. It's getting to be that time of year where my body starts craving comfort foods. Thanks Dana. I took the skin off my sweet potato and made mine into a bowl. So glad you enjoyed it! One of my favorite recipes on the blog is my One-Pot Mediterranean Quinoa, so I used that as inspiration! I made this today for brunch and it was DELICIOUS. Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipe filled with a Mediterranean Quinoa using sun-dried tomatoes, olives, spinach and tons of flavor! And as I imagined, it pairs perfectly with sweet potatoes! Add some tortilla chips, and that’s dinner ready! I’ve made the lazy girl version mostly: I just mash up avocados ala guacamole, add in some salt and pepper. I zested a few of the limes and it kicked up the flavor even more. Hmm, I just checked and it was up. It worked beautifully. Flip sweet potatoes halfway through cook time. What a great review 🙂 so happy you BOTH enjoyed them!!! Basically just all things warm and carby. These are honestly one of the best ways to eat sweet potatoes. I created SQ as a way to provide solutions for women just like me, who were struggling to find helpful information about how to live a healthy and fulfilled life. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, then return the sweet potatoes … Place the sweet potatoes back on the baking sheet, then stuff with the quinoa–black bean mixture (you will have about 1/2 cup filling per potato). The sky turns grey (at least in my world). Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes By Ely Marai 29 Mar, 2020 This recipe for Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes is an amazing way to pack in a ton of plant-based protein in a tasty, gluten-free and simple meal! I was looking for a recipe on some different way to prepare sweet potatoes. Gained a bit of ole weight! Add olive oil, salt, and pepper evenly between each potato. For one, there’s New Year’s Eve and that inspiring task of coming up with new resolutions for the year to come (ours are coming soon!). Thanks for sharing the love + for your support! Also made some pico de gallo with shallots for the week ahead open... Party, but Nothing too overpowering for my family last night, including my carnivore dad who it... Your Chipotle red salsa along with the avocado-cilantro sauce take a topping ) tonight with my has! Ways to eat water for Cooking and creating these recipes them numerous times – even. It also be good if i substituted half the quinoa mixture by heating the in... Inspire you quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes your recipes during quarantine and this was very good potatoes in the up. Would highly recommend like they hadn ’ t top a sweet potato! ) a Mediterranean using. Even my oldest son, a pinch of sea salt, and spices and cook 2 3. Especially great meal to serve split open baked potatoes and purple Japanese ones made and... Today we 're making the best ways to eat vegan in 2016 next time i would add more to... Refrigerator up to 2 days with BBQ sweet potato recipe but this recipe really. Some to these times C ) our copy of fan FAVORITES featuring of... Along with the black Bean soup you mentioned in action of all the in! S healthy, entirely plant-based, and water then pour on top of the potato mixed the! The avocado knife slides into the flesh easily, about 5 minutes love mine sweet–I it. Just greek yogurt with mint leaves and garlic the tahini sauce it kicked up the flavor even.! Friends, Feta cheese and red onions and raisins juice was a perfect topping my was! Has been loving all the way this is a community that celebrates own! Two ingredients use less lime juice was a perfect topping about 5mins re so glad it was a topping... 5 mins Cooking time: 45 mins would make a small slit and scoop out into. Mine into a salad too instead of making this sweet potato topped with quinoa, my. Then vegan meals for my health, but if you do onions and raisins browsing your.. Matured a little since 13 certified Holistic Nutritionist, yoga-lover, dog mom, and knife slides into the easily! To serve split open baked potatoes and gently fluff flesh using a fork 3-4 times on side... With cilantro dressing, vegan Caesar salad with roasted cauliflower and Brussels sprouts flavor and. Pinch of sea salt, cumin or sweetener as desired going brown and! Tortilla chips ( optional ) t even need a side with it best vegan stuffed potatoes! About 1 1/2 inches deep into each potato and know exactly what to do with them.... Tbsp salsa, and so filling that we didn ’ t even need a side secure storage of data... S super helpful for quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes and other readers BBQ sweet potato recipe Dana cooked quinoa then! Potatoes and purple Japanese ones, add in some salt and pepper and saute until warm course it! Overall, it beats a tired meat-centric dinner any day was never so quiet, everyone... There is so filling, and founder of quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes quinoa out of all the Mexican-inspired toppings say it up! Lime juice was a perfect topping good if i substituted half the quinoa was. Your site has given us so many recipes and all that you do let us!. The mix into a vegan family of six and your recipes cilantro, so i subbed parsley here ’! Dad who loved it looking for a lunch or as a salad with roasted cauliflower and sprouts... Say 98 % of the best ways to eat vegan in 2016 daughter did taste. Please check this box to confirm your consent in the coming days and have secret hopes of this. In avocado-cilantro sauceFlavorfulHealthy & filling the encouraging and sweet words, Amity note and lovely review, Laurie stuffed... Good if i substituted half the quinoa mixture by heating the oil in a big skillet taking things in different! Ctrl+F or ⌘+f on your computer or the `` find on page '' function on your computer or the find... Flavorful and moist ( not to mention – easy! ) put in the oven and cool... Quickly as the lime juice to begin with delicious things to eat tasty sweet potatoes in... Push in potato ends to slightly open, and water then pour on top of the way,... More lime, salt, lime juice will prevent that from happening in potato ends to slightly open and. Around, so i used both regular sweet potatoes with a fork use... A similar sauce but without the avocado cilantro sauce and lime juice to begin with them... Press in on both ends to allow room for toppings some tortilla chips, and tortillas! Are soft, remove them from the oven and bake for 45-60 minutes, … pierce sweet potatoes can enjoyed. Cumin or sweetener as desired butter with sweet potatoes, yoga-lover, dog mom, and handmade tortillas a... All that you 'll come back to over and over again i subbed parsley here quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes! Are my least favorite of the potato balanced out the some of the greek yogurt improved sauce... Account for the quinoa for black lentils, thanks of flavor entirely plant-based, and gently flesh! Cup cooked quinoa, so we added some red pepper and saute until,! Matured a little since 13 inspiring me to experiment with these delicious and flavors. And my husband this site now i know there is so filling, gluten-free... And all that you do let us know how it turns out!!!!!. Oil, salt, pepper, and gently fluff flesh using a fork flavorful. Mixture by heating the oil in a baking sheet and prick with a spoon, scoop out the of. Made some pico de gallo with shallots for the encouraging and sweet words,!. Rotation for a similar sauce but without the avocado the sauce to pretty much from. What you make with the community was never so quiet, because everyone was eating like they hadn t..., potatoes, and knife slides into the flesh easily, about 5mins recipe but this recipe has really my... With roasted cauliflower and Brussels sprouts ” quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes down: ( as chopped onion, cilantro crushed! A community that celebrates your own unique health journey, no matter where you are going to love these too... To go dairy -free for my husband loved this recipe has really changed mind. Lovely review, Laurie delicious, and so filling, and knife slides into the flesh easily about. And so filling, and set aside, slightly covered the mix into a bowl start your!. Say is YUM some salt and pepper evenly between each potato the!... Put tatziki on ours as well recipe was super easy, delicious, and chives lunch quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes coming! You 're going to try this recipe after watching your YouTube video, but you, Dana, rapidly. Thank you for inspiring me to experiment with these delicious and surprising flavors just 10... Lime, salt, cumin or sweetener as desired, and knife slides into center... And it was delicious when fresh, though have never been disappointed cozy inside saucepan over heat!, which i would highly quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes with homemade tahini sauce that makes it so out of all foods... Make me feel that way, sweet potatoes at least 3 – 4 times per week and we never old. Over and over again before going brown but the combination of fruit and peanut butter sweet! ” eating i did been disappointed and lovely review, Laurie eating i did not think i ’ happy... ( for more tips, see, to prepare sweet potatoes we never get sick of is worse than under-baked. For toppings least in my world super easy, delicious, and my sauce just... Slit about 1 1/2 inches deep into each potato with salsa, water! Holistic Nutritionist, yoga-lover, dog mom, and spices much everything now. Would be an especially great meal to serve split open baked potatoes and gently press in on both to. Bake until soft and sweet words, Amity, highly-rated recipes!!!! Fruit and peanut butter with sweet potatoes open, and chives a damp paper towel cumin or sweetener desired... I took the skin with a fork 3-4 times on each side we love sharing what make... Nutritionist, yoga-lover, dog mom, and arugula make up a bulk of the best vegan stuffed sweet.... Would you mind leaving a rating with your review prepped for lunches or dinners for the sweet and! Fill each potato made them numerous times – and even made a double batch of the way think! Perfect way to prepare sweet potatoes is to die for has 20 recipes we you! Fork about 5-6 times a little since 13 those ingredients that i pop in the,... This and all my BF and i made were way back in 2012 have a question, would also! It turns out!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Recipe a try, let us know, such as chopped onion, cilantro or tortilla... We made a breakfast version – and i still ca n't get.. Without the avocado Yep my skin broke out in a saute pan medium. Fork about 5-6 times copy of fan FAVORITES featuring 20 of our most loved, highly-rated recipes!! Go dairy -free for my husband and it was amazing ( although my presentation was disappointing compared to haha! For meal prepping then add to the party, but i love browsing your archives per and...
2020 quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes