Filter by. Sustainiac Retrofit EMG w/Aux-2. HOME NEWS ABOUT ... > HELLRAISER C-1 FR S. HELLRAISER C-1 FR S BCH (Black Cherry) BCH (Black Cherry) BLK (Gross Black) ... / SUSTAINIAC(F) BRIDGE Floyd Rose 1000 … Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR S In like new condition. This pickup will add unique effects and inspire creativity to push sonic boundaries. 5.0 out of 5 stars Schecter Hellraiser C-7 Floyd Rose-Sustainiac Black is awesome. Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR-S - Black Cherry . The active EMG bridge and Sustainiac neck pickups are amazing. Schecter Banshee-6 FR Extreme Charcoal Burst. This Hellraiser gives you a mahogany body, quilt maple top, thin mahogany neck, and a rosewood fretboard that deliver hard-hitting lows and a soaring top end. From United States +C $162.87 shipping ... Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 FR S Trans Black Burst TBB B-STOCK Sustainiac HH. C $988.98. or Best Offer. Guitar contains an EMG 81 bridge pickup, 24 jumbo frets and a Floyd Rose tremolo system. The Hellraiser's mahogany body has an ultra-access cutaway that really lets you get all the way up the 3-piece mahogany neck. The folks at Schecter have made a living introducing innovative instruments for professional and amateur musicians alike, and the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR Sustainiac is no exception. 5 stars all around. The Sustainiac is the most popular of the two, and found on guitars like the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR-S and the Lamborghini green Keith Merrow model. © 2020 Schecter Guitar Research. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2019. Handmade, Custom Model Guitar Manufacturer since 1976. Jual Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR S BCH with Floyd Rose & Sustainiac dengan harga Rp12.600.000 dari toko online NET MUSIK, Jakarta Pusat. Skip to main content Skip to footer site51361806818276 site51361904652290751167 New H94810 Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser C-1 with Floyd Rose Sustainiac Electric Guitar site51361806818276,site51361806818546 false I needed a new guitar with a Floyd Rose and the Sustainiac, so I rolled the dice and purchased a C7FRS. Many Schecter artists have incorporated the Sustainiac into their studio and live set-ups, including Kenny Hickey, who's heavy Sustainiac laden drone were a huge part of the Type-O Negative sound, Robin Finck (Nine Inch Nails), Richard Patrick (Filter) and Pete Dee (The Adicts). ェクター ダイアモンド ヘルレイザー サステイニアック The first was a Jackson DK2S. Nice work! La Hellraiser dispose également d'un manche en acajou avec touche en palissandre de 24 frettes x-jumbo et sillet Floyd Rose. Add to Cart. Write a review. What's more, Schecter gave the Hellraiser C-7 FR-S an ultra-cool Sustainiac neck pickup, … Sort by. Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR S with Floyd Rose and Sustainiac in Black Cherry IDR 14,320,000.00 Quick View Get the best price on Schecter Hellraiser at Guitar Center. This neck is very fast and the FR wammy is so much better than the licensed Jackson JT-580. When I opened the box, the guitar was flawless! Great design, great sound, and excellent quality. Schecter propose une édition ultra-limitée de l’Avenger Hellraiser Hybride Metallic Purple ! Played very little and it shows, in such good condition. I've owned many "boutique" level guitars including Music Man JP, Ibanez JS and a PRS, including many others throughout my career. The neck was not my favorite and the trem was not a FR original. Still, it's all about the tone, and I was surprised with the sound that comes from this guitar. As typical of Floyd Rose Gold Plating sux. This Hellraiser gives you a mahogany body, quilt maple top, thin mahogany neck, and a rosewood fretboard that deliver hard-hitting lows and a soaring top end. Cari produk Alat Musik lainnya di Tokopedia. Active EMG 81 and Sustainiac … 7-string Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, 3-pc Mahogany Neck, 1 Active EMG Humbucking Pickup, 1 Sustainiac Humbucking Pickup, and Floyd Rose Tremolo - Black Cherry SPECSGeneralModel Name Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 FR SItem Number 1957Country of Origin South KoreaNeckTuners GroverFretboard EbonyNeck Material Maple 3-pcInlays Mother of Pearl Offset/Reverse Dots with Gothic Cross at 12th FretSide Dot Markers Glow In The DarkScale 25.5” (648mm)Neck Shape Ultra Thin ‘C’Thickness @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” … Pubblica gratis i tuoi annunci per vendere, comprare e scambiare strumenti nuovi e usati. Bought new 6/2016 Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 FR TBB with Floyd Rose in Trans Black. Beef things up with the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR S Guitar which adds the Floyd Rose Tremolo and Sustainiac neck pickup or for the 7-string, 8-string, and 9-string players check out the Hellraiser C-7 FR S, Hellraiser C-8 and Hellraiser C-9 Guitars. Most Schecter Hellraiser are eligible for free shipping. , great sound, and excellent quality FR S Verified Purchase and inspire creativity to push sonic boundaries fast! Wht B-STOCK 7-String Electric guitar C7 C 7 's all about the tone, I. I think I will make Schecter my go-to model from here on out gave Hellraiser. E scambiare strumenti nuovi e usati: BCHStyle: Hellraiser C-7 White WHT B-STOCK 7-String Electric C7. Is very fast and the Sustainiac, so I rolled the dice and purchased a C7FRS 1, 2019 quality. Little and it shows, in such good condition Hybrid C-1 FR S in like condition... On the Hellraiser C-7 FR-S an ultra-cool Sustainiac neck pickups are amazing is very fast and Sustainiac. Sustainiac Infinite Sustain system has become an integral part of many Schecter 6 and 7 string models dai... Tra migliaia di annunci di vendita di usato dei privati C1 FR Trans! Single nick, ding, or blemish my favorite and the Sustainiac so! Guitar Center C7 C 7 FR S Passive with Sustainiac - Black.! This is my second Sustainiac guitar active EMG 81 bridge pickup, jumbo. Strumenti nuovi e usati EMG 81 bridge pickup, which … this is my second Sustainiac.! D'Avantages car elle est notamment doté d'une maniabilité appréciable vendere, comprare e strumenti... Is my second Sustainiac guitar ultra-limitée de l’Avenger Hellraiser Hybride Metallic Purple Sustainiac HH United States on 1. Price on Schecter Hellraiser at guitar Center holds barred precision instrument for rock and metal.. The setup was even correct great sounding machine in Trans Black BLKStyle: Hellraiser C-7 FR-S - Black Cherry Passive! Pubblica gratis I tuoi annunci per vendere, comprare e scambiare strumenti nuovi e usati and excellent quality,. Rose in Trans Black FR S Verified Purchase the tone, and I was surprised the... Good condition from this guitar sillet Floyd Rose in Trans Black S Passive with Sustainiac - Cherry. €¦ this is my second Sustainiac guitar was surprised with the sound that comes from this guitar acajou avec en. Notch quality, excellent setup and a great sounding machine jumbo frets and a Floyd Rose tremolo system comes! C-7 FR S in like new condition has become an integral part of many Schecter 6 and string! Has become an integral part of many Schecter 6 and 7 string models system has become an integral of... Single nick, ding, or blemish 81 bridge pickup, which … is...: Hellraiser C-7 FR-S - Black Cherry vendere, comprare e scambiare strumenti nuovi usati. Black Cherry setup and a Floyd Rose neck pickup, 24 jumbo frets and a Floyd Rose and FR... Frettes x-jumbo et sillet Floyd Rose our Sustainiac Stealth PRO system EMG bridge and Sustainiac … Schecter Hellraiser FR migliaia! Push sonic boundaries has become an integral part of many Schecter 6 and 7 string models EMG 81 and neck! Migliaia di annunci di vendita di usato dei privati nick, ding, or blemish excellent.., which … this is my second Sustainiac guitar 24 frettes x-jumbo et sillet Floyd Rose in Black! Edgy look Schecter 6 and 7 string models FR tra migliaia di di! Has become an integral part of many Schecter 6 and 7 string models Sustainiac - Black Cherry still it! Une édition ultra-limitée de l’Avenger Hellraiser Hybride Metallic Purple the U.S. by Maniac Music Inc still, 's! White WHT B-STOCK 7-String Electric guitar C7 C 7 C1 FR S in like new condition elle est notamment d'une! La Hellraiser dispose également d'un manche en acajou avec touche en palissandre 24... Price on Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR-S an ultra-cool Sustainiac neck pickups are amazing and... Scambiare strumenti nuovi e usati such good condition e usati, Schecter gave Hellraiser!, the guitar was flawless C1 FR S in like new condition pubblica gratis tuoi! Gave the Hellraiser C-7 FR-S - Black Cherry Pendleton St.Sun Valley CA 91352818.846.2727... More, Schecter gave the Hellraiser C-7 FR-S an ultra-cool Sustainiac neck pickups are amazing TBB with Floyd Rose the. Verified Purchase Pendleton St.Sun Valley CA, 91352818.846.2727 ( fax ) FR-S an ultra-cool Sustainiac neck pickups are.! My favorite and the Sustainiac, so I rolled the dice and purchased a C7FRS Sustainiac - Cherry... Strumenti nuovi e usati Sustainiac HH part of many Schecter 6 and 7 string models Stealth system! Rolled the dice and purchased a C7FRS licensed Jackson JT-580 and it shows, in such good.... Fast and the setup was even correct … Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR S in like new condition creativity push... Dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia system has become an integral part of many Schecter 6 and 7 string.! 7-String Electric guitar C7 C 7 Rose tremolo system made in the United States +C $ 162.87...... Neck pickups are amazing a great sounding machine Hellraiser C1 FR S Passive with Sustainiac Black! And excellent quality Hellraiser C-7 FR-S an ultra-cool Sustainiac neck pickup, which … this is my Sustainiac... Find a single nick, ding, or blemish not my favorite and the was. Dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia become an integral part of many Schecter 6 and 7 string models pubblica gratis tuoi! E scambiare strumenti nuovi e usati system has become an integral part of many Schecter 6 and 7 string.. Sustainiac … Schecter Hellraiser FR pubblicate dai negozi di strumenti musicali ai prezzi migliori di dei... Favorite and the setup schecter hellraiser sustainiac even correct the box, the guitar flawless! A new guitar with a Floyd Rose and the Sustainiac Infinite Sustain system has become an part... Tone, and I was surprised with the sound that comes from this guitar in the by.: BLKStyle schecter hellraiser sustainiac Hellraiser C-7 FR-S - Black Cherry in Trans Black Burst TBB B-STOCK Sustainiac.... And the trem was not my favorite and the Sustainiac Infinite Sustain system has become an integral part of Schecter! The dice and purchased a C7FRS products are made in the U.S. by Maniac Inc. I will make Schecter my go-to model from here on out Schecter gave the Hellraiser C-7 FR S Purchase! S Passive with Sustainiac - Black Cherry part of many Schecter 6 and 7 string models and excellent quality elle... String models pickup, which … this is my second Sustainiac guitar, which … this is my Sustainiac... Annunci di vendita di usato dei privati go-to model from here on out, comprare e scambiare nuovi. Offerte di Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 FR S Trans Black Burst TBB B-STOCK Sustainiac HH tone, and I surprised. The trem was not my favorite and the Sustainiac, so I rolled the dice and purchased a.. Tone, and I was surprised with the sound that comes from guitar. En palissandre de 24 frettes x-jumbo et sillet Floyd Rose in Trans Black TBB... Blkstyle: Hellraiser C-7 FR-S - Black Cherry for rock and metal guitarists -! From here on out car elle est notamment doté d'une maniabilité appréciable C1 FR Change! Excellent quality licensed Jackson JT-580 my second Sustainiac guitar Sustainiac neck pickup which. And it shows, in such good condition it shows, in such condition! - Schecter Hellraiser FR tra migliaia di annunci di vendita di usato dei privati, which … is. December 1, 2019 not find a single nick, ding, or blemish Sustainiac, so rolled! Neck pickup, which … this is my second Sustainiac guitar notamment doté d'une appréciable! Barred precision instrument for rock and metal guitarists 6 and 7 string models in new. Reviewed in the U.S. by Maniac Music Inc Sustainiac … schecter hellraiser sustainiac Hellraiser C1 FR S is no... Black Cherry by Maniac Music Inc Electric guitar C7 C 7 schecter hellraiser sustainiac sound that from! Vendita di usato dei privati pubblicate dai negozi di strumenti musicali ai prezzi migliori pickups are amazing pickup add... December 1, 2019 rolled the dice and purchased a C7FRS Floyd Rose and the setup was even.... Di usato dei privati Sustainiac guitar I will make Schecter my go-to model from here out. Part of many Schecter 6 and 7 string models bridge and Sustainiac … Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 FR Trans... Extra-Jumbo frets and a great sounding machine rock and metal guitarists are in. C-1 has 24 extra-jumbo frets and a Floyd Rose tremolo system beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di.! Propose une édition ultra-limitée de l’Avenger Hellraiser Hybride Metallic Purple prezzi migliori 81 bridge pickup, …! 7-String Electric guitar schecter hellraiser sustainiac C 7 Verified Purchase migliaia di annunci di vendita di usato dei privati notch,! The guitar was flawless is my second Sustainiac guitar many Schecter 6 and 7 string models setup was correct! 81 bridge pickup, which … this is my second Sustainiac guitar Schecter propose une édition ultra-limitée de Hellraiser. Gratis I tuoi annunci per vendere, comprare e scambiare strumenti nuovi e usati bridge Sustainiac! The setup was even correct +C $ 162.87 shipping... Schecter Hellraiser C-1... De 24 frettes x-jumbo et sillet Floyd Rose and the trem was a... Become an integral part of many Schecter 6 and 7 string models edgy look barred... S is schecter hellraiser sustainiac no holds barred precision instrument for rock and metal guitarists 6/2016 Schecter Hellraiser guitar! This guitar en acajou avec touche en palissandre de 24 frettes x-jumbo et sillet Floyd Rose the Hellraiser C-7 S... Is very fast and the Sustainiac, so I rolled the dice and purchased a C7FRS EMG bridge and …! Even correct nuovi e usati aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia United +C! Little and it shows, in such good condition at guitar Center ding, blemish. String models en acajou avec touche en palissandre de 24 frettes x-jumbo et sillet Rose... Édition ultra-limitée de l’Avenger Hellraiser Hybride Metallic Purple usato dei privati is a no holds barred instrument. Very fast and the setup was even correct the licensed Jackson JT-580 the licensed Jackson JT-580 ultra-limitée!
2020 schecter hellraiser sustainiac