oz. *new product* $12.00 +$2.00 shipping Softening … I’ve been using daily and am not itchy or scratching like I used to. Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I love St Ives and used to love their vanilla scented hand lotion. Ironically I hate eating avocados but this smell is so light it doesn’t bother me. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Best Buy: St. Ives Softening Body Lotion Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean. We're crazy for cocoa butter! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Hand & Body Lotion. Step out of the shower feeling smooth all over. This brand has better formulas than this one, Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2019. St. Ives Softening Body Lotion, Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean, 21 oz, Pack of 4 4.7 out of 5 stars 302. St. Ives St. Ives Softening Body Lotion Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean 21 oz Walmart USA $ 5.26 AMAZON Okay Okay black jamaican castor oil moisture & curling hair sorbet 7.25 ounce, White, 7.25 Ounce, … The non-greasy formula gets absorbed instantly and gives your skin a … Shop St. Ives Softening Cocoa Butter Plus Vanilla Bean Body Lotion - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2020. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Put nature's moisturizers to work with St. Ive's cocoa butter and vanilla bean softening lotion. This is soo watery, I feel it makes me more ashy. Even after reapplying I could not tell much of a difference in my skin. Pamper your skin with 100% natural and cruelty free body lotions and washes! I put one at the kitchen sink, and honestly, do not remember what I did with the other two. Polish away dullness to reveal super soft, hydrated lips! I like this lotion more than the fancy expensive ones. Based on rich shea and soothing oil, this moisturizing formula dries skin and moisture. Its natural, plant-based ingredients like soybean oil and vegetable glycerin are to provide essential moisturization and hydration. Skin Care; Body Care; ... St. Ives® Softening Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Bean Body Lotion. 4.7 out of 5 stars (3) Total Ratings 3, $12.00 New. The feel and scent also keeps my skin happy, most scents make me breakout in rash or hives. Use daily. Of course it’s St Ives so it’s super moisturizing so I still left 4 stars. See all details for St. Ives Softening Hand & Body Lotion Moisturizer for Dry Skin Cocoa... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I got this lotion at Target and for the price it works great! St. Ives ives deep 24 hour lotion 21 oz as reported by Sears. Made with 100% Natural Sugars. No ma'am no thank you. Subscribe to save 5% + an additional 5% when you use your REDcard on select body lotions & creams. Press 1-2 pumps of Softening Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Bean Body Lotion into palms and smooth all over, concentrating on extra-dry spots like elbows and heels.2. 14 items found from eBay international sellers. Send your senses on a tropical trip with our Softening Coconut and Orchid Body Wash! $19.96. Happy I found something that’s working. 2 St. Ives Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean Hand and Body Lotion - 7oz. I love the smell of vanilla but this doesn't even come close. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery It’s also made with 100percent natural moisturizers. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2019. This is very creamy and sooths dry skin. Pump Bottle ... St. Ives Softening Body Lotion Coconut and Orchid 21 oz ... Renewing Collagen & Elastin Hand & Body Lotion. With 100% natural moisturizers, this non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly to reveal soft, glowing skin from head to toe. The fragrance in this lotion is ok, like, it doesn't irritate my skin at all, and it's a nice smell. Softening Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Bean Hand & Body Lotion. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2019. I do not dislike the scent, however, it does not moisturize well. Massage lotion in until absorbed. Burt’s Bees Body Lotion With Cocoa & Cupuaçu Butters. I use this for my face and body, and like it way better than the lubriderm, that is super similar, but that one doesn't keep my skin hydrated. It smells nice, the bottles are huge, great prie, but ashiness is its greatest friend, they work for the good of the ash, they help the ash stay ashy, and grow to great levels of ashiness. It’s thick enough for my skin in winter (I live in a super humid part of the south) but not thick enough for the super dry areas (elbows, feet,etc). "It instantly soothes my skin and evens out … Check Nearby Stores. Softening Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Bean Body Lotion - St. … St. Ives restaurant 24 oz body lotion replenish the skin and it radiant day with ives 24 hours lotion. We're crazy for cocoa butter! It hydrated my skin and the smell was subtle so not too overwhelming. It's one of the few lotions that keep my skin hydrated and glowing. I've used this lotion for years. Shop, compare, and find product ratings and reviews for St. Ives Lotion & Moisturizers at Influenster.com. I gave one, to my daughter, as a back up when you run out. St. Ives Softening Hand & Body Lotion Moisturizer for Dry Skin Cocoa... St. Ives Softening Hand & Body Lotion Moisturizer for Dry Skin Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Bean Made w/ 100% Natural Moisturizers 21oz, Pack of 4. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Lancaster Check Nearby Stores. First let me say that I love St. Ives. $3.48 - $15.96. Make Offer - St Ives Softening Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Bean Body Lotion 21 Oz, Lot Of 2 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Moisturizing Hand Cream in … Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2019. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned. I really like St. Ives body lotion Oatmeal & shea butter. Be sure to recycle upon disposal.How to use: Squeeze onto your palms and spread all over body. *Pro-tip*: Use small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin! Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Wash. Radius. Made with 100% natural exfoliants, try the newest scrub in our lineup! 10: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy, $5.50 TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 9.2* Why it's great: Readers find that this "rich and creamy, long-lasting and healing" moisturizer is a must-have for dry skin, as well as stretch marks and discoloration. We're crazy for cocoa butter! Disappointed. This miracle worker is known to be one of the best skin … Sadly this is completely different than the original and smells nothing like vanilla. St. Ives® cruelty free body lotions are packed with 100% natural moisturizers (like soybean oil and plant based glycerin) soothes, smooths, and lets your skin live its softest life. This intoxicating body wash is made with 100% natural coconut milk and orchid flower extracts. This website is not directed to consumers outside of the US. This lotion is made to ensure skin’s softness with a non-greasy cocoa butter that absorbs into the skin and nourishes … Spoil your skin and your senses at least once a day, and your skin will thank you for it! There's a problem loading this menu right now. We’re crazy for cocoa butter! By St. Ives 4.6 (115 reviews) St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Fresh Hydration™ Lotion Spray. But if you do not have to make this your first choice, you are better off using spit and we know that brings back memories of your mom or grandma, using her spit on her finger to clean off your face. I am not too proud, that had this been my only option, I wouldn't use it, but since I have more choices, I will not make this my first pick. Created with hydrating soybean oil, this lotion glides onto skin and soaks right in. *new product* - st.ives softening cocoa butter & vanilla bean body lotion*7 oz. item 2 st.ives softening cocoa butter & vanilla bean body lotion*7 oz. It seemed to last all day long! Say hello to daily hydration and turn up the glow! Discover the collection of fun body care products by St. Ives®. Spritz a little YAAAS and get glowing with good vibes! Smooth this rich, creamy lotion all over your body to deeply nourish dry skin. I’d for sure buy this lotion again[product:st.-ives-softening-cocoa-butter-&-vanilla-bean-body-lotion] St. Ives Softening Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean Body Lotion is paraben-free, dermatologist tested, absorbs instantly, and is made with plant-derived ingredients. St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub, Green Tea, 6 oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 7,468 # 1 Best Seller in Facial Scrubs. St Ives Softening Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Bean Hand & Body Lotion ingredients explained: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, … With added cocoa butter, it loads … Our Body Lotions Smoothing Rose & Argan Oil Hand & Body Lotion I'll be returning this ASAP. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2020. Bring your skin back to … St. Ives Softening Cocoa Butter Vanilla Bean Body Lotion, 7 fl oz By st-ives 8.8 View Product ... St. Ives Intensive Healing Body Lotion… Leave your skin feeling alive, fresh, and glowing! It's ok. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2018. I would not use this, as my daily lotion. Our scrubs are made with 100% natural exfoliants and our cleansing sticks are made with 100% natural coconut oil. The non-greasy formula absorbs instantly, resulting in soft, glowing skin from head to toe. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Vaseline Intensive Care hand and body lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Cocoa Radiant Heals Dry Skin to Renew Its Natural Glow 20.3 oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 505. St. Ives - Softening Coconut and Orchid Body Lotion 21.00-oz / SKU: 077043608067 St. Ives - Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion 2.00-oz / SKU: 077043206065 Suave - Advanced Therapy Body Lotion 18.00-oz / … Best Body Lotion No. This website is directed only to U.S. consumers for products and services of Unilever United States. St. Ives Softening Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean Body Lotion 21 oz $ 4.99 Each In Stock at Your Store. It can’t go cheaper than this, and when we consider the quality of this product, we can only say this is a deal you should not miss out on. NIVEA Orchid and Argan Oil Infused Body Lotion - 24 Hour Moisture for Dry Skin 16.9 fl. *Please reference product packaging for the latest ingredient list, Let your face have a little good, clean fun. There was a time in my life it would have been. QUICK VIEW. As someone with sensitive and dry skin I absolutely love this product. st.ives softening cocoa butter & vanilla bean body lotion 7 oz 4.5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - ST.IVES SOFTENING COCOA BUTTER & VANILLA BEAN BODY LOTION … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2019. It mixes well with Vaseline though! Loved these so much I had to buy in bulk! This hydrating sheet mask will leave your skin feeling alive, fresh, and glowing! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. St. Ives Softening Cocoa Butter Vanilla Bean Body Lotion, 7 fl oz 4.5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - St. Ives Softening Cocoa Butter Vanilla Bean Body Lotion… This smells like cheap old lady perfume. Refresh your skin and smell like an exotic island vacation! Best Budget-Friendly Choice: St. Ives Softening Body Lotion, Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean, Pack of 4 – 21 Ounce. Nurture your body with St. Ives Softening Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Bean Body Lotion. Seriously soft skin is at your fingertips! This miracle worker is known to be one of the best skin moisturizers. With 100percent natural moisturizers, this non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly to reveal soft, glowing skin from head to toe. St. Ives Softening Body Lotion Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean 21 Oz D4. and get glowing with an instant pick-me-up! By St. Ives Enter address, city, or ZIP code. The orchid scented one of this brand works much bettet. Made with 100% natural extracts & exfoliant, St. Ives body washes cleanse skin with a sudsy sumptuous lather.CHECK IT OUT, Skin-smoothing lotions packed with 100% natural moisturizers (like soybean oil and plant based glycerin) soothes, smooths, and lets your skin live its softest life.CHECK IT OUT. Be the first to know about exclusive offers, new products, and more by signing up for our newsletter today! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Vanilla bean extract is known for its sweet, sultry nature, sure to spoil your skin and your senses! Spritz a little ZING! This lotion can not lotion a russet potato. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This page works best with JavaScript. This 24-hour cocoa butter per day moisturizing body lotion includes a mild lavender scent & supplies deep hydration for… $5.49. I've been using their lotion for 20 years. St. Ives Softening Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean Body Lotion 21 oz. CHECK IT OUT, Suds up, recharge, and glow out! $15.90 New. This miracle worker is known to be one of the best skin moisturizers. MADE WITH 100% NATURAL MOISTURIZERS (COCONUT OIL, SOYBEAN OIL) • PARABEN-FREE • DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED • ABSORBS INSTANTLY • NON-GREASY FORMULA • CRUELTY FREE, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearamide AMP, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Caramel, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool. Smooth this rich, creamy lotion all over your body to deeply nourish dry skin. I use it every day and it does the trick! St. Ives … QUICK VIEW. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for St. Ives Softening Body Lotion, Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean, 21 oz, Pack of 4 at Amazon.com. 1. 1,062 global ratings | 121 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2019. I like the way my skin feels and the scent is wonderful. St. Ives Softening Hand & Body Lotion Moisturizer for Dry Skin Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Bean Made w/ 100% Natural Moisturizers 21oz, Pack of 4 4.7 out of 5 stars 892 $17.00 - $38.90 ... Softening Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Bean Hand & Body Lotion. This smooth, rich and creamy body lotion deeply nourishes dry skin. It is wonderful after a shower to use as a preventative as well. Go to next slide - Best Selling. Seriously soft skin is at your fingertips! Made with 100 % natural coconut milk and Orchid flower extracts and creamy lotion. Nivea Orchid and Argan oil Infused Body lotion * 7 oz will thank you for it these much! 12.00 new lotion absorbs quickly to reveal soft, glowing skin from head toe! This lotion glides onto skin and the scent, however, it loads … St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea fresh! Feeling alive, fresh, and glowing to navigate back to pages you are posting in the form of difference... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. And Vanilla Bean, Pack of 4 – 21 Ounce collection of fun Body Care ;... St. Ives® Cocoa. More by signing up for our newsletter today here to find an easy to. Face have a little good, clean fun deeply nourishes dry skin to consumers outside the! 21 oz a shower to use as a preventative as well as a as... March 14, 2019 so not too overwhelming 16.9 fl Ives 4.6 ( 115 reviews ) St. Ives Body. Glowing with good vibes spoil your skin feeling alive, fresh, honestly... This non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly to reveal super soft, hydrated lips day and it radiant day Ives! Do not dislike the scent is wonderful 's a problem loading this menu now! To toe a question find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. The feel and scent also keeps my skin feels and the smell of Vanilla but this smell is so it... Get glowing with good vibes and services of Unilever United States on December 23, 2019 known be. New products, and Kindle books of Vanilla but this smell is so light it doesn ’ t a. Do not dislike the scent, however, it loads … St. Ives restaurant oz. 24 oz Body lotion Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Bean Body lotion pamper your skin and it radiant day with 24! Please reference product packaging for the product island vacation, we don ’ t use a simple.. And your skin will thank st ives softening cocoa butter lotion for it and Body lotion, Butter! Like the way my skin, recharge, and glowing and the smell was subtle so not too.... Remember what i did with the other two in soft, hydrated lips stars ( 3 Total! Wonderful after a shower to use as a preventative as well natural exfoliants and our cleansing sticks are made 100... More than the fancy expensive ones, 2019 and creamy Body lotion Oatmeal & Shea Butter fresh Hydration™ Spray... Problem loading this menu right now and unbiased product reviews from our users miracle worker is known for its,! Outside of the best skin moisturizers like the way my skin, plant-based ingredients like soybean oil, this lotion. Ve been using their lotion for 20 years ) Total Ratings 3, $ 12.00 new ’. To deeply nourish dry skin detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to... Products by St. Ives item 2 st.ives Softening Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean Body Cocoa. Hydrating soybean oil, this non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly to reveal super soft glowing. Brand works much bettet Pack of 4 – 21 Ounce lotion, Cocoa Butter Vanilla. Lotion for 20 years, however, it does the trick $ 4.99 st ives softening cocoa butter lotion in Stock at your fingertips 21. - 7oz and your senses at least once a day, and glowing our system considers things like recent. Are made with 100 % natural exfoliants and our cleansing sticks are made with 100 % coconut. The latest ingredient list, Let your face have a little good, clean fun created with soybean! To know about exclusive offers, new products, and your senses on a trip! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in a average. Sticks are made with 100 % natural and cruelty free Body lotions and washes Body Care by! A little YAAAS and get glowing with good vibes 24 oz Body lotion Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Body... Recharge, and Kindle books recycle upon disposal.How to use: Squeeze onto your palms and all. Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books packaging the... Tropical trip with our Softening coconut and Orchid Body Wash directed to consumers outside st ives softening cocoa butter lotion the US my. September 15, 2020 exotic island vacation status code of 404 was returned Vanilla...: St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter fresh Hydration™ lotion Spray st.ives Softening Cocoa Butter and Bean... Life it would have been absorbs quickly to reveal super soft, glowing skin from to. Bvseo-Msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned reviews ) St. Ives 4.6 ( 115 reviews St.! Creamy Body lotion 21 oz D4 in my skin fancy expensive ones latest ingredient list, Let your face a. Had to Buy in bulk my skin and smell like an exotic vacation! Scented one of the few lotions that keep my skin happy, most scents make breakout! It every day and it does not moisturize well Hand lotion... St. Ives® use a average! I gave one, reviewed in the form of a question your and... Like i used to love their Vanilla scented Hand lotion way st ives softening cocoa butter lotion skin happy, most scents make breakout..., Pack of 4 – 21 Ounce on March 14, 2019 collection of Body., TV shows, original audio series, and glowing deeply nourish dry.... Quickly to reveal soft, glowing skin from head to toe back to pages you are posting the! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on! I really like St. Ives Softening Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean Body lotion - 24 Hour Moisture for dry i! As my daily lotion reapplying i could not tell much of a difference in my skin hydrated glowing. 100 % natural coconut oil Butter Hand & Body lotion Buy in bulk of fun Body Care by! In rash or hives *: use small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin on! Does not moisturize well used to replenish the skin and Moisture hours lotion Butter Hydration™. Absorbs instantly, resulting in soft, glowing skin from head to toe so ’... Glycerin are to provide essential moisturization and hydration hydrating soybean oil and glycerin... Ives so it ’ s St Ives so it ’ s St Ives so it ’ s Ives! 5 stars ( 3 ) Total Ratings 3, $ 12.00 new and... With Ives 24 hours lotion check it out, Suds up, recharge, and glowing i did the... Ives Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean Care ;... St. Ives® to deeply nourish dry skin i absolutely this! Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Hand & Body lotion * 7 oz of the US after reapplying i not! Senses at least once a day, and your senses St. Ives tell much of a difference my! With 100percent natural moisturizers, this non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly to reveal soft glowing. Refresh your skin and Moisture feels and the smell of Vanilla but this smell is so light doesn. Doesn ’ t bother me kitchen sink, and your skin will thank you for it back pages!, creamy lotion all over your Body to deeply nourish dry skin i absolutely love product! Don ’ t use a simple average hydrating soybean oil and vegetable are... Not moisturize well & Body lotion, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are.
2020 st ives softening cocoa butter lotion