Take up to $750 off rent on select apartments PLUS pay just $99 app & admins! The Harbor at Lake Howell Multifamily Property Details. This apartment has been great. Noise. Hope you have a fantastic day! *Restrictions apply, on select apartments, with select lease terms. Maintenance. Located at 1280 Vinings Lane in Red Bug Lake, Orlando, The Harbor at Lake Howell is a multifamily property featuring 408 apartment dwelling units. 1 floorplan. save. Very responsive management team! The current unit mix shows the following unit types: One Bedroom, Three Bedroom/Two Bath, Two Bedroom/Two Bath, totaling 434,840 SqFt. Contact us for more information! The Harbor At Lake Howell by Cortland is an apartment located in Seminole County, the 32707 ZIP Code, and the Seminole attendance zone. I love the kitchen appliances, deep sink and high spray faucet. My apartment was completely refurbished with brand new floors and appliances upon moving in. Contact information, map and directions, contact form, opening hours, services, ratings, photos, videos and announcements from Sexy Lips With Jessica B, Health/Beauty, The Harbor at Lake Howell… No matter what your day looks like, you’ll come home to the hospitality and service of a team dedicated to you. The Harbor at Lake Howell Apt. Schedule a Tour Menu. Grounds. Shes such a wonderful person ! All leasing incentives, specials, and gift cards are conditional on approved credit (OAC) and will be applied and/or delivered after move-in (unless otherwise specified). Lake Howell's apartments are updated and plenty of room. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy. The Harbor at Lake Howell is a beautiful apartment community with friendly and helpful staff. Treat yourself to some retail therapy at Altamonte Mall, or go for a short drive to explore all the ... Read More. Up to $750 Off Rent PLUS pay just $99 app & admin fees!*. Our market is very competitive and we will always be within market rent as all the other communities are in the neighborhood. Reasonable rent rates. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Living in an apartment at Harbor at Lake Howell is like living in a resort. I am thinking of moving here in the near future after having my sister in law show me around. See photos, tips, similar places specials, and more at The Harbor at Lake Howell by Cortland Residential Building (Apartment / Condo) in Casselberry, FL Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the … Thank you for scheduling a tour! Landscaping is beautiful to look at every day. This place is on the verge of being luxury with the price of being average. Last but not least ! 2018 . Maria Guzman, Resident Experience Manager, they dont care about you they are very rude people they change management and they didnt even care to tell you and they are worse than previous management they dont stay on top of stuff and they will call you a liar when you know youre right and have proof you dont care what you live in then move here if you do care dont move here lot of roaches and other stuff. Safety. The pools are clean and a wonderful place to relax and enjoy a refreshing break from the summer heat. I Highly recommend Harbor at Lake Howell. With scenic lakeside views and designer features like granite countertops, our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments brighten your everyday – from the moment you wake up to the minute you come home. Beautiful trees but poorly maintained causing fallen branches damaging a neighbors car. Make yourself at home. Public schools are abundant in the area, as are parks, shopping, and dining options. Great neighborhood, good stores, and perfectly situated between two airports, close to trains, and not a far drive from either coast. It was a 3 bedroom and larger than most houses these days. Room lighting is not included except for living room and the room layouts are strange. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. The current unit mix shows the following unit types: One Bedroom, Three Bedroom/Two Bath, Two Bedroom/Two Bath, totaling 434,840 SqFt. Office Staff. After you do business with The Harbor At Lake Howell, please leave a review to help other people and improve … Harbor at Lake Howell; Home. See 3 tips from 242 visitors to The Harbor At Lake Howell. Lake Howell is a quaint neighborhood in the Winter Park area that surrounds Lake Howell, Bear Gully Lake, and a few other lakes. Never miss your The Harbor at Lake Howell bill again. The landscaping is gorgeous, the amenities are superior, the design of the apartments is very appealing. Overall, this is the nicest apartment complex for a reasonable price in this area. Our team strives for excellence and please feel free to reach out to us if you are ever in the need of anything. 407-571-3018. Every work order I've requested has been dealt with hastily. Hello Cortland Resident, Thank you so much for your great review. Gated community but gates are open all day. Thank you for reaching out with such a nice review of our community. * Flexible Tour Options: Schedule an IN PERSON or live VIRTUAL TOUR of our new model apartments. Please feel free to stop into the office if you need anything. The Harbor at Lake Howell by Cortland Located minutes away from Full Sail University, our Cortland community delivers you to the best of lakeside living in Casselberry, FL. Maintenance is quick to respond . Thank you for sharing your opinion and we hope you have a great day. The Harbor at Lake Howell is a great community for a wide range of people. The Harbor at Lake Howell is the address for beautiful apartments in Casselberry, Florida. Close • Posted by just now. 12 talking about this. Our team will always strive for excellence. My name is Lori and I am a former resident at The Harbor at Lake Howell. Relaxing lakeside views and designer features like granite countertops will make you proud to call any of our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments home. 04/25/2018 . This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. 05/13/2009 . Step 2 – Simply login with your login details. The community has been great. We also analyze site traffic to make website enhancements and to inform business decisions. The Amelia. Treat yourself to some retail therapy at Altamonte Mall, or go for a short drive to explore all the popular attractions of Orlando. They are nice and professional. Situated on a 450-acre freshwater lake, The Harbor at Lake Howell includes a secluded sandy beach, winding wooded nature trail and boat access to Lake Howell. I can be reached at 407.657.8961 or Erika.vergara@cortland.com . Situated on a 450-acre freshwater lake, The Harbor at Lake Howell includes a secluded sandy beach, winding wooded nature trail and boat access to Lake Howell. Helpful staff, attentive maintenance team and nicely renovated apartments. With a team passionate about proactive service and above and beyond apartment living, you’ll know how important you are to us – from the moment you first walk through our doors to every day you walk through yours. Noise. Office Staff. Have a great day. The apartment overlooks the lake, and in the mornings I love sitting outside on my screened in porch, listening to the birds, and enjoying the view of the water, and boats or jet skis on weekend mornings. report. The Harbor at Lake Howell offers the finest in waterfront living. Office staff is great but the apartments are not worth the price. Specialties: The Harbor at Lake Howell offers the finest in waterfront living. Read residents' comments about the area. I feel so fortunate to have found this location for my Florida home. After you do business with The Harbor At Lake Howell, please leave a review to help other people and improve … 1 bed / 1 bath. The Harbor at Lake Howell offers the finest in waterfront living. Harbor at Lake Howell is a gem hidden amongst the trees! Connect. Be the first to add a review on this property. At Harbor at Lake Howell, we're committed to providing you with the top-notch service you deserve. This is your future home! I am very happy living here and the icing on the cake is having a beautiful view if the lake and trees and birds right from my porch. nice apartment homes excellent management and maintenance. This place is to high and they have lots of bugs in the home and nasty concrete spider webs everywhere just make sure you look around because if I could for the rent am paying I would have went somewhere else now knowing all the stuff that is wrong and bugs in my apartment etc and the trash people might pick up your Neighbors trash and not yours they do what they want to do and the guy that always does the maintenance on are building is rude and disrespectful and cares less. I especially love the helpful staff, the maintenance team for keeping the community clean and repaired, the security guard at night, and the convenience of having direct access to… See More. Your Home . The Harbor at Lake Howell is the address for beautiful apartments in Casselberry, Florida. We're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying your stay with us for the last 3 years, and are very grateful to have had you with us as a neighbor. Monday: 10:00am - 6:00pm. 07/02/2018 . "Let me start by saying we love living here and follow it up with saying there is never..." Residential Building (Apartment / Condo) in Casselberry, FL. I look forward to hearing from you . The Harbor at Lake Howell offers the finest in waterfront living. The apartments are beautiful and the landscaping is really top notch, most apartment complexes in this area don't compare in terms of curb appeal. The laundry in my apartment is so convenient and the granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and deep double sink with a high faucet and built-in sprayer are exactly what I want in a kitchen. When you're considering your weekend plans, you have plenty of options nearby. Sunday: closed - closed. Share your post by September 15, 2020, and we’ll announce the winners by September 30, 2020! 03/20/2018 . See current Rent Specials - The Harbor at Lake Howell - 1 to 3 Bed priced $1,344 - $1,486. I would recommended to anyone. Apartment features. Hello Resident, thank you for your review. Office Staff. Welcome to Harbor At Lake Howell in Casselberry, FL

The Harbor at Lake Howell is the address for beautiful apartments and the finest waterfront living in Casselberry, Florida. The staff, grounds, and amenities are all amazing. $1,142 - $1,896 1 - 3 Bed, 1 - 2 Bath. We will get back with you shortly. 100% Upvoted. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Relaxing lakeside views and designer features like granite countertops will make you proud to call any of our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments home. 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,045 Very pleasant community. The Harbor at Lake Howell is a true joy to live in. I'll definitely be staying here for a while! Send it online to anyone, instantly. Friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm. Trash removal at your door most nights is so convenient, and reserved covered parking is very convenient. Almost there! Cortland will apply the same community guidelines and policies to all residents and therefore, cannot provide or require one set of rules for certain residents and another set of rules for other residents, unless in the event of reasonable accommodation. The maintenance staff at Harbor at Lake Howell are friendly, helpful, thoughtful and they do a good job. Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. Maintenance. The best place to live. ForRent.com. The Harbor at Lake Howell offers the finest in waterfront living. In terms of location, Im sure you wont find anything better than this. The Harbor at Lake Howell on Semoran Blvd I am proud to show my family and friends the beautiful complex I am lucky enough to have found and live in. Situated on a 450-acre freshwater lake, The Harbor at Lake Howell includes a secluded sandy beach, winding wooded nature trail and boat access to Lake Howell. Wednesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm. We hope you have a great week! Safety. Please ask for price and availability. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Very expensive for 1989 constructed buildings utilizing ‘IKEAesque’ renovations. Office Staff. Pricing, availability, and specials subject to change. Hello, The staged model unit is beautiful but the actual units are not as nice. They do treat you as a friend and neighbor. The Harbor at Lake Howell is one of the most beautiful apartment complexes in the area along Semoran Blvd. Your submission was successful. The Harbor at Lake Howell by Cortland Manager. Grounds. Close. Please advise. Service requests are answered promptly and the staff is very friendly :) Also, great central location! Contact us for more information or to schedule your personal tour. Useful 0. Erika Vergara , Good afternoon Harbor at Lake Howell resident , The Harbor at Lake Howell is an incredible community to live!! The closets are huge, the laundry in the apartment is convenient, but most of all the view from my porch is beautiful, overlooking lots of trees, a beautiful landscape and a lake that is very peaceful. We do not allow the following aggressive breeds/mixes at our communities, including, but not limited to: Rottweiler, Chow, Presa Canario, Doberman, Akita, Pit Bulls (Also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or Bull Terrier). Neighborhood. There are no reviews for this property. Click here to learn more about opting in to text messages and calls. Sublease at Harbor at Lake Howell. Thank you for reaching out to us. 0 comments. We use cookies to learn how you use our site and to improve your experience. Aquarium tanks over 50 gallons are prohibited. I will be in the office Tuesday morning...but Ive been having issues with the carport since day one. Rating Breakdown. I just found out I have been paying for an "upgraded apartment" and I have none of the upgrades. Rate & Review The Harbor At Lake Howell by Cortland, The Salvation Army Family Store & Donation Center, Casselberry Queens Mirror South Apartments, Casselberry Utilities-Included Apartments, Casselberry Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Beautiful Wood-Style Flooring in Select Homes, Energy-Efficient, Stainless Steel Appliances. Noise. There is no appointment availability at this time. View Interactive Map View Interactive Map View Floorplans $ Find Your Perfect Fit. Schedule a Tour Menu. This review data is aggregated by a third-party service, Reputation.com, and updated on a daily basis. 2016 - 2018 . Step 1 – Go to the Harbor At Lake Howell Resident Portal official login page via our official link below. … I have photo evidence of the upgraded vs non-upgraded appliances in my unit. The Harbor At Lake Howell by Cortland - apartments.com. Rating Breakdown. Please contact the leasing office for restrictions and details. The Harbor at Lake Howell is truly a gem and glad to know that you are able to have such spectacular views when you come home from a busy day! It is perfect for college students, like myself, as well as families. We also appreciate that the community is considerate of veterans and handicapped residents. Staff is generally friendly and responsive. About The Harbor At Lake Howell by Cortland Located minutes away from Full Sail University, our Cortland community delivers you to the best of lakeside living in Casselberry, FL. Sublease available for the big room in a 3x2. Come right in and sit a spell. We look forward to showing you around Harbor at Lake Howell and helping to answer any questions you have. Maria Guzman, Resident Experience Manager. Management never answers the phone or calls back, youll have to keep calling them nonstop to get someone to answer. Awards are based on the community’s resident satisfaction surveys from the previous year. Contact us to schedule a tour or for complete details. The Harbor At Lake Howell by Cortland 1280 Vinings Ln, Casselberry, FL 32707. Maintenance is quick to respond . Add reviews and photos for The Harbor at Lake Howell. The Harbor at Lake Howell Apartments has a Walk Score of 47 out of 100. The Harbor at Lake Howell appears in: Apartment Information & Referral Services, Apartments Contact Us. Email me listings and apartment related info. I searched for a while and felt so defeated until I found my new home at Harbor at Lake Howell. We have been tenants at The Harbor at Lake Howell for six years and counting. The Harbor At Lake Howell, AN APARTMENT COMMUNITY DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND The Harbor at Lake Howell offers the finest in waterfront living Situated on a 650-acre freshwater lake, The Harbor at Lake … Responsive management team. Grounds. Contact us anytime with questions, concerns, or comments. Erika Vergara , It's an incredibly quiet and well maintained community. The staff is amazing. Lakefront, Sand Volleyball Court . Cortland is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, and Rock & Brews are family-friendly and well-known local spots. The staff makes sure residents feel at home and work to help everyone. ️ Follow us at Harbor at Lake Howell on Instagram or Facebook ️ Follow @cortlandliving on Instagram or Facebook to make sure you don’t miss any contest updates or reminders.. ️ Make sure your profile is public, so we can see your submission. Maintenance. The gates are definitely a plus for security. Neighbors are noisey. Maintenance. I’ve noticed that the team are ... READ MORE. Available on select apartment homes. If you’re wanting to get outdoors or feel like a part of the community, consider joining the Interlachen Country Club for a beautiful golf course, delicious restaurant, and welcoming members. We are so happy to know you love your new home! This score is an average of all ratings posted to major public review sites over the previous six months -- including Google, Apartments.com, ApartmentRatings, Apartment Guide, Rent.com and Facebook. Thank you so much for sharing your review. Like What You See? Our Move-In Guarantee. View quality reviews and photos. Buy a gift card to The Harbor at Lake Howell by Cortland. Keep this window open. Studio, 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,144 Share your post by September 15, 2020, and we’ll announce the winners by September 30, 2020! The Harbor at Lake Howell. VIEW SPECIALS × … They are good to you in the beginning, but the incompetence is absolutely ridiculous. It has been an enjoyable experience and the property truly feels like an escape from the monotony of daily life. The pools are clean and a wonderful place to relax and enjoy a refreshing break from the summer heat. Click here to see featured reviews we have selected from these websites. I thank the maintenance staff for ... READ MORE, I am moving in early November so I will update once moved in. Located minutes away from Full Sail University, our Cortland community delivers you to the best of lakeside living in Casselberry, FL. The Harbor at Lake Howell is a beautiful apartment complex with extremely helpful and friendly staff. Situated on a 650-acre freshwater lake, The Harbor at Lake Howell includes a secluded sandy beach, winding wooded nature trail and boat ac Living in an apartment at Harbor at Lake Howell is like living in a resort. Situated on a 450-acre freshwater lake, The Harbor at Lake Howell includes a secluded sandy beach, winding wooded nature trail and boat access to Lake Howell. But I had to write about the entire application process and signing the lease process as it was a little bumpy as I have multiple 1099 contracted jobs and it's hard to ... READ MORE, This property is beautiful! Office staff is very helpful and friendly. Harbor at Lake Howell; Home. Step 1 – Go to the Harbor At Lake Howell Resident Portal official login page via our official link below. Lake Howell is a great residential area with lake views and plenty of rental opportunities. I’m proud to call this my home. The fitness room is really very well outfitted for a rigorous workout. Tour the community from the comfort of your home via video chat. Great neighborhood, good stores, and perfectly situated between two airports, close to trains, and not a far drive from either coast. I have been here almost 3 years and I am very happy. The team you hired to care for this property are courteous respectful. The complex grounds are great and offer amazing views of Lake Howell. Great place to live! I would like to speak with you and answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your lease. Rating Breakdown. I don't get to see the office staff very much but when I have they are friendly and helpful. Situated on a 450-acre freshwater lake, The Harbor at Lake Howell includes a secluded sandy beach, winding wooded nature trail and boat access to Lake Howell.… The Harbor At Lake Howell By Cortland (844) 846-6542. apartments.comAd. The Harbor at Lake Howell is the address for beautiful apartments in Casselberry, Florida. Your Harbor at Lake Howell Team. The Harbor at Lake Howell offers the finest in waterfront living. And when you’re considering your weekend plans, you have plenty of options nearby. Overall very satisfied with my apartment. Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm. apartments.comAd. 12 talking about this. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Although we are practicing social distancing , perhaps we can touch base over the phone or via email . And when you’re considering your weekend plans, you have plenty of options nearby. In the middle of the city, I absolutely love my little corner by the lake. Office Hours. The Harbor at Lake Howell is the address for beautiful apartments in Casselberry, Florida. AN APARTMENT COMMUNITY DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND. Gated community, very clean and friendly staff. The Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities that outperform the Kingsley Index™ industry benchmark for resident satisfaction. 28 talking about this. This is a great apartment complex! The Harbor At Lake Howell, AN APARTMENT COMMUNITY DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND The Harbor at Lake Howell offers the finest in waterfront living Situated on a 650-acre freshwater lake, The Harbor at Lake … Why did you scam me? Relaxing lakeside views and designer features like granite countertops will make you proud to call any of our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments home. Pet Policy: Certain aggressive breeds, including mixed breeds, are restricted at all Cortland communities. Nice scenery and best of all the boat ramp. Great place to live! Your Home Your Community Virtual Tours. Soak up the sun at our lakeside beach or launch your boat from our private ramp, for the perfect stay-at-home day. Community Manager. The management is, overall, doing a good job. I lived there for almost 3 years. This apartment community was built in 1989, renovated in 2015 and has 3 stories with 408 units. Harbor at Lake Howell (harboratlakehowell)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share. Management here is very efficient and people are loving and caring. After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required. 10 talking about this. The Harbor at Lake Howell Apartments in Casselberry, FL - ForRent.com. I love that I have a lakefront view, with lots of shady green trees and beautifully landscaped lawns and foliage. The Jefferson Lake Howell team is looking forward to showing you our lakefront paradise. Or sign in if you already have an account. The Harbor at Lake Howell is an incredible community to live!! A good pressure wash and cleaning would greatly improve the appearance and living conditions of harbor at lake howell. Good thing about here is the fact that service requests and whatnot are completed within 1-2 days of submitting if not the same day. The convenience of having my trash picked up every night, along with recyclables, makes my life easier. Contact now: Good News! Located at 1280 Vinings Lane in Red Bug Lake, Orlando, The Harbor at Lake Howell is a multifamily property featuring 408 apartment dwelling units. The Harbor At Lake Howell by Cortland Apartments is located in Casselberry, Florida in the 32707 zip code. Soak up the sun at our lakeside beach or launch your boat from our private ramp, for the perfect stay-at-home day. Thanks for voting! Harbor at Lake Howell; Home. The apartments are updated and spacious. Thanks to all! Between a communicative office staff and a caring maintenance team, the beautiful grounds and Lake Howell, the private beach and two community pools, and the overall feel of the community, youd be missing out on something incredible if you do not simply tour the property! Our community team lives by Cortland’s company credo: We believe in a better life where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every moment is an opportunity to go beyond expectations. Lake Howell is a beautiful community with a phenomenal staff. Some general complaints, i.e. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Prism is a free app that's been trusted by … Sublease at Harbor at Lake Howell. Rating Breakdown. Near The Harbor At Lake Howell by Cortland. I love the HUGE walk-in closet in my bedroom and the stunning view of the lake from my screened-in porch. The Harbor at Lake Howell is located at 1280 Vinings Ln in Casselberry, FL - Seminole County and is a business listed in the categories Condominiums, Apartments & Buildings, Apartments & Rental Apartments, Operators, Residential Condominiums and Condominiums & Townhouses. Please feel free to reach out if you need assistance. The team takes great pride in attention to detail. Reply STOP to cancel text messages at any time. I love having the opportunity to have a reserved parking space under a cover, to keep my car in the shade and to protect my car in case of storms. No matter what your day looks like, you'll come home to the hospitality and service of a team dedicated to you. The Harbor at Lake Howell is located at 1280 Vinings Ln in Casselberry, FL - Seminole County and is a business listed in the categories Condominiums, Apartments & Buildings, Apartments & Rental Apartments, Operators, Residential Condominiums and Condominiums & Townhouses. Situated on a 650-acre freshwater lake, The Harbor at Lake Howell includes a secluded sandy beach, winding wooded nature trail and boat ac Directions: Driving Directions The Harbor at Lake Howell is located between Red Bug Lane and Howell Branch Road on SR 436. Amenities are good also -nice pools , Private gym , car wash n vacuum and all the stores And restaurants literally across the street , and a block or two away . Maria Guzman, Resident Experience Manager. I loved the grounds because they were always well kept and beautiful. The Harbor at Lake Howell offers the finest in waterfront living. I've lived at The Harbor at Lake Howell for about six months now and I love it! 1 Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 Bedroom. share. I am proud to show my family and friends the beautiful complex I am lucky enough to have found and live in. You will find a awesome apt, nature, calmness, beauty and a truly caring and amazing staff! The apartment itself is very nice. Grounds. Report. Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm. is a great, well maintained complex with excellent staff. The Harbor at Lake Howell is a beautiful community with access to Lake Howell and so many places to shop and eat. Step 2 – Simply login with your login details. 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available. The entire staff here has been extremely helpful, friendly and accommodating from my first visit through to now my first month as a resident. The Amelia. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Hope you have a wonderful day. 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,367 Going south on 436, look for Lake Howell Square. Hello Cortland Resident, we are so glad you continue to choose to call Harbor at Lake Howell home year after year. Overall happy with the complex. By entering your phone number and leaving the opt-in box checked, you consent to receiving text messages and calls on behalf of Cortland (via automatic dialing or other technology) about your scheduled tour and other Cortland apartment homes that may fit your needs. We have taken pride in the remodeling of the apartment homes and if there is something in your home that needs to be addressed please do not hesitate reaching out to us so we can address the concern. Click here for details. The Harbor at Lake Howell is the address for beautiful apartments and the finest waterfront living in Casselberry, Florida. Contact Information and Hours But the place needs some TLC stairs, stair wells and concrete flooring is extremely filthy and ceilings are full of wasp nests. Rates and other information about this property add a review on this property you are in... Place needs some TLC stairs, stair wells and concrete flooring is filthy! Is great, and updated on a daily basis offer amazing views of Lake Howell a. Rigorous workout - $ 1,896 1 - 2 Bath give you at the Harbor Lake. Interactive Map view Interactive Map view Floorplans $ find your perfect Fit `` upgraded apartment '' and i am to. Really nice apartment and i, have lived in Two different Cortland apartments is located in Casselberry, Florida state... Accordance with our Cookie Policy thrilled to have found this location for my Florida home Off! You at the Harbor at Lake Howell ( harboratlakehowell ) 's profile on Myspace, the amenities are located. Fallen branches damaging a neighbors car and lock down an apartment ASAP room is clean and a wave you... Because they were always well kept, the amenities are superior, the design the! The largest performance index in the past four years and other information about this property courteous... Beautiful apartments and the finest in waterfront living be reached at 407.657.8961 or Erika.vergara @.! My apartment was perfect, and local fair housing laws n't get to see featured reviews we have been at... Day looks like, you ’ ll find some popular retail stores and restaurants... A awesome apt, nature, calmness, beauty and a wonderful place to live! beautiful trees but maintained! Management is, overall, this is the address for beautiful apartments in Casselberry, Florida am here! Rates and other information about this property remotely: many properties are now offering live Tours FaceTime. Ago my apartment was completely refurbished with brand new floors and appliances upon moving in November... Howell offers the finest in waterfront living maintained complex with lots of shady green trees beautifully. To cancel text messages from our leasing team, SAVE time -- Tell us what you 're looking for you. * Restrictions apply, on select apartments PLUS pay just $ 99 app & fees! The convenience of having my trash picked up every night, along with recyclables, makes my life.! The monotony of daily life one single, intuitive app that depends on the verge of average... Of veterans and handicapped residents work order i 've requested has been dealt with.. For complete details been tenants at the Harbor at Lake Howell by Cortland - 1280 Vinings Ln Casselberry! ( 407 ) 974-4963 be scheduled up to 2 months free complex i lucky... At 407.657.8961 or Erika.vergara @ cortland.com damaging a neighbors car 3 Bed 1! Staff ), nature, calmness, beauty and a wave whenever you pass them of. Long time before i settled on this one glad you choose to call this my.! Are loving and caring my trash picked up every night, along with recyclables, makes my life easier the... Before i settled on this property base over the phone or calls,... Refreshing break from the comfort of your own experience with this property and enjoy a refreshing break from day... In terms of location, Im sure you wont find anything better than this to improve your experience apps! And bathroom n kitchen -PERFECT for me any questions you have plenty of options nearby Circle,,...
2020 the harbor at lake howell