Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has long been used to help heal dry skin and is effective at locking in moisture.Now, this skin moisturizer combines classic Vaseline healing and conditioning power with the nourishing benefits of cocoa butter. The cocoa butter skin benefit can be felt in our lip balm recipe here. I love body lotions and I have them in different flavors. Deep Moisturizing Daily Body Lotion: Vaseline Cocoa Glow goes beyond basic moisturization. As per my initial ramblings every one of you by now knows that I … Product Benefits: Soothing: Target Gender: Unisex: About this item Apply Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion to your skin daily to heal dry skin. We believe healthy skin starts with deep-healing moisture. I love them all. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream provides fast-absorbing skin care and a luxurious, non-greasy feel. Benefits. Multi-purpose cream. PENDING Our Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Lotion is infused with multi-layer moisture and nutrients which penetrate the skin deep down absorbing quickly to leave your skin feeling healthy, soft, and glowing. It serves as both hand and body lotion and offers benefits for both in one go. Vaseline® Vs. Coconut Oil for Skin Care. We believe healthy skin starts with deep-restoring moisture. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter Lotion contains healing micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly that lock in moisture. … Effective on stretch marks: Cocoa cream is very beneficial in removing stretch marks on the skin if any. Vaseline, or petroleum jelly, is a good, cost-effective moisturizer for dry skin on the body. See more ideas about Vaseline, Vaseline lip therapy, Vaseline lip. Feb 8, 2014 - Explore Thandi V's board "Vaseline Skin Care", followed by 2005 people on Pinterest. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant body lotion keeps dry skin healed for 3 weeks (based on a 4-week treatment clinical study) I used their sunblock everytime I go outdoor and one thing that made me like it is because of the texture. Vaseline Intensive Cocoa Glow Lotion, in the net quantity of 100 ml, is enriched with Cocoa Butter and Stratys 3 multi-layer moisture, which leaves the skin intensely moisturized and well-nourished, making it look radiant and healthy. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion helps keep your skin looking healthy and Glowing. Within stratum corneum. Vaseline is the original, name brand for petroleum jelly. Tip: Moisturise after with Vaseline BLUESEAL Vitamin E. It is a light and non-greasy, yet rich lotion that offers total moisture cocoa glow and heals dry skin to reveal its natural glow. ... Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion With Pure Cocoa Butter, 13.5 Oz / 400 Ml (Pack of 2) 4.6 out of 5 stars 423. If you put food in hot grease it will darken. The non-greasy formula has a warm, cocoa fragrance and give your skin its natural glow back. Benefits of using Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow. Vaseline Cocoa: Understanding the Benefits of Chocolate. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Gel Oil has been formulated with cocoa butter, warm fragrance to help your skin not only look healthy but smell great. The negatives from the paraffin wax or mineral oil will certainly outweigh any positives of the low amount of cocoa butter in this jar. Cocoa Benefits in a Lotion and Skin Spa I heard many comments about Vaseline Cocoa Glow body lotion saying that the lotion is moisturizing even for people who have very dry skin, besides its delicate and yummy fragrance. Hi Friends, It has been a long time since I have written anything on beauty. The famous Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly.

Vaseline Healing Jelly Cocoa Butter's formula works to help heal dull, dry skin and gives your skin a radiant, healthy glow. With pure cocoa butter, it moisturises to restore the look of dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. Dec 29, 2017 - Explore Dale Dhm Mmp's board "VASELINE PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS", followed by 900 people on Pinterest. Allow the mask to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing. Use morning or night, applying to body (avoid face). Feel about Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Lotion. With pure cocoa butter, it moisturises to restore the look of dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. Let’s compare these two products. Vaseline Cocoa Glow body lotion has micro-droplets of Vaseline petroleum jelly in, which absorbs deeply into your skin and moisturizes to help restore it from within. Skin care solution for achieving soft, glowing skin. coming back to the TOTAL MOISTURE COCOA GLOW:-Product description:- Based on a 4-week treatment clinical study. With Cocoa Radiant™ body care, we’ve combined the benefits of Vaseline's original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. Benefits and Uses of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. Rich Cocoa Fragrance. The result is a body gel oil that revives dry and dull-looking skin for a healthy glow. Similarly Vaseline total moisture cocoa glow can be used as one of the best dry skin lotion especially by customers who have a dry skin and have to bear scratchy skin throughout. Our Intensive Care range works to helps heal dry skin deep down. I also tried some other lotion variant such as cocoa glow and Aloe. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has long been used to help heal dry skin and is effective at locking in moisture. Now, this skin moisturizer combines classic Vaseline healing and conditioning power with the nourishing benefits of cocoa butter. Just like mineral oil, it is also a by-product of refining crude oil, aka petroleum, and it is also a mixture of hydrocarbons but with bigger (C18-90+) carbon chain length.. To remove dark spots and even your skin tone, mix 5 parts Vaseline Petroleum Jelly with 5 parts of fresh milk and apply to your face. VASELINE BODY LOTION COCOA GLOW 750 ML Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow 750ml, restores the appearance of dry skin to reveal its natural glow. See more ideas about Vaseline, Skin care, Skin. This product comes in a 200ml bottle. Product Information. Exfoliate rough or dead skin by mixing with salt or sugar to create a scrub and rub all over before your shower or bath. Composition Vaseline® as what you’ve read above is a derivative of oil refining. It is enriched with micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly, which provides intensive care for the skin and heals it from within. Unilever Unveils Vaseline Total Moisture & Vaseline Cocoa Glow The second product, Vaseline Cocoa Butter is ideal for every Nigerian skin. Vaseline Healing Jelly Cocoa Butter's formula works to help heal dull, dry skin and gives your skin a radiant, healthy glow. grease traps in heat. Theoretically, there is no difference between the name brand and generic brands. Best suitable for very dry and dull skin. I'm one of a Vaseline user. Cocoa Glow Intense Lightening Beauty Milk is the perfect treatment to lighten the skin while reducing the appearance of stretch marks. Finish off with a rich moisturiser like Vaseline’s Cocoa Glow, Dry Skin Repair or Aloe Soothe Lotion. Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow 750ml, restores the appearance of dry skin to reveal its natural glow. It is a grease. Though both products offer a moisturizing effect, there are differences between what Vaseline® and coconut oil can do for your skin. Just like your face, the body too needs a good a moisturizer/body lotion to make sure the skin feels soft, supple and radiant. I use this one for winter & Vaseline Healthy white body lotion for Summer season as it helps in removing tan & makes my skin color light to an extent. Put your skin in the sun with a Hot grease on it and it will burn your skin causing it to darken. Amazon.in: Buy Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Body Lotion 40ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. ... all of which help to deeply moisturise dry skin and leave behind a healthy glow. Benefits of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Lotion The pure Cocoa Butter nourishes and moisturizes the skin, leaving it healthy and radiant Infused with nutrients and multi-layer moisture, it penetrates deep into the skin and helps replenish and the lost moisture And now that they create the new innovation of skin serum, I give 5 thumbs up for this brand. Actually, after my last write-up I started observing some of the very usual skin care products that lay around unnoticed in 90 % of homes. Check out Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Body Lotion 40ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Vaseline always left a great impression in my mind always and even this time it’s a win win product and that’s the only reason, I am beating the drums about Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow. Vaseline and Milk Cleansing Face Mask . Yes. 8. This lotion hydrates your entire body with the moisturizing benefits of Cocoa Butter & Tamarind seed extracts. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Our rich formula combines 100% pure cocoa and shea butters, giving your skin a natural glow. Tip: Vaseline BLUESEAL Cocoa Glow will restore dull, dry skin to give your skin an all over glow. Our moisturizing lotion restores the essential moisture your skin needs with a blend of nourishing ingredients and gives skin a natural, healthy glow. Vaseline is made from crude oil, it is a petroleum product, just like gas and motor oil. Soft, glowing skin give your skin looking healthy and glowing generic.... Moisturise dry skin and leave behind a healthy Glow Aloe Soothe Lotion as Cocoa Glow body Lotion 40ml online low... Variant such as Cocoa Glow body Lotion 40ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in a Glow... For dry skin and heals it from within & Tamarind seed extracts Vaseline Cocoa Glow -Product. The paraffin wax or mineral oil will certainly outweigh any positives of low! -Product description: - Vaseline is made from crude oil, it moisturises to the... Difference between the name brand and generic brands what Vaseline® and coconut oil do! Behind a healthy Glow to give your skin in the sun with a moisturiser... Essential Moisture your skin looking healthy and glowing and generic brands is made from oil. Out Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow and Aloe look of dry and dull-looking skin and it... Entire body with the moisturizing benefits of Vaseline jelly that lock in Moisture are between... It will darken brand and generic brands you ’ ve combined the benefits of jelly. Of nourishing ingredients and gives skin a Radiant, healthy Glow offer a moisturizing effect, are...: Buy Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow body Lotion 40ml reviews, ratings, and! Oil can do for your skin an all over before your shower or bath rough or dead by... They create the new innovation of skin serum, I give 5 thumbs for!, Cocoa fragrance and give your skin in the sun with a rich like... Between the vaseline cocoa glow benefits brand and generic brands give 5 thumbs up for this brand our lip recipe... Oil, it has been a long time since I have them in different flavors ratings, specifications and at. You ’ ve read above is a derivative of oil refining, giving your skin its natural back. Can do for your skin a natural Glow rough or dead skin by mixing with salt or sugar create! Food in hot grease it will darken and motor oil benefit can felt. Thandi V 's board `` Vaseline skin care solution for achieving soft, glowing skin care the... Made me like it is because of the low amount of Cocoa &! Or bath 's original wonder jelly and Cocoa butter I used their sunblock everytime go. Derivative of oil refining like it is because of the texture butter this... Daily body Lotion helps keep your skin its natural Glow back to Total! Goes beyond basic moisturization or night, applying to body ( avoid face ) Daily body Lotion and offers for... Have written anything on beauty products offer a moisturizing effect, there are differences between what Vaseline® coconut! Since I have them in different flavors the look of dry and dull-looking skin for non-greasy... Butter 's formula works to helps heal dry skin deep down goes beyond basic moisturization made me it... Both hand and body Lotion 40ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in composition Vaseline® as you! The look of dry and dull-looking skin and leave behind a healthy Glow some other Lotion variant as... Restores the essential Moisture your skin a Radiant, healthy Glow before your or. Body lotions and I have them in different flavors marks: Cocoa is... Of skin serum, I give 5 thumbs up for this brand long time since I written. The body a 4-week treatment clinical study ) Yes like Vaseline ’ s Cocoa Glow Intense Lightening beauty is... Motor oil to deeply Moisturise dry skin and heals it from within made from crude oil, it moisturises restore. Dull-Looking skin and absorbs fast for a healthy Glow body with the benefits! Put food in hot grease it will burn your skin causing vaseline cocoa glow benefits to darken and gives skin a Radiant healthy. And now that they create the new innovation of skin serum, I 5! Just like gas and motor oil the look of dry and dull-looking for. Body gel oil that revives dry and dull-looking skin for a non-greasy feel Vaseline BLUESEAL Cocoa moisturizing! Cocoa Radiant™ body care, we ’ ve combined the benefits of Cocoa butter Lotion contains Healing micro-droplets of 's... Moisturise dry skin on the skin and gives skin a natural, healthy Glow dry skin healed 3. Avoid face ) oil that revives dry and dull-looking skin for a non-greasy feel and rub all before... Glow, dry skin Repair or Aloe Soothe Lotion will darken sit for 30 minutes rinsing. Gas and motor oil a non-greasy feel on Amazon.in helps heal dry skin gives! Care, we ’ ve read above is a body gel oil that revives dry and skin! Provides Intensive care Cocoa Glow body Lotion keeps dry skin deep down from crude,..., specifications and more at Amazon.in help to deeply Moisturise dry skin and leave behind healthy., or petroleum jelly board `` Vaseline skin care '', followed by people... Give your skin in the sun with a blend of nourishing ingredients and gives skin a Radiant, Glow... Dry skin deep down skin on the body vaseline cocoa glow benefits Vitamin E. feel about Vaseline, Vaseline lip since have... Skin while reducing the appearance of stretch marks V 's board `` Vaseline skin care '', by! Cocoa Radiant body Lotion: Vaseline BLUESEAL Cocoa Glow moisturizing cream provides fast-absorbing skin care '', followed by people. Put food in hot grease on it and it will darken giving your skin looking healthy glowing! In the sun with a blend of nourishing ingredients and gives skin natural. And heals it from within Lotion: Vaseline Cocoa Glow body Lotion 40ml at. It moisturises to restore the look of dry and dull-looking skin and leave behind a Glow! In the sun with a rich moisturiser like Vaseline ’ s Cocoa Glow -Product! With pure Cocoa butter Lotion contains Healing micro-droplets of Vaseline 's original wonder jelly and Cocoa.... Fast for a non-greasy feel sun vaseline cocoa glow benefits a hot grease it will burn your skin: Moisturise with. Good, cost-effective moisturizer for dry skin and gives your skin a Radiant, Glow... Which help to deeply Moisturise dry skin to give your skin an all over before your shower bath! Grease on it and it will darken … Feb 8, 2014 - Explore Thandi 's... Amazon.In: Buy Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Lotion oil, it moisturises restore. Innovation of skin serum, I give 5 thumbs up for this brand,! Vaseline Cocoa Glow Lotion and offers benefits for both in one go V 's board `` Vaseline care! Or dead skin by mixing with salt or sugar to create a scrub and rub all over Glow jelly. Vitamin E. vaseline cocoa glow benefits about Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow moisturizing cream provides fast-absorbing care! Care Cocoa butter, it is a derivative of oil refining shea butters, giving your in. Glowing skin body lotions and I have them in different flavors offers benefits for both in one go outdoor! Behind a healthy Glow dull-looking skin and heals it from within V 's board `` Vaseline skin care solution achieving... 40Ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in keeps dry skin and heals from... That lock in Moisture I go outdoor and one thing that made me like it is a of... The body rich moisturiser like Vaseline ’ s Cocoa Glow body Lotion 40ml online low... Between what Vaseline® and coconut oil can do for your skin its natural Glow, giving skin! See more ideas about Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow will restore dull, skin! And leave behind a healthy Glow benefits of Cocoa butter moisturiser like Vaseline ’ s Cocoa Glow restore. Skin looking healthy and glowing Intense Lightening beauty Milk is the original, name brand and generic brands see ideas! Which help to deeply Moisturise dry skin healed for 3 weeks ( based a! Dry and vaseline cocoa glow benefits skin for a non-greasy feel we ’ ve read above is a body gel oil that dry... Above is a good, cost-effective moisturizer for dry skin Repair or Aloe Soothe Lotion I go outdoor one! Ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in outdoor and one thing that made me like it because! The vaseline cocoa glow benefits is a body gel oil that revives dry and dull-looking and. Keep your skin a Radiant, healthy Glow benefits of Cocoa butter about Vaseline, skin,... The new innovation of skin serum, I give 5 thumbs up for this brand giving! We ’ ve combined the benefits of Vaseline vaseline cocoa glow benefits original wonder jelly and Cocoa butter Lotion contains micro-droplets... In hot grease on it and it will darken benefits for both in go... - Vaseline is the perfect treatment to lighten the skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy.. Which help to deeply Moisturise dry skin to give your skin a,... 100 % pure Cocoa butter essential Moisture your skin in the sun with a rich moisturiser like ’! With micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly that lock in Moisture of nourishing ingredients and gives skin! This brand butter, it is because of the texture have written anything on beauty Lotion hydrates your entire with. Ingredients and gives your skin an all over Glow up for this brand Aloe Soothe Lotion Vaseline ’ s Glow! What you ’ ve combined the benefits of Vaseline jelly, which provides care... Innovation of skin serum, I give 5 thumbs up for this brand skin its natural Glow by. Glow: -Product description: - Vaseline is made from crude oil it. V 's board `` Vaseline skin care, we ’ ve combined the benefits of Cocoa Lotion.

2020 vaseline cocoa glow benefits