The Vegan Big Mac … For Big Mac sauce, mix mayonnaise, ketchup, sweet mustard, onion powder, garlic powder and some finely cubed gherkins. In fact, I think Vegan burgers prepared with soy, vegetable or a vegan version of these rice patties taste all the better with the big mac sauce! It’s uncanny! Vegan “Big Mac” Burger Whether you are vegan or just looking for a healthier alternative, these Vegan “Big Mac” Burgers will definitely hit that burger … Ingredient List 1 Sesame-seed hamburger bun 1 Additional hamburger bun (For the center bun) 1/4lb Ground beef Top with the top of In true Big Mac fashion, you have a burger bun in between patties, crisp shredded lettuce, sweet, creamy sauce, and a slice of vegan cheese. A vegan blog and recipe collection. By using the Keto Unbun, and swapping sugar for liquid stevia in the Big Mac sauce, we were able to get the net carb count down to 11 grams per serving, which is fairly keto-friendly. The Big Mac Sauce I've put together is a bit simpler than what you'll find in other recipes, but I honestly think it's just as good, if not better since it's less ingredients and easier to make. More ideas for you Feb 11, 2020 - What would the healthiest version of a "big mac" be? We used Beyond Meat ground beef instead of animal products to make our burger patty, in addition to vegan cheddar cheese, and vegan mayo for our Big Mac sauce. Use vegan yogurt or vegan sour cream to make this recipe dairy-free. web hosting provider At first I had my doubts.

Portobello mushrooms offer a vitamin-rich vegan burger patty that, like a beef burger, can be dressed up to your personal preference. If you're a fan, these

2020 vegan big mac patty recipe