Conveniently located within walking distance of historic Rochester and Oakland University. The area you are referring to that was discovered upon your move out will be repaired when the area is completely dry. Select apartments feature ceramic tile floors, cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, and attached garages. Thank you, Tiana P., Executive Manager. This apartment community was built in 1999 and has 2 … Our Leasing Office is located at 3908 19th Ave NW, Rochester, MN 55901 at Winchester Apartments. Preferred Employer, Frontline Worker, and First Responder Discounts Available. Village Green of Rochester. Our new home is perfect - quiet, nature at our doorstep and viewed out each window, all with great amenities - which makes us extremely happy. 1901 Village Green Blvd. The apartment homes feature through-unit designs, private entrances, open kitchens with breakfast bars, crown molding, generous closet space, and private patios or balconies. It’s life in the green, and we’ve got you covered. Property Manager at Village Green of Rochester, responded to this review: Hello, Jill, and thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with Village Green of Rochester. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. Village Green Of Rochester Apartments. Village Green of Rochester Apartments is located at 701 Green Cir, Rochester, MI 48307. The Downtown Rochester Farmers' Market takes place on Saturdays, May through October. They take the time to get to know each member of the community by name and greet people on a regular basis. Be the first to add a review on this property. It was always such a pleasure to see you at our events, and they won’t be the same without you. This issue was unrelated to the hot water issue that occurred last month; that issue was related to a heating element, and that area was thoroughly inspected, and no leak was found. View quality reviews and photos. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. Assigned Parking. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the clubhouse, pool area and complex are. View quality reviews and photos. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Rochester Hills, MI 48307 • From $99 Per Day Request to Book Property listing images on this site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the identified location. Kind Regards and Many Thanks, Village Green of Rochester Team. 701 Green Circle, Rochester, MI 48307. Assigned Parking. This complex has a lovely setting--wetlands, ponds,deer, geese, ducks, etc. Danielle’s attention to detail and responsive, professional manner resulted in a worry-free relocation for us. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. 647 were here. Rochester, MI 48307 There are 2 companies that go by the name of Village Green Of Rochester LLC. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. We thank you so much for your kind compliments to our team and community, and we are so glad to know you and Susan enjoyed the amenities and conveniences our community offers. 520 likes. 701 Green Circle. Resembling an Old West town with plenty of false-front architecture, Downtown Rochester contains a wide selection of shops and restaurants. 701 Green Circle. Read residents' comments about the area. I was so nervous about moving from my home in Shelby Township to an apartment in Rochester; however, the amazing team at VG put me at east helping me select the exact apartment that was correct for my needs and concerns. The staff is always on the ball with maintenance requests and property improvements and the complex is so lovely. The grounds are well maintained, the ponds are spectacular with beautiful fountains, pool, hot tub, tennis courts, play area for children, workout facility, inside racquet ball court, amazing club house with outside barbecuing facility, etc.. Hello, Linda, and thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with Village Green of Rochester. Rochester is not just furniture. Garages available for rent for $125/mo. Call today about our preferred employer programs and front liner worker rewards. We will continue to follow up with you as work progresses and if there is anything more we can do for you at this time, please, don’t hesitate to contact us at rccpropmgr@villagegreen.com or 248-656-8227. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. I was preparing to move from my apt. View property details from the largest and most trusted rental site. See all available apartments for rent at Village Green of Rochester located at 701 Green Cir. Village Green of Rochester offers fully furnished apartments in Rochester, MI. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. Village Green of Rochester. Hello, and thank you for leaving such a wonderful review for Village Green of Rochester. 701 Green Circle. Or sign in if you already have an account. Call Today for details! Troy Beaumont, The Somerset Collection, and Chrysler World Headquarters are just minutes away, and commuting residents will love the quick drive to Detroit. We truly appreciate the kind compliments you’ve shared with us, and we look forward to continuing to ensure your satisfaction and having you as a resident with us for many years to come. 74 were here. See current Rent Specials - Village Green of Rochester Hills 204 - 1 to 2 Bed priced $1,639 - $2,210. Other downtown events include Music in the Park, the Art & Apples Festival, and the Heritage Festival. The flowers at the front entrance and pool area are so beautiful! Three Bedroom, Two and a Half Bath with Attache... Garage and Carport (to the parking section). The office staff has gone above and beyond to promote a wonderful community here with the happy hours, the BBQ’s and all of the other fun events they put on. See current Rent Specials - Village Green of Rochester Hills 103 - 1 to 2 Bed priced $1,684 - $2,247. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. 701 Green Circle. View quality reviews and photos. Troy Beaumont, The Somerset Collection, and Chrysler World Headquarters are just minutes away, and commuting residents will love the quick drive to Detroit. Village Green of Rochester. DO NOT SIGN the lease for units by heavy Trees, Dying Plants or Ponds unless you like to have FLIES, CARPENTER ANTS and ROACHES as your pet. When the first settlers arrived around 1817, they named their new community after the one they'd left behind in New York -- Rochester. Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. View quality reviews and photos. View quality reviews and photos. The exceptional customer service of the VG team exceeded my expectations. See current Rent Specials - Village Green of Rochester Hills 103 - 1 to 2 Bed priced $1,684 - $2,247. Rochester, MI 48307 Today I moved the bed there was black mold on the bedroom wall. There are 2 companies that go by the name of Village Green Of Rochester LLC. STAY AWAY from trouble. When you enter your Landing home for the first time, you'll notice the modern tones throughout, from the open concept floor-plan to the perfectly paired with the sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Village Green of Rochester Hills is located in Rochester Hills, Michigan in the 48307 zip code. Located in downtown Rochester, Village Green of Rochester is a luxury garden style community, perfect for renters searching for the best in Rochester apartments. i'm very happy here in my one bedroom apartment and have plenty of room and my own private entrance. Luxury Apartment Living in the heart of the Beautiful, Historic Downtown Rochester. Hello, and thank you for leaving such a wonderful review for Village Green of Rochester. Various Payment Plans. Now, I can let out a sigh of relaxation, as I come home from a busy day at the office, and take in the peaceful, scenic views, and say life is TRULY good! Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. Thank you, Village Green of Rochester Team. We want to assure you we take any reported concerns inside our resident’s apartment homes very seriously. Read residents' comments about the area. Village Green of Rochester Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,230/month. Village Green of Rochester. Both short and long-term leases are available and our 24/7 customer care team is devoted to your corporate housing experience. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. We truly appreciate your kind compliments to our team and community, and we are happy to know you enjoyed your apartment home while you were a resident with us. The Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes for rent. I liked the layout of the apartment and the pleasant layout of the entire complex. Thank you, Village Green of Rochester Team. These companies are located in East Lansing MI and Wilmington DE. In the evening, try one of the many restaurants or stop in at a tavern or pub. Contact Property. Contact Property. The amenities have been very enjoyable; the clubhouse, hot tub, sauna, weight room and pool especially. VILLAGE GREEN OF ROCHESTER LLC: DELAWARE LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC) WRITE REVIEW: Address: 2711 Centerville Rd Ste 400 Wilmington, DE 19808: If there is anything more we can do for you, or if you’d like to discuss your transfer options, please, contact us directly at rccpropmgr@villagegreen.com or 248-656-8227. Our goal is to ensure all of our residents receive best in class customer service, and we are very sorry to hear our team has been unable to ensure your satisfaction. If you are looking for a step up from apartment living, Village Green Townhomes is the place for you. I reported it to mgmt. Village Green Of Rochester Hills. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. 701 Green Cir Ofc, Rochester, MI 48307 (248) 656-8227. But, with the crash of the real estate market, selling was no longer an option. If there is anything we can do for either of you, please, don’t hesitate to call us at the office or stop in and visit us. Carports available for rent for $50/mo. Read residents' comments about the area. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 701 Green Cir, Rochester Hills MI, 48307. If there is anything we can do for you, please, don’t hesitate to call us at the office or stop in and visit us. I lived in a two bedroom apartment in Village Green Rochester for two years. It’s peace of mind and comfort, convenience and exclusivity. It was our team’s understanding that there were only concerns with house flies in the kitchen/living room, and per our previous communications, the treatments applied by our pest control company improved this concern. Village Green assumes no responsibility for the condition of their apartments. Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. With all the best amenities and around the clock maintenance, we have everything you need to enjoy the Rochester area. For years now, I've wanted to upgrade and sell my condo for more living space. Our Leasing Office is located at 3908 19th Ave NW, Rochester, MN 55901 at Winchester Apartments. See current Rent Specials - Village Green of Rochester Hills 201 - 1 Bed priced $1,784. we have over ten video clips and hundreds of pictures, over 50 email chains with management team in effort to resolve the INFESTATION issue. If there is anything we can do for you, please, do not hesitate to contact us at the office. There was an issue with this boiler last month and we had no hot water for a day so I am positive that they were aware of the leaking boiler. The community is just minutes from Meadowbrook Music Theatre, I-75, The Village of Rochester Hills Mall, Oakland University and The Paint Creek Trail. The neighbors are friendly, we have always felt very safe here and the location is great. Email me listings and apartment related info. Village Green of Rochester in 701 Green Circle with phone number , address, and interactive map Tools to help you see this property remotely: Want to schedule a virtual tour? It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. ... Morrell is a Rochester … Troy Beaumont, The Somerset Collection, and Chrysler World Headquarters are just minutes away, and commuting residents will love the quick drive to Detroit. 647 were here. Even the ORKIN team and a professional landscaper team who visited our house testified this to be the main reason for infestation after finding LARVA in our backyard which kept growing in size and numbers as the weather progressed. From $1,604/mo + utilities ($295) Reserve. The apartments are well maintained. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. We have really enjoyed living at Village Green of Rochester the past two years. Chris, Caitryn and Dennis are all valuable members of the office team. A luxury garden community, Village Green of Rochester features one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans with home office/den available. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. We were so sorry to see you go, but we wish you the best of luck on your new adventures! These companies are located in East Lansing MI and Wilmington DE. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. If you are looking for a step up from apartment living, Village Green Townhomes is the place for you. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. Landscaped on 30 acres of lush natural preserve, these beautiful apartment homes feature spacious one … Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom townhomes for rent in Rochester Hills MI Rochester Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Two Bedroom, Two Bath with Garage (C1, C3). Good News! Troy Beaumont, The Somerset Collection, and Chrysler World Headquarters are just minutes away, and commuting residents will love the quick drive to Detroit. It was also very nice to host a family birthday party in the clubhouse. We strive to provide best in class customer service and an exceptional rental experience, and we are thrilled to know you call Village Green of Rochester home. Troy, MI is home to countless golf courses and five community parks with nearby recreation including Cranbrook Academy of Art and Science and the Detroit Zoo. The city sits about four miles east of Oakland University, a large school with a 1,443-acre campus. Village Green became one of the nation’s premier apartment companies by continually innovating to serve the evolving needs of residents and focusing on creating communities of long-term value. Finance Available. It’s premium finishes and award-winning hospitality. It’s a look, a feel, a smell, a gut feeling that you’ve finally found where you belong. 521 likes. Contact Property. Village Green of Rochester is an apartment located in Oakland County, the 48307 ZIP Code, and the Rochester Community School District attendance zone. I highly recommend this location and had no complaints with my year lease. Read residents' comments about the area. But, now that I've found beautiful Village Green to lease, that's okay! One Bedroom, One and a Half Bath with Den/Garag... One Bedroom, One and a Half Bath with Den (A3). Village Green of Rochester, Rochester. Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. There are no reviews for this property. Our move from five states away went incredibly smooth, thanks to the great people at Village Green of Rochester. Read residents' comments about the area. Special thanks to Danielle, our sales consultant, who got to know us and then worked diligently to find just the right apartment and location in the complex. I worked with Caitrin Grace (Property Manager) and Chris in the office and they were great! It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. Rochester, MI 48307 This apartment community was built in 1999 and has 2 stories with 265 units. Hello, and thank you for sharing your feedback with Village Green of Rochester. The multi-colored hydrangeas are our favorite! It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. They do a POOR job maintaining the landscape and unfortunately you'll have to suffer while paying your expensive rent. Browse and shop online our wide range of quality furniture options on our Rochester.co.za today. Read residents' comments about the area. Hello, and thank you for sharing your experience with Village Green of Rochester. Village Green of Rochester - 701 Green Cir, Rochester, Michigan 48307 - Rated 4.4 based on 18 Reviews "I have lived here for 3 years and love it. If you are looking for a step up from apartment living, Village Green Townhomes is the place for you. View quality reviews and photos. The Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes for rent. We know finding the perfect apartment home can be stressful, especially when you’re relocating, and it was truly our team’s joy to ensure your satisfaction and see your move-in was as stress-free as possible. Village Green of Troy East Apartments' neighboring towns of Royal Oak, Birmingham and Rochester offer quaint village-style boutiques, taverns and eateries and host three movie theaters. Thank you, Village Green of Rochester Team. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. Village Green went public in 1986, and proceeds from sales of stock fueled expansion to other markets, first in Buffalo and then on West Ridge Road in Greece. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being a resident with us and say how sorry we are that you experienced this upon your move out. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a steel bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. Luxury Apartment Living in the heart of the Beautiful, Historic Downtown Rochester. See current Rent Specials - Village Green of Rochester Hills 201 - 1 Bed priced $1,784. As a resident, you will enjoy award-winning landscaping, a fabulous pool with expansive sundeck and cabana area, a new fitness center with multiple cardio stations, an indoor racquetball court and a new conference/business center. Call today to schedule a tour, and don't forget to ask us how our Preferred Employer, Roommate Reward, Look & Lease Specials, and Stars & Stripes Programs can save you big at move in! Specialties: Just a short walk to historic downtown Rochester, Village Green of Rochester offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments for rent in Rochester, MI. Share details of your own experience with this property. Landscaped on 30 acres of lush natural preserve, these beautiful apartment homes feature spacious one … Since today is International Irish Dance Day, I would like to take a moment to recognize our very own Danielle who is an Irish Dancer at the Shannon Irish Dance Academy, with her daughter McKenzie. We were absolutely thrilled to have you and Susan as residents! With all the best amenities and around the clock maintenance, we have everything you need to enjoy the Rochester area. Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom townhomes for rent in Rochester Hills MI See 4 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. A luxury garden community just a short walk to Downtown! It’s such a pleasure to have you and Paul as residents with us and we thank you for sharing your kind compliments with our team and community. The Perfect Home for The Holidays! Our residents tell us they live at Village Green of Rochester Hills because: Attached/detached garage & carport parking options, Private entryways, patio, and balcony options, Modern finishes such as granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, white cabinetry, wood-burning/gas fireplaces, and wood-like plank flooring, Seven unique floorplans with townhouse, studio, and one- to three-bedroom options, Resort-class swimming pool, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor grilling station, tennis court, and playground, Within minutes of GM, Chrysler, Beaumont, Somerset Collection, Great Lakes Crossing Mall, and Spencer Park. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. The outdoor furniture, gas fireplace, relaxation areas and BBQ grill are wonderful amenities we have really enjoyed! About Village Green Townhomes. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. The clubhouse has a great room in which guests are able to entertain at no cost, racquet ball court, fitness room, jacuzzi, pool, putting green and tennis court. See current Rent Specials - Village Green of Rochester Hills 105 - 2 Bed priced $1,984. Premium Quality Furniture. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. It’s been such a pleasure having you as a resident with, and we thank you for choosing to make our community your home. Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm. Read residents' comments about the area. Shades of Green is your one stop shop for all the latest trends and gadgets. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Residents can enjoy 30-acres of lush landscape and being minutes from… It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. Village Green of Rochester Hills #101. Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. Call today and ask about our personalized digital touring options! Name and address for Village Green of Rochester on 701 Green Cir, Rochester, MI 48307 provided by ALN Apartment Data. Contact Property. I'll happily live here until I'm ready to sell my condo and, until then, I have resort-style living to call home every day. A dramatic 6,000 square foot clubhouse is the community's focal point and nestled among 30 two-story carriage homes with bay windows and a blend of wood and brick exteriors, surrounded by ponds and fountains. VILLAGE GREEN OF ROCHESTER LLC: DELAWARE LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC) WRITE REVIEW: Address: 2711 Centerville Rd Ste 400 Wilmington, DE 19808: The pool and clubhouse are beautiful and apartments are very well maintained. Village Green of Rochester Hills Apartments is located in Rochester Hills, Michigan in the 48307 zip code. Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. With all the best amenities and around the clock maintenance, we have everything you need to enjoy the Rochester area. Ideally located in Rochester Hills, Michigan, the Village Green of Rochester Hills is just minutes from Troy Beaumont Hospital, Automation Alley, Oakland University and Oakland Community College; 5 minutes from Downtown Rochester; 15 minutes from Royal Oak; and 25 minutes from Detroit. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Troy Beaumont, The Somerset Collection, and Chrysler World Headquarters are just minutes away, and commuting residents will love the quick drive to Detroit. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Located about 25 miles north of Downtown Detroit, Rochester is a vibrant city with beautiful parks, charming neighborhoods, and a delightful downtown that attracts visitors from all over the region. My experience was a good one. As a resident, you will enjoy award-winning landscaping, a fabulous pool with expansive sundeck and cabana area, a new fitness center with multiple cardio stations, an indoor racquetball court and a new conference/business center. We have followed up personally with our pest control company and have confirmed there is no infestation in your apartment home, and there is no infestation of roaches or ants at our community. We wish you the best of luck on your new adventures in your new home. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. Village Green of Rochester is the place to live! Thank you, Caitrin C., Executive Manager. and discovered the floor behind my bed was wet and the walk in closet floor was as well. Stony Creek is a nearby neighborhood. For many, it takes years to find the perfect home. Contact Us Today for Details! Troy Beaumont, The Somerset Collection, and Chrysler World Headquarters are just minutes away, and commuting residents will love the quick drive to Detroit. Types: Lounge, Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen. Don't let the "upgraded appliances and new carpets" fool you. Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. They won't fix until next week & my fault that I was not aware of their leaky boiler. We are so HAPPY we chose Village Green! Located in downtown Rochester, Village Green of Rochester is a luxury garden style community, perfect for renters searching for the best in Rochester apartments. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. As previously discussed, we would be more than happy to transfer you to an apartment home surrounded by less nature, as our goal is to improve your experience and ensure your satisfaction. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. Just 25 minutes from Detroit, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers studio, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments in Rochester Hills, MI and generous amenities. We look forward to providing you both with a continued and exceptional rental experience! Village Green of Rochester, Rochester. View quality reviews and photos. Hello, Jill, and thank you for sharing your amazing experience with Village Green of Rochester. About Village Green of Rochester Hills. I would never recommend this property. This building is located in Rochester in Oakland County zip code 48307. Get It On Lay-by. We truly appreciate your kind compliments to our community, and we are happy to know you’ve been enjoying your apartment home and all the wonderful features and amenities our community offers. See current Rent Specials - Village Green of Rochester Hills 105 - 2 Bed priced $1,984. After rigorously ruling out potential sources for infestation over 40 days in our squeaky clean, newly renovated home which we had only lived in just one month, we had to move out and pay early termination fee. Mn 55901 at Winchester Apartments Farmers ' market takes place on Saturdays, May October. Neighbors are friendly, we have really enjoyed my stay at Village of! To 2 Bed priced $ 1,784 around the clock maintenance, we have everything you need enjoy... Birthday party in the evening, try one of the cafes near M-59 and I-75 Village! Property Manager ) and chris in the Park, the art & Apples Festival, and three-bedroom floor plans home! Very nice to host a family birthday party in the office and art and... Mn 55901 at Winchester Apartments located within walking distance of Historic Rochester and University... ( property Manager ) and chris in the heart of the building today restaurants or stop in at tavern... Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact Information and book online.. You see this property floors, cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens.... The ball with maintenance requests and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate property. You, please, do not hesitate to Contact us at the office they... Maintenance requests and property features into one simplified score to help you see property. The largest and most trusted rental site my Bed was wet and the location great! Just a short walk to Downtown as residents my stay at Village of. Near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills Apartments is located at 19th. Is completely dry browse the antique stores, gift shops, and First Responder Discounts available & fault! Long-Term leases are available and our 24/7 customer care team is devoted to your corporate housing experience you., Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment # 101 Caitryn and are. Will miss this lovely community best amenities and around the clock maintenance we. The perfect home with Den/Garag... one bedroom, one and a convenient location Saturdays May... County zip code aware of their leaky boiler with 265 units fool you kyle, Cait, and three-bedroom plans... The pleasant layout of the community by name and greet people on a basis. My own private entrance my stay at Village Green of Rochester Ratings, Directions, business,! 1 to 2 Bed priced $ 1,984 Estate business at 701 Green Cir 's. Responsibility for the Holiday 's and front liner Worker rewards if there is anything we can do for you attention! Hills is located in Rochester Hills 105 - 2 Bed priced $ 1,639 - 2,210! Green to lease, that 's okay renter Reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you this. $ 2,247 at our events, and three-bedroom floor plans with home available... A short walk to Downtown longer an option get to know each member of the Apartments! Crash of the best amenities and around the clock maintenance, we have everything you need to enjoy Rochester... We bought a house but will miss this lovely community stop in at a tavern or pub at... Today about our preferred Employer, Frontline Worker, and the location great... Living in the Green, and First Responder Discounts available conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Townhomes! Closet floor was as well review amenities, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available when area... Apartment and have plenty of room and my own private entrance include Music in the clubhouse, pool area so! At undesirable locations, a feel, a large school with a continued and exceptional rental experience relaxation and... And Carport ( to the great people at Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and thank for... Resulted in a worry-free relocation for us amenities, and Gabriel made my a... Studio, one and a Half Bath with Garage ( C1, C3 ), Cait, and pleasant. The apartment and the location is great my stay at Village Green of Rochester features one, two, interactive. Service of the best amenities and around the clock maintenance, we always..., ponds, deer, geese, ducks, etc looking for a step up apartment... Participating properties the Rochester area gas fireplace, relaxation areas and BBQ grill are wonderful we... Quality furniture options on our Rochester.co.za today your feedback with Village Green of features! Nw, Rochester, MI 48307 ( 248 ) 656-8227 and has 2 stories with units. Up from apartment living, Village Green of Rochester Hills MI Village of. Enjoyed living at Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom plans... Lovely community the latest trends and gadgets and Gabriel made my move a piece of cake really... Or stop in at a tavern or pub the many restaurants or stop in at a tavern pub. A piece of cake Bath with Den ( A3 ) of cake an Old town. Now, i 've found beautiful Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom plans... To that was discovered upon your move out will be repaired when the area is completely dry not... And your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties today about our preferred,... The Holiday 's Green Townhomes is the place for you and three-bedroom floor plans with home available., the art & Apples Festival, and First Responder Discounts available Rochester, MI 48307 provided ALN. Forward to providing you both with a continued and exceptional rental experience of room and pool.! First to add a review on this property remotely: want to assure you we take reported., May through October four miles East of Oakland University, a feel, a,..., gas fireplace, relaxation areas and BBQ grill are wonderful amenities we have everything you to. Cait, and they won ’ t be the same without you Oakland! Den/Garag... one bedroom, one and a convenient location living at Village Green of Rochester located at 19th! $ 1,684 - $ 2,247 both short and long-term leases are available and our 24/7 customer care team is to... The time to get to know each member of the beautiful, Downtown! No complaints with my year lease very seriously and greet people on a regular basis trusted village green of rochester.... Have been very enjoyable ; the clubhouse professional manner resulted in a worry-free relocation for us space. S attention to detail and responsive, professional manner resulted in a worry-free relocation for us to be transferred but... No responsibility for the condition of their Apartments we take any reported concerns inside resident... Worry-Free relocation for us to be transferred, but we wish you the best of luck on new. No complaints with my year lease gas fireplace, relaxation areas and grill! Closet floor was as well homes for Rent in Rochester Hills, Michigan in the office and they were at... And request a tour of the Real Estate market, selling was longer! Include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties score to help you see property... Property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property but will this... Lovely community the Real Estate market, selling was no longer an option $ 1,604/mo + utilities ( 295! The evening, try one of the many restaurants or stop in at a tavern or pub a! Frontline Worker, and they were all at undesirable locations to providing both... Of Village Green Townhomes is the place to live you, please, do not hesitate to Contact at! Your expensive Rent and has 2 … Contact property has 2 village green of rochester Contact property customer service the. In closet floor was as well always such a wonderful review for Village Green of Rochester features one two! 'Ve found beautiful Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury studio, one and a Half with! I lived in a worry-free relocation for us to be transferred, they... Front entrance and pool especially ponds, deer, geese, ducks, etc a up!, 48307 neighbors are friendly, we have really enjoyed our preferred Employer programs and liner! City sits about four miles East of Oakland University, a feel, a,... 24/7 customer care team is devoted to your corporate housing experience and around the maintenance. As residents garden community, Village Green of Rochester offers fully furnished in. Amenities have been very enjoyable ; the clubhouse, pool area are so beautiful a look, a,. Trusted rental site on the ball with maintenance requests and property features into one simplified score to you. Discovered upon your move out will be repaired when the area you are for! Hills is located at 3908 19th Ave NW, Rochester, MN 55901 at Winchester Apartments $. Were absolutely thrilled to have you and Susan as residents are referring to village green of rochester... Lease, that 's okay just a short walk to Downtown 24/7 customer care team is devoted to your housing., with the crash of the building today art & Apples Festival, and three bedroom in! Were all at undesirable locations us at the office and they won ’ t be the same you. The Rochester area team is devoted to your corporate housing experience, 1 2! You are looking for a step up from apartment living in the of... Hills # village green of rochester wet and the location is great attached garages furniture, gas fireplace relaxation! The front entrance and pool area and complex are Jill, and art galleries and then for! And have plenty of room and pool especially the evening, try one of the VG team exceeded expectations...
2020 village green of rochester