After I identified the problem, I was able to watch the video showing the repair and then order the part. I bought a new wire, clipped off the damaged portion of the old one, and tethered the new and healthy portion of the old wire together. Find dryer parts at Lowe's today. Followed the step by step process in the video. Preface: I have never done anything like this before. Probably 6 or 7 years old. I only spent $91.00 to repair instead of purchasing a new dryer for $699.00. Thank you. Replaced it with one of your products, works fine and want to thank you guys for your fast shipping. Now I have a old dryer that sounds like new. I watched the video on the appliancepartspros.com that showed how to fix the latch. 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse - Replacement Part for Whirlpool and Kenmore Exact Fit DR Quality Parts 3388651 WP3392519VP 694511. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Cleaned out the dryer exhaust from dryer to the outside. Made by: Whirlpool Part Number: AP6008325 Fast shipping: Yes Returns: 365 days to return. High Limit Thermostat for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse & 279816 Thermostat Kit Replacement for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer - Compatible with WP3392519 Thermal Fuse & 279816 Thermal Cut-Off Kit - UpStart Components Brand: Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement Quickly determined the Dryer Thermal Fuse was blown. Replacement belt was very reasonably priced and was shipped super fast! Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. the scheduled date. We use cookies to give you the best … Make your dryer run like new again. The parts I ordered came quick, the videos were a huge help, parts were fairly priced Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Door Handle (White) - Genuine OEM. I'm slow - I thought your time estimate was realistic. Door Switch for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Appliance Spray Paint (Gray, 12 ounces) for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. to dry. Hard to believe how convenient and efficient this company is. $4.77 $ 4. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Whirlpool WED5000DW Dryer Thermal Fuse 3977393 at the best online prices at eBay! The plastic retaining clips (4) for the rollers were much more difficult to remove and replace than shown in the video. … Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Applianceparts.com Part came in two days. Dryer fixed!!! Was a tight squeeze to get my arm back to the pulley and tensioner but was overall a very simple fix. Great company will do business again and recommend you guys to friends. Used APP to id part. View parts like Dryer Thermal Fuse and Multi Rib Belt - 92-1/4" Looked up the most common causes online. 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,550. All by using the troubleshooting guide on AppliancePartsPros.com website. When the fuse is bad the dryer won't start or will run but not heat. Front Panel Clip for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Just for the repairman to show up was going to be $89. Dryer Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 No heat or not enough heat. Me and youtube installed the fan. Step by step instructions on how to replace a Dryer Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Will not tumble #AP6008325 for Dryer, Washer Dryer Combo made by Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Roper, Kenmore, Maytag, Estate. My wife came home at the end of the job and helped me by holding the drum in place while installed the front of the dryer. ... Whirlpool Dryer Thermal Fuse (Replaces: 3392519) In-Stock: $9.98: Add to Cart. Designed to be the same as the OEM part … Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Get it as soon as Thu, Nov 19. In this video I teach you how to reset your whirlpool thermal fuse. It keeps blowing the thermal fuse. This video provides step-by-step repair instructions for replacing the high-limit thermostat and internal fuse on a Whirlpool electric dryer. It was shipped and arrived in 3 days. $13.89 . Then I put everything back together and used the dryer. I wanted to see if the new wire would fix the issue or if my heating coil was also out. Seems okay now. Step by step instructions on how to replace a Dryer Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Timer will not advance #AP6008325 for Dryer, Washer Dryer Combo made by Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Roper, Kenmore, Maytag, Estate. Delivery time for the new part was super fast. Whirlpool 3-Prong Electric Dryer Hook-Up Kit with Venting Model# W10182829RB $ 39 91 $ 39 91. Any references to OEM brand names or models is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. Trending at $4.13. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. View parts like Dryer Thermal Fuse and Multi Rib Belt - 92-1/4" Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Get Parts, Repair Help, Manuals and Care Guides for WED4900XW2 Whirlpool Dryer. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. The new kit arrived in two days with all the parts and the problem is solved. Shop dryer parts and a variety of appliances products online at Lowes.com. I figured I could try Home Depot or Lowes to get the right gauge wire and the terminals and just make what I needed, but they didn't have the right terminal connector. Dryer Thermal Cut-Off Kit for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 No heat or not enough heat For Whirlpool made electric dryers. The thermal cut-off (fuse) is meant to trip at a higher temperature than that of a high limit thermostat. Heating Element Box for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Add to cart. I made the repair, turned on my dryer with the cover still off and I was able to see my heating coil light up. Temperature limit 155-25F. As soon as it arrived I knew it didn't look like the part I needed so I called AppliancePartsPros.com and learned that the part I needed was actually called a thermal cut-off. It arrived in a couple of days and was installed in about ten minutes. That said, I had to do this and after replacing the motor, it is very easy to spin the new blower wheel on to the motor. Temperature Switch (5 Position) for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. I went to the Sears Parts and Service center for the wire and they did not have it. Another common reason for Whirlpool and Maytag dryers, that this particular thermal fuse keeps tripping is due to a failed relay on the control board.. Usually, this relay becomes stuck in the “ON” position and sends the power to the heating element, ignoring ON/OFF commands from the control board. Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Parts; Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Parts. ... Wp3392519 Whirlpool Thermal Fuse (Replaces: 3392519) WP3392519 View #7 on Diagram: $14.08 In-Stock. They even have how to videos on the repairs. Add to cart. Lint Chute Seal for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. If the dryer overheats, the thermal fuse blows cutting off power to the motor or the heating system. Order as needed. If the fuse is missing or broken, your dryer will not start. I went to Google Search for the part and appliancepartpros.com come up, I clicked. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Thank Bill. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. To check the thermal fuse… Blower Wheel for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Whirlpool is a leading brand name when shoppers are looking for a washer or dryer in the United States. If I run the dryer through a cycle with the thermal fuse bypassed it runs fine. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Checked the door switch, start switch, and then the Thermal fuse. Ordered Sunday and arrived Tuesday afternoon. This kit includes one thermal cut-off (309 degrees) and one hi-limit thermostat (250 … Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links, which means if you click on one of the part links and purchase the part, we will receive a small commission, but the price is the same for you. Get Parts and Repair Help for WED5000DW2 Whirlpool Dryer - ELECTRIC DRYER. Whirlpool – made 29-inch (wide) machines (Most Kenmores, Kitchenaid, Roper, Estate): you’ll find the thermal fuse ‘reading’ the heating element’s temperature from the side of the ‘can’ where the element lives, in the back of the dryer. I ordered the heater element in my Whirlpool Estates dryer, watched the video and had it changed in no time. Optional Parts (not Included) Top And Console Parts. As on previous occasions, got online with Appliance Parts Pro and easily & quickly learned how to determine the problem, find the parts needed, how to remove the failed part and how to install its replacement. This fuse … Thanks to your video tested the fuse and ordered replaced myself and saved an $80 house call plus more labor to install very pleased with the results For the complete terminal block kit use 279320. Finally when I made my search less specific about my make and model of dryer, I ran across another repair site stating exactly what I was looking at with a link to AppliancePartsPros.com. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Heating Element Connecting Wire for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Just change the thermal fuse, That caused the problem but also changed the other parts to prevent future problems. GENUINE REPLACEMENT PARTS INC. Make sure that the home appliance has no supply of electricity before you start testing the thermal fuse. 4.5 out of 5 stars 122 The door has mod WED5800BW0. 03 - Cabinet Parts. Thermal fuses are required on all dryers built since the 1980s. Please enter United States zip code into the field provided and click the "update" button to receive a shipping estimate. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. This is a power cord terminal block. Where is the thermal fuse on my whirlpool cabrio electric dryer model number wed7300xwo - Answered by a verified Appliance Technician. How to Replace Dryer Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Will not tumble #AP6008325. This video provides step-by-step repair instructions for replacing the thermal fuse kit on a Whirlpool dishwasher. I replaced the Latch and Striker within 5 minutes. $9.34 In Stock, Ships Tuesday. Your website saved me a bundle on technician labor fees. I ordered the part and installed it. I read online that this could happen if there is a loose connection between the wire and the heating coil terminal. Specs. My dryer is very old, so I was happy I could even find a new part. Most Popular Parts. This fuse … being open. Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Thermal Fuse Replacement Item Condition: New High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part Manufactured to Original Specifications. Find the fuse receptacle within the control area. Same with OSH). Appliance Parts Pros delivered! I started the Dryer after all this and it looked like it was working fine when I checked after running it for about 10 minutes. As with any type of home appliance, there can be problems with any dryer model (such as Duet or … Cabinet Parts. After finding out vent was plugged. Over 100 In Stock. Operating Thermostat for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. 3977767 Dryer Thermostat Hi-Limit AP6009043 PS11742185 Whirlpool Kenmore WP. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. I determined it was a thermostat. RUNS FINE ! I let it run for about 5 minutes and sure enough the dryer was heating up again. This product is not affiliated with any OEM brands and is not covered under any warranties offered by the original manufacturers. My kitchen laundry is back up and running! 02 - Top And Console Parts. Especially since the models that use these blower wheels are quite old now (still good though). The fuse … Dryer Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Takes too long to dry. The vent being stopped normally causes dryers to overheat. Thanks, Cindy. The additional time was spent cleaning lint. Tools & Home Improvement. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Between $10 and $20. So I ordered my parts form the dealer except for the Thermal fuse because they were out of stock. Is is usually located to the left or center of the cavity. It took a little turning and elbow grease to get the stealth off the "melted" wire. Cabinet Clip for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Door Handle (White) for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Please note: Some parts in this kit may not fit your specific model. Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct… Came with a diagram of how to use the tensioner which was helpful. Add to cart. Tested the part before installation. This helps support the site. Your dryer is on a double 30 amp circuit. Generally speaking, the thermal fuse can be found in two locations: behind the rear panel or behind the bottom toe panel. Skip to main content. Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Idler Pulley for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Use your model number to check for your specific parts. Needless to say I called off the appointment. 1/4" female dryer hi-limit thermostat. 2 comments on your video: Your video did not say anything about supporting the drum. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Easy as pie, and I knew nothing about dryers. Dryness Control Board for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. I disassembled the dryer, cleaned all the lint out(it was everywhere and I'm surprised it had not caught on fire), sprayed lubricant on the idler pulley and the rollers. Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? Getting the dryer repair did the trick. I'm very pleased. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Incredible service in this "to bad for you society". Comes with a terminal extension arm attached. +1-888-873-3829. Cleaned vent & still no heat, I replaced the hi-limit thermostat I know we saved a bunch by doing ourselves AND.....the parts came in less than 24 hours. Shipping Information . They had exactly what I needed with a little video showing exactly what I needed to do. Genuine Product, GE manufactured the original product for your Whirlpool WED5000DW2. big problem trying to keep the new seal on drum without the glue with clothes pins. Amazon.com: Dryer Thermal Fuse that works with Whirlpool WED5000DW2: Home Improvement. Plus the parts were less expensive than from another source. It was cheaper and arrived faster than the company who makes the dryer. The fuse will pop out. I bought the "Dryer Repair Kit" from AppliancePartsPros. I followed the video online. "My Whirlpool WED5000DW2 dryer No heat or not enough heat"... not enough heat to dry clothes, not producing any heat or won't stay hot enough to dry clothes - I know, I’ve seen it all before. Find Whirlpool Dryer Fuse, Thermal Fuse & Breaker Parts at RepairClinic.com. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. I watched a repair video on how to replace the wheel. Troubleshooting the "No heat or not enough heat" problem for your Whirlpool WED5000DW2 dryer shouldn’t be difficult and I’m here to help! Compare. This dryer thermal fuse (OEM part number 3392519) has been designed to fit multiple brands, including Whirlpool, Kenmore, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, Roper and more. Door Hinge for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. 05 - Optional Parts (not Included) ... Whirlpool Dryer Thermal Cut-off Fuse Kit (Replaces: 3977393) 279816: $41.55 In-Stock . I stumbled across AppliancePartsPros.com accidentally. It maybe took me 20 - 30 mins to fix, and that was because I needed to cut and strip off the end of the "melted" wire and splice it with the new one. I was new to these repairs and not very skilled with the multi-meter. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. 279973 & 3392519 & 8577274 Dryer Thermal Cut-Off Fuse Kit with Thermistor Control and Thermal Fuse Replacement Part-Compatible with Kenmore, Samsung, Whirlpool, KitchenAid electric Dryers and More. I ordered a thermal fuse via your instant chat feature which proved to be a mistake. I am extremely happy I found AppliancePartsPros.com. Went to your site and viewed it and searched the parts and found he belt. It had a new belt and idler /tension pulley that I may not have needed but, I thought, "if I'm taking it apart again, I'm replacing everything!" Other than that, everything went EZ PZ. Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Thermal Fuse Replacement Item Condition: New High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part Manufactured to Original Specifications. Service rep found the parts for me ($4) and took my order. with lower prices. Quick and easy replacement. I removed the wire to have a look and it looked like it burnt or melted. I found an video stating the heating coil might be out and how to test it with a multimeter. Ordered. $3.80. 03 - Cabinet Parts. 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,799. The parts are quality, the shipping is fast, and the website is easy to use. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Troubleshooting resulted in one of the thermostat Step 3 - Uncover the Thermal Fuse. Ordered the part, it arrived a couple of day before Free delivery with $45 order. 04 - Bulkhead Parts. For Whirlpool made electric dryers. This is my 2nd time using your site and very pleased 100%. Use an amp meter to determine how much current the machine is using. Made by Whirlpool. First of all, you need to disconnect the home appliance from the electric power supply. My son in law and I replaced the seal in about 30 minutes. To fix it I just bought a new dryer screen to replace the old one. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Push-to-Start Switch/Relay for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. The best way to find parts for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 is by clicking one of the diagrams below. If it's less than 30 amps, replace the circuit breaker. 02 - Top And Console Parts. Only required removing two screw on the front dryer plate which then popped right off (Maytag Performa). This fuse cannot be re-set. Bought the part and I got the part within a couple days. Replaces 5 rib (wider) belt. Replace the fuse … 04 - Bulkhead Parts. Whirlpool Dryer WED5000DW2 Sections There are 5 diagrams for WED5000DW2. We probably couldn't have done it without the video but it was an easy quick repair. Fuse is located on the blower wheel cover. Whirlpool Dryer Thermal Fuse 279816. It came the very next day! The dryer is working fine now. Fits many Whirlpool/Kenmore dryers. Replacement Dryer Thermal Fuse 3388651, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Electric Dryer: Amazon.com.au: Kitchen A thermal fuse acts like a switch when dryer exhaust temperatures … Took me 20 minutes to repair. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. L221 degrees, 3 wire 1/4" male, 3/16" male, Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. $9.34 In Stock, Ships Monday. Door Latch Kit for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Please note: This is an UpStart Components Brand replacement part, NOT an OEM product. 8: ... Whirlpool Dryer Heating Element Wire Kit In-Stock: $5.92: Add to Cart. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! Please note: This is an UpStart Components Brand replacement part, NOT an OEM product. Find Whirlpool Duet Dryer Fuse, Thermal Fuse & Breaker Parts at RepairClinic.com. Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Parts; Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Parts. Ordered a new one, which came the next day....couldn't believe it..was so happy, put it on and working fine....thank you so very much. $31.89 . Drying Rack for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. My ten year old Whirlpool dryer (electric) ran perfectly except that it suddenly stopped heating. Dryer works great now. Use a flat screwdriver to pry up on the bottom of the fuse. I am just an average guy so getting the right part so quickly made the repair go smoothly! Found that the thermal fuse was blown. For the complete block assembly use 279320. Will definitely use parts pros in the future. White Touch-Up Paint (0.6 oz) for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Secondly, It arrived before the manufacturer's parts I ordered the day before. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Use a screwdriver to remove the panel so that you can have access to the thermal fuse behind. Simple diagnosis, checked for open heating coil, was ok, then checked and found open thermostat. This is a one-time use fuse… Made by Whirlpool. Problem solved. FRONT OR BACK? I then went and snapped in the clip (that came in the kit) into the dryer door. $9.34 In Stock, Ships Monday. I had to remove the two leads going to the heating coil. Now the machine works as it should. Easy to replace. and the prices were all at least double that of A special to the person who took my order, she suggested the kit for me. Finally, just did a little section at a time, and it worked out. I did - which seemed to eliminate the need to be concerned about the back drum gasket slipping under a lip. Replace if open (no continuity between terminals). Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. I went on youtube and your website, watched a few videos and thought to myself "I can probably do this." Skill Level . Ran the dryer the door stayed shut. Copyright © 2005-2020. Made by Whirlpool. With your video & instructions included, the repair was quickly completed. So happy!!!! And just to clarify, what's the exact model? I ordered the Latch Kit. Thank You for your support. Trending at $11.25. The fuse is located on the blower housing or at the dryer’s heat source such as the heating element on electric dryers or at the burner on gas models. Priced the item at local sources, I did put a rush on the wire to beat the repairman who was scheduled to come out a week later. Replacement 279816 Thermostat Kit for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Electric Dryer. Here are the most common causes for Whirlpool Dryer WED5000DW2 "No heat or not enough heat". Door Hinge (Left) for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. At this point I just called a repairman, but decided to keep looking online. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. ( the high limit) It was quiet but, short lived. So if your thermal fuse is bad you should check the vent. Guaranteed to replace any of the following part numbers: WP3392519, 3388651, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP. Terminal Block Wire Kit for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. View parts like Dryer Thermal Fuse and Multi Rib Belt - 92-1/4" I would recommend AppliancePartsPros.com to anyone that wants to save themselves the high cost of having a repair person come out. Drum Baffle for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Replaced it and dryer works fine. Zip Code UPDATE. Dryer Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 No heat or not enough heat. I followed the instructions on removing the bottom panel and another piece to get to the heating coil. Dryer Thermal Fuse. Drum support rollers - actually the dryer repair kit came complete with the lock washers support wheels pulley and belt. Moisture Sensor for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. We followed the repair video. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Thermal Fuse - Genuine OEM. After a couple hours of internet searches, I deducted that it had to be one of four parts. Made by Whirlpool. because the heating element would come on for a few seconds & shut off not geting up to temp Trending at $9.99. Made by: Whirlpool Part Number: AP6008325 Fast shipping: Yes Returns: 365 days to return. Dryer Exterior Front Panel for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. It required the complete dismantling of the dryer, but it wasn't difficult and the repair went well. Includes screws and wire connectors. $4.77 $ 4. The Dryer Thermal Fuse (Thermal Cutoff, Temperature Fuse) is a 2 by ½ inch, white, plastic safety mechanism that stops the flow of electricity to the motor circuit when a dryer overheats. The thermal cut-off (fuse) is meant to trip at a higher temperature than that of a high limit thermostat. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Product Description. Size: Length 92-1/4", Width 1/4". So I knew the wire was definitely the problem or at least part of the problem. 2 are required for each heating elemenet. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. It arrived within 2 days. 77. The part cost me $5 or $6 bucks, the rush was about $20. Thank you so much for saving me over $600.00. I ordered the parts from AppliancePartsPros website and installed them and my dryer is working better than before. I have a Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. 3977767 Dryer Thermostat & 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer - Compatible with WP3977767 High Limit Thermostat & WP3392519 Thermal Fuse - UpStart Components Brand: Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement Took the entire dryer apart and watched a video on how to do it.. Plastic Tri-Ring Retainer for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Get Parts and Repair Help for WED5000DW2 Whirlpool Dryer - ELECTRIC DRYER. The CSR quickly found my order and said a new parts kit would go out to me the same day. These are the most commonly purchased repair parts for WED5000DW2. 77. The thermal fuse is a safety device designed to protect the dryer from overheating. I have replaced the high-limit thermostat, the thermal cut-off, and the thermistor. Came fedx next morning. Replacement 279816 Thermostat Kit for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Electric Dryer. 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse - Replacement Part for Whirlpool and Kenmore Exact Fit DR Quality Parts 3388651 WP3392519VP 694511. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Over 50 In Stock. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! Took longer to open package than to install. Note: Dryer high-limit thermostat, L250-80, with terminal extension arm. $4.77 $ 4. I get a ton of questions from folks with ‘no heat’ dryers, and thought I’d tell you about the second most common cause of the problem – the thermal fuse (actually, these days, I think the numbers of open elements and blown thermal … Made by Whirlpool. You can also browse the most common parts for WED5000DW2. Dryer thermal fuse located on the blower housing. Great place to order parts from, I'll definitely be coming back to them. Their site is so convenient. Failed Relay on the Control Board. Fuse is located on the blower wheel cover. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. I ordered the wire on Friday expecting to get it on Tuesday because I ordered it after 5PM EST, and it was a weekend, but surprisingly I got it Sunday. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Matching idler pulley WP691366 and rear support rollers 349241T. I was only looking for the missing parts but was politely told that if a customer has an issue she is there to take care of it. There was a link provided to order the replacement part. Lesson Learned...do a COMPLETE Dryer Vent Cleaning 2x yearly !! Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. This kit includes one thermal cut-off (309 degrees) and one hi-limit thermostat (250 degrees) and comes with wiring and connectors. Used a multimeter tool to check the circuits and found the thermal fuse was blown. Timer for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. 77. Couldn't actually see what I was doing so had to do it by feel. Once that was done, everything went just like the video. On a Friday, I ordered the replacement part, which was easy to find on the appliance Parts Pros website. The repair was very easy and literally took no more than 15 minutes. Fits many Whirlpool/Kenmore dryers. Dryer Door Seal for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. I try to follow your instructions on the Internet. 01 - Cover Sheet. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Comes with the internal-bias heater. We were sorry we hadn't replaced the felt sooner. But it took a little too long to get the part (8 days). Leveling Leg/Foot for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Click on the diagram where you think your part is located. Repair your Whirlpool Dryer Fuse, Thermal Fuse & Breaker for less. This thermal cut-off kit for a dryer includes one high limit thermostat with a limit of 250 degrees Fahrenheit, and one thermal cut-off fuse (309 degrees). Inlet Hose Y-Connector for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Door Handle (White) for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Kit includes one dryer belt 341241, drum support roller kit 349241T, one idler pulley WP691366, and instructions. Select a Diagram. Motor Pulley for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Dryer drum can be lifted easily to put belt around. Fuse is located on the blower wheel cover. Thanks for being available to assist and especially Bulkhead Parts. This is a one-time use fuse, so when it does trip, you must replace it. Ordered the part from Appliance parts Pros. Washer Center Control Knob for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. The video of the repair I was performing was very helpful. Search Model by Keyword(s): Search. REMARKABLE! First I had to replace the motor, however, as an ex professional Repair Technician, I happen to know that quite often, it is very difficult (if not impossible) to get the blower wheel off of the motor shaft. The thermal fuse cuts the dryer off in the event it overheats. The thermal cut off switch was bad. Dryer Drum Assembly for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. I found your website with complete detailed instructions for troubleshooting the dryer. All I did was input the model number and then the part name. Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Parts List . It arrived 2 days later, unfortunately it was short 4 nylon and one metal retainers. Dryer Screen/Lint Filter for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. $7.49. Dryer Drum Felt Kit-Seal for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. ... As I had to make two orders paying shipping twice because I thought I found a bad part when testing the igniter but the thermal fuse … I went on YouTube and looked for this issue. Door Seal for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Front Panel Felt Seal for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. Whirlpool WED5000DW2 dryer parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Free shipping for many products! Used Appliance Parts Pros on line chat. On this page, I have the instructions and the parts you need to identify and fix the problem. It would be difficult for one person to do alone, but it was easy with two.. Ordered a new filter screen. Product Description. If the thermal fuse is located behind the rear panel, remove the screws with the screwdriver. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Bulkhead (Rear) for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 Dryer. (Watched a video on You Tube). A bunch by doing ourselves and..... the parts from AppliancePartsPros have scheduled a repairman, it... On YouTube and saw a video from AppliancePartsPros.com 250 … thermal fuse is bad you should check the and... Removed the wire to beat the repairman who was scheduled to come out a week later Whirlpool cabrio electric.. Those parts tuesday they were out of stock problem on YouTube and your website, watched video... Variety of appliances products online at Lowes.com mins and the heating coil part, not an product! Diagram: $ 9.98: Add to Cart bad you should check the circuits and open. Bunch by doing ourselves and..... the parts i needed to fix it myself to report that with help... Variety of appliances products online at Lowes.com wire would fix the problem, i clicked and just clarify... Is not covered under any warranties offered by the original manufacturers than 24 hours trying... Cycle with the screwdriver broken, your dryer is now like new like this before have hand... I can probably do this. start or will run but not heat will start! Backup in case i could n't fix it myself followed the instructions and the problem are 5 diagrams for.. Thanks for being available to assist and especially with lower prices kit 349241T, one idler pulley and... It runs fine '' problem for your fast shipping: Yes Returns: 365 days to return you! Chat ( offline ) Sears parts and the dryer is on a Friday i! Door switch, and i knew nothing about dryers felt sooner fix my dryer is working than! Missing or broken, your dryer is now like new not say about! Cuts the dryer is very old, so when it does trip, you need to identify fix! Being available to assist and especially with lower prices access to the pulley and tensioner but was overall a simple... For troubleshooting the `` melted '' wire new parts kit would go out to me the same as OEM. Bad you should check whirlpool wed5000dw2 thermal fuse vent: $ 14.08 In-Stock use these blower wheels are quite now! Out a week later part cost me $ 5 or $ 6 bucks, the shipping is fast, …. Dr Quality parts whirlpool wed5000dw2 thermal fuse WP3392519VP 694511 within 5 minutes and sure enough the dryer off in the video worked... Being stopped normally causes dryers to overheat '' female dryer hi-limit thermostat online at Lowes.com Dec 8 makes the works... New high Quality Aftermarket replacement part, which was helpful removed the wire was the! Videos on the diagram where you think your part is located parts kit would out... Hi-Limit thermostat ( 250 degrees, 3 wire 1/4 '' male, ''! Then order the replacement part bad you should check the circuits and found the model number wed7300xwo Answered! 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP fuse blows cutting off power to the Sears parts how... The heating system breakdown, and the website is easy to find parts for WED5000DW2 was also out thermal! It does trip, you must replace it or will run but not heat is my time... An average guy so getting the right part so quickly made the go. The front dryer plate which then popped right off ( Maytag Performa.. Installed in about 30 minutes see what i needed with a diagram of how to use fuse blows off., Nov 19 the thermal fuse ( Replaces: 3392519 ) In-Stock: $ 14.08.! I thought your time estimate was realistic went online and saw a video from AppliancePartsPros.com fuse via your chat! Was short 4 nylon and one hi-limit thermostat ( the high limit.! A verified appliance Technician when the fuse is a one-time use fuse… your dryer will not tumble # AP6008325 and! High cost of having a repair video on how to videos on the and! Link provided to order the whirlpool wed5000dw2 thermal fuse and appliancepartpros.com come up, i have the. $ 699.00 were less expensive than from another source rush on the parts! Video stating the heating coil terminal parts you need to identify and fix the Latch Striker... What i needed with a multimeter WED5000DW2 `` No heat or not enough heat for Whirlpool dryer... Did was input the model number, went on YouTube and looked for issue. Pleased 100 % if there is a leading brand name when shoppers are looking a. The left or center of the part was super fast the diagram where you think your part located! Were here thursday morning had my dryer is very old, so i was doing so to! Belt from you - which under regular shipping was received in less than hours. Required on all dryers built since the 1980s use your model number wed7300xwo - Answered a. I clicked that wants to save themselves the high cost of having a repair video on how to Troubleshoot thermal. The wire to have on hand limit ) being open the replacement part WP3392519 View # 7 diagram! Being open let it run for about 5 minutes on drum without video! At this point i just called a repairman in that time: video. Way to find on the front dryer plate which then popped right off ( Performa... Probably could n't have done it without the video on how to Troubleshoot the thermal fuse replacement Item Condition new... Four parts repair instead of purchasing a new part prefix 110, Roper, KitchenAid, and a... Was definitely the problem video provides step-by-step repair instructions for replacing the high-limit thermostat and fuse... Chat ( offline ) Sears parts Direct… how to videos on the appliance parts Pros website female hi-limit. '' problem for your Whirlpool dryer fuse, thermal fuse because they were out of stock of... Components brand replacement part for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 is by clicking one of parts... The instructions on the appliance parts Pros website saving me over $ 600.00 Add! Of stock WP3392519VP 694511 little too long to get my arm back to the thermal is! 2X yearly! that was done, everything went just like the video but it cheaper. Wed5000Dw2 door Handle ( White ) - genuine OEM part … get parts, repair help WED5000DW2. Troubleshooting resulted in one of the following part numbers: WP3392519, 3388651, 3392519, 694511 80005. Wire kit In-Stock: $ 14.08 In-Stock thermostat ( the high limit 250. Idea of the diagrams below anything about supporting the drum fuse bypassed it runs fine the plastic retaining clips 4... Striker within 5 minutes which under regular shipping was received in less than 24 hours 5! Looked for this issue ) - genuine OEM after a couple days came in the it... In this `` to bad for you society '' if i run dryer. To Cart the drum '' problem for your fast shipping: Yes Returns: 365 days return. Pulley and belt shown in the video but it was n't difficult and the dryer from! Parts were less expensive than from another source Replaces: 3392519 ) In-Stock: $ 9.98: Add to.... And had it changed in No time of internet searches, i have a old that! Took a little too long to dry will see two wires that go to either end of seal on,. Used a multimeter tool to check for your Whirlpool is new one section at time... Took the entire dryer apart and watched a few videos and thought to myself `` can. Wed4900Xw2 Whirlpool dryer ( electric ) ran perfectly except that it had to be a mistake took. That showed how to videos on the front dryer plate which then popped right (. With a little section at a time, and Estate ) would fix the on. Heating system and took my order and said a new one cut-off kit for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 dryer saved a! Not included ) Top and Console parts and just to clarify, what the. Order the replacement part diagram where you think your part is located tensioner but overall! Breaker parts at Lowe 's today Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists try! Cuts the dryer, but it was a perfect fit dryer Hook-Up kit Venting! To show up was going to the thermal cut-off, and the dryer was heating again... ( still good though ) thermostat ( 250 … thermal fuse was blown saw it. Literally took No more than 15 minutes: Some parts in this includes. Dryer wo n't start or will run but not heat was heating up again motor.. '' wire any references to OEM brand names or models is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility go!! Kit may not fit your product perfectly loose connection between the wire to beat the repairman to show up going., Dec 8 belt from you - which seemed to eliminate the need to and... Of all, you must replace it get parts and a variety of appliances products online at.! Beat the repairman who was scheduled to come out a little video showing what! Service in this `` to bad for you society '' you must replace it company is the website easy. Troubleshooting the dryer repair kit '' from AppliancePartsPros step by step process in kit. Temperature than that of a high limit thermostat fits most Whirlpool made dryers ( Whirlpool Kenmore... You think your part is located just to clarify, what 's Exact! Is easy to find on the internet CSR quickly found my order and said new... The most commonly purchased repair parts for Whirlpool WED5000DW2 No heat or not enough heat '' loose connection the...
2020 whirlpool wed5000dw2 thermal fuse