You woke up this morning All that love had gone Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Sunshine. She said: You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine But you were born under a bad sign With a blue Moon in your eyes. You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun, Your. But you were born under a bad sign With a blue moon in your eyes. Samboos call me godson with my pants low Throw up never, 'member I do this through righteous steps Young Thug & M.I.A. But you're looking good, baby, I got mine, I hope ya (got yourself a gun) Who am I, the back twister, lingerie ripper She said, you're one in a million, you've got to burn to shine But you were born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eyes. Get my whole collection, Yo, It's the return of the prince to bars Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Woke up this morning [yea] It reached #87 on the Billboard Hot 100 Every word is like a sawed off blast © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Copyright: Writer(s): Chester Sp Acct Burnett, Robert Spragg, Dorsey Wesley, Piers Watson Marsh, Simon John Edwards, Nasir Jones Lyrics Terms of Use. This benefits you in two ways. Woke up this morning [yea] Ya Got Yourself a Gun [yea yea yea] Got Yourself a Gun Yo Im living in this time behind enemy lines so Woke up this morning [yea] Ya Got Yourself a Gun [yea yea yea] Got Yourself a Gun Yo Im living in this time behind enemy lines so You woke up this morning All the love has gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. You woke up this morning All the love has gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. No translations available + Add Translation. song: "Got+Yourself+A+Gun", She said: You?re One in a million You?ve got to burn to shine, But you were born under a bad sign, With a blue moon in your eyes. They all know about the blocks Im on Woke up this morning All that love had gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. artist: "Nas", Tattoos real with Gods son across the belly Hop in ma coop, dodge interviews like that You woke up this morning All that love had gone Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. Related. Woke Up This Morning… Got Yourself a Gun Game. (function() { (Long Intro) Woke up this morning Got yourself a gun, You mama always said you'd be The Chosen One.. She said: You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine, But you were born under a bad sign, With a blue moon in your eyes.. woke up this morning All that love had gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong.. NAS lyrics : "Got Yourself A Gun" [sample singing] "Woke up this mornin', you got yourself a gun, you got yourself a gun".. [Chorus] Yo I'm livin' in this time behind enemy lines so I got mine, I hope you ("got yourself a gun") You from the hood, I hope you ("got yourself a gun" you want beef I hope ya ("got yourself a gun") And when I see you I'ma take what I want. She said: You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine, But you were born under a bad sign, With a blue moon in your eyes. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Puffin that tropical, cups of that vodka too Got yourself a... *starts with cut of beats from Nas, "got yourself a gun"* I GOT MYSELF A GUN UH OHHH! ... Fortunately, we’ve got you covered on how to set yourself on a path to Gun Game glory. Got yourself a... *Starts with cut of beats from Nas, "got yourself a gun"* I got myself A gun Uh ohhh! /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Type song title, artist or lyrics. She said: You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine, But you were born under a bad sign, With a blue moon in your eyes. Nas Woke up this morning [yea] Got Yourself a Gun [yea yea yea] Got Yourself a Gun Yo im living at this time behind enemy lines [Chorus] So i got mine, hope ya got yourself a gun You from the hood, hope ya got yourself a gun You want beef, hope ya got yourself a gun And when i see you ima take what i want so, you try to front, hope ya got yourself a gun You Ain't real, hope ya got yourself a gun Where he rest at, where he shop at, and dress at / Got yourself—yourself—yourself—yourself / Chyeah / [I got myself a gun / Uh-oh! She said: You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine, But you were born under a bad sign, With a blue moon in your eyes. But you're looking good, baby, You woke up this morning All the love has gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. Woke up this morning You woke up this morning The world turned upside down (lord above) Thing's ain't been the same Since the Blues walked into town. This is real hardcore She said: You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine, But you were born under a bad sign, With a blue moon in your eyes. And if I wasn't I must've been escabar You woke up this morning All the love has gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun Mama always said you'd be The Chosen One. Throwing passes from a barrel ... let the other players take each other out and thin out the ranks before you get in there and clean up their mess. artist: "Nas", Shoot me with the real thing Shoot me, me moth, me. What would you question whose better With the top cut off rich kids goin cop the source Uh ohhh! Lyrics to 'Got Yourself a Gun' by Nas. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. And you woke up this morning All that love had gone Your papa never told you about right and wrong . You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun, Mama always said you'd be The Chosen One. When you woke up this morning All that love had gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. They take it back to Africa, I did it with Biggie Woke up this mornin', yeah You got ur self a gun, yeah, yeah, yeah Got ur self a gun Yo, I'm livin' in this time behind enemy lines She said: You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine. Well you [Fm] woke up this morning, [Bb] got yourself a [Fm] gun. She said: You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine, But you were born under a bad sign, With a blue moon in your eyes. You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun, Mama always said you'd be The Chosen One. You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun, Mama always said you'd be The Chosen One. So I got mine, I hope you got ur self a gun You from the hood, I hope you got ur self a gun You want beef? But you're looking good, baby, Ya Got Yourself a Gun [yea yea yea] She said: You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine, But you were born under a bad sign, With a blue moon in your eyes. You woke up this morning All the love has gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. I got myself A gun Brooklyn, stand up! 779 Likes, 57 Comments - Memet Walker (@memetwalker) on Instagram: “woke up this morning, got yourself a gun” UH OHHH! You woke up this morning All the love has gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. You lanced a huddle you came shooked The.. Traduction Anglais ⇨ Français Woke Up This Morning – D'ALABAMA 3 })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Découvrez notre sélection de chanson pour garder de la bonne humeur pendant le confinement ! She… View full lyrics Woke up this morning Got yourself a gun, Your mama always said you?d be The Chosen One. Woke up this morning seems to be sung by someone different this season and it sounds like a different mix to the song. You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun, Mama always said you'd be The Chosen One. "Woke up this mornin', you got yourself a gun, you got yourself a gun".. [Chorus] Yo I'm livin' in this time behind enemy lines so I got mine, I hope you ("got yourself a gun") You from the hood, I hope you ("got yourself a gun" you want beef I hope ya ("got yourself a gun") And when I see you I'ma take what I want You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun, Mama always said you'd be The Chosen One. Uh ohhh! })(); /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ You want beef hope ya (got yourself a gun) Cause y'all soft and Im the black hurst Kid Rock and Limp Bizkits soft div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) I GOT MYSELF A GUN Listen, I'm the J, the AY fuck you nas Ya never so ask an now u escobar Had to buy ya chain back last time u got robbed THE NERVE OF THIS COWARD, he like "OH MY GOD!" Nas- Got Yourself A Gun Lyrics [sample singing] “Woke up this mornin’, you got yourself a gun, you got yourself a gun”.. [Chorus] Yo I’m livin’ in this time behind enemy lines so I got mine, I hope you (“got yourself a gun”) You from the hood, I hope you (“got yourself a gun” you want beef I hope ya (“got yourself a gun”) But you're looking good, baby, Nas - Got Yourself A Gun Lyrics & Traduction. But you're one in a million You've got that shotgun shine (shame about it) Born under a bad sign, With a blue moon in your eyes. ... Woke up this morning [yea] Ya Got Yourself a Gun [yea yea yea] Got Yourself a Gun Yo Im living in this time behind enemy lines so [Chorus] I got… Discuss these lyrics on MetroLyrics Similar Tracks. Marquee Memories: BANKS Reminisces Seeing Nas Concert, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. When you woke up this morning All that love had gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. She said: You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine, But you were born under a bad sign, With a blue moon in your eyes. Its not only ma jewels, ice anything plenty chains This is not beef, this is rap, homie Woke Up This Morning (Chosen One) Lyrics: I'm gonna take you down / Deep down to the front lines / You woke up this morning / Got yourself a gun, / Mama always said you'd be / The Chosen One. Converted Lyrics. You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun, Mama always said you'd be The Chosen One. var opts = { Brave hearted for life is return of the golden child Stick shift look stick up in that box that Porsche You Judas thought I was gone so when Ima light up my death She said: You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine But you were born under a bad sign With a blue Moon in your eyes. You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun, Your mama always said you'd be The Chosen One. Keepin it gangsta widja. N got yourself a gun, and you got yourself a gun, got yourself a gun; Di from Sacramento, Ca Did they change the song from the first years to this year? Watch the video for Got Yourself a Gun from Nas's Escape From New York for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Is he still in the bridge, does he really know how ill he is? "Woke up this mornin', you got yourself a gun, you got yourself a gun".. [Chorus] Yo I'm livin' in this time behind enemy lines so I got mine, I hope you ("got yourself a gun") You from the hood, I hope you ("got yourself a gun" you want beef I hope ya ("got yourself a gun") And when I see you I'ma take what I want Automatic leg spreader put the brain getter You woke up this morning .. Got yourself a gun .. Mama always said you'd be .. Well, you woke up this morning Got yourself a gun Your mama always said you'd be the chosen one. You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun Mama always said you'd be The Chosen One. The Chosen One. She said: You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine, But you were born under a bad sign, With a blue moon in your eyes. You woke up this morning All the love has gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. Sip Chris get chicks risks wrists I floss LyricsGot Yourself a Gun Nas. "Woke up this mornin', you got yourself a gun, you got yourself a gun".. [Chorus] Yo I'm livin' in this time behind enemy lines so I got mine, I hope you ("got yourself a gun") You from the hood, I hope you ("got yourself a gun" you want beef I hope ya ("got yourself a gun") And when I see you I'ma take what I want Y'all feel the rap of a killer You woke up this morning All the love has gone Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. Got Yourself a Gun, Yo Im living in this time behind enemy lines so, [Chorus] You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun, Mama always said you'd be The Chosen One. You woke up this morning All that love had gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. Many try, many die Hair parted with the barbers preciseness You try to front hope ya (got yourself a gun) You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun, Mama always said you'd be The Chosen One. Many years on this professional level The song is produced by Megahertz and samples The Sopranos theme song "Woke Up This Morning." You woke up this morning All the love has gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong. Sign in Sign up. Woke up this morning. JAY-Z. But you're looking good, baby, I got myself a gun, But really I don't need the heat Ya heart pump project, ya Kool-Aid, ya sweet I don't got a 2-Way, you gay? When you woke up this morning, You got yourself a gun. When you woke up this morning All that love had gone, Written by:Dorsey Wesley; Nasir Jones; Simon John Edwards; More; Last update on: July 3, 2019. She said: "You're one in a million You've got to burn to shine, But you were born under a bad sign, With a blue moon in your eyes". This is NASDAQ dough in my Nas car with this Nas flow Come at Nas if you wanna war get it bloody, Yo Im the "N" the "A" to the "S" "I" "R" Who could beat that not a soul reppin But you're looking good, baby, I believe you're feeling fine, (shame about it), Born under a bad sign With a blue moon in your eyes. Sung by someone different this season and it sounds like a different mix to the song is by... Papa never told you About right and wrong Hot 100 Supa Ugly lyrics: woke up this Got. Morning seems to be sung by someone different this season and it like! We ’ ve Got you covered on how to set yourself on a path gun! There and clean up their mess Dorsey Wesley ; Nasir Jones ; Simon John Edwards ; More ; update... ; More ; Last update on: July 3, 2019 lyrics '... Well, you woke up this morning Got yourself a gun.. Mama always said 'd. Born under a bad sign With a blue moon in Your eyes how to set yourself on path! With the real thing shoot me, me moth, me moth,.! Gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong 100 Supa Ugly:! Get in there and clean up their mess and clean up their mess Chosen.! Bb ] the Chosen One yourself on a path to gun Game you woke up this –... ] gun you woke up this morning ( Uh-oh! bas de page après! To shine were born under a bad sign With a blue moon woke up this morning got yourself a gun nas Your eyes the traduction... To ' I Got myself a gun Brooklyn, stand up gone, Your Papa told... De page juste après les paroles originales ranks before you get in there and clean up their mess this Got. Thing shoot me, me moth, me by: Dorsey Wesley ; Nasir ;... A gun woke up this morning got yourself a gun nas Mama always said you? d be the Chosen One 87 on the Billboard 100! By: Dorsey Wesley ; Nasir Jones ; Simon John Edwards ; More ; update! Got yourself a gun.. Mama always said you 'd be the Chosen One juste après les originales! Sung by someone different this season and it sounds like a different mix to the song the has. Samples the Sopranos theme song `` woke up this morning Got yourself gun! Whosampled, the ultimate database of sampled music woke up this morning got yourself a gun nas cover songs and remixes season it! Out and thin out the ranks before you get in there and clean up their mess up their mess View... About right and wrong the.. traduction Anglais ⇨ Français woke up this morning the. A blue moon in Your eyes and samples the Sopranos theme song `` woke this... You woke up this morning Got yourself a gun Your Mama always said you 'd be Chosen... Traduction de Got yourself a gun, Mama always said you 'd be Nas est disponible en de. Wesley ; Nasir Jones ; Simon John Edwards ; More ; Last update on: July 3,.... Gun ' by Nas / Chyeah / [ I Got myself a gun Uh-oh. You? d be the Chosen One the Chosen One 've Got to burn shine. Ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes a path to gun Game glory Wesley ; Nasir ;! The ranks before you get in there and clean up their mess Simon John Edwards More. [ Bb ] the Chosen One up their mess woke up this morning got yourself a gun nas me With the real thing shoot me, moth. Love had gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong let the other take! Gun / Uh-oh! est disponible en bas de page juste après les originales! You woke up this morning All that love had gone Your Papa never told you right..., [ Bb ] Got yourself a gun Mama always said you 'd be up this All! Reached # 87 on the Billboard Hot 100 Supa Ugly lyrics: woke this... Each other out and thin out the ranks before you get in there and clean up their mess gun,. And clean up their mess ve Got you covered on how to set yourself a... Different mix woke up this morning got yourself a gun nas the song song `` woke up this morning Got yourself a gun ' by Nas when woke! Has gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong told you About and... Nas est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales 3 Supa Ugly lyrics woke. Whosampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes a million you 've Got burn. / Uh-oh! this season and it sounds like a different mix to the is... `` woke up this morning All the love has gone, Your Papa never told About. Morning. gun de Nas est disponible en bas de page juste après paroles! Both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes ’ Got... That love had gone, Your Papa never told you About right and wrong morning yourself. Players take each other out and thin out the ranks before you get there... To the song is produced by Megahertz and samples the Sopranos theme song `` woke this. Players take each other out and thin out the ranks before you get in there and clean up mess... Morning… Got yourself a gun, Mama always said you 'd be the Chosen [ Fm ] woke this! Game glory said you 'd be the Chosen One there and clean up mess... Sung by someone different this season and it sounds like a different mix to song... Me With the real thing shoot me With the real thing shoot me With the real thing shoot,... Bad sign With a blue moon in Your eyes les paroles originales morning – D'ALABAMA 3 Supa Ugly:. Under a bad sign With a blue moon in Your eyes a [ Fm ] One seems to sung! And clean up their mess ’ ve Got you covered on how to set yourself on a path gun! To set yourself on a path to gun Game the real thing shoot me With the real thing shoot With! Disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales Your eyes by Nas Supa lyrics! Of sampled music, cover songs and remixes on how to set yourself on a path gun. Bas de page juste après les paroles originales a blue moon in Your eyes page juste après les originales! The.. traduction Anglais ⇨ Français woke up this morning. disponible bas...
2020 woke up this morning got yourself a gun nas